Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ (14893 Views)

Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / APC Presidency: Tinubu, Osinbajo Groups Differ Over South-West Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Peterobi90: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Peppysco:

You still found a way to bring in Tinubu's name into your saint Obi's party fiasco, your soul must be so troubled by the man's name. Ohhhh, I see, you typed that nonsense by past 4am, Jagaban's thoughts must have given you damaging nightmares.

4am... bro, its remote job not Tinubu abeg...
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by johntolu: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2022
PureMe01:

Local Ogun state sponsored sacking grin which holds no water

Doyin Okupe is a goner if the allegation of non-payment of party dues, for 6 months, is substantiated against him.
I doubt he will be able to continue as DG of Labor Party Presidential Campaign Council as a non Party member.

Adams 'Oshi-omoole' was suspended at the ward level in Edo state APC which eventually led to his sacking, as APC National chairman.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Useless tinubu planted clowns think they can distract us.
You will go to court by yourselves cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stupid and demented Urchins in apc
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Tonymario58:
The fact that youths are supporting Tinubu's candidacy despite his baggages and frailty is disturbing to me.
Suffer no dey tire us

Don't you know that we still have a few stupid Youths in this Country?
Don't worry, they well get sense by force.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by yemmit90: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2022
meolaniyi:
APC and Tinubu sponsored sacking

Obi scored an own goal by running under LP instead of APGA. He should have follow the advise of Soludo.

Labour party is predominantly a Yoruba party with strong base in Opposition dominated region(SW). It is very easy for Oppositions, especially APC to destabilise the party from within.

He should've run under APGA, even if he lose, the recognition would be enough to negotiate power at center or future elections.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by yemmit90: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2022
quinox947:
I think it is only you that has the ability to comprehend properly here. The report says the Ogun State Chapter. How cam the a state suspend the PCC members? Many dont just read the content but choose to comment on headlines which may not reflect the true content.

Obi ticket is Labour party affair, and they have their lay down rules and regulations( party constitution). If his nomination is contrary to that, as non party member (who has been expelled), there will be serious litigation against him or PO before or after election.

Politics in Africa is too dirty, and all the politicians are only after their selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by jaytee01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

From PDP to LP, all are getting destroyed!

The house can not hold if its not for the sake of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Karlosorji(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
messiah kee you there
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by AfonjaPriest: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ofunaofu:
…it’s fake news – LP chair Abure
…Anybody contesting decision should go to court – Publicity Secretary

https://punchng.com/lp-chair-spokesman-differ-over-okupe-sacking/
It is a minor issue, crafted to introduce distractions. However, the OBIdient movement will continue to be focussed and not derailed or railroaded into unnecessary bickerings from fifth columnists, whose sole objective is to foment spiteful intrigues and sow evil of disarray into the energetic blood and youthful ebullience of a glorious movement. No, can do; it would never happen. It would be to them for their party, a rotten to a bad situation.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Jack500:

Saying thrash with confidence grin grin

You don't have sense that's why
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
tinubu is responsible for every problem an igboman is facing

You don't have sense that is why you cannot see beyond your bigoted nose.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2022
Globad:

Aren't you making Tinubu look super human with this allegation?

No I am not. I am showing you the mafia playbook Tinubu plays in Lagos where he plants people in opposition to destabilise them. Check all the APC men in Lagos, they were once in the opposition. He uses his access to state treasury to get funds to bribe them.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Globad(f): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2022
obynzo:

No I am not. I am showing you the mafia playbook Tinubu plays in Lagos where he plants people in opposition to destabilise them. Check all the APC men in Lagos, they were once in the opposition. He uses his access to state treasury to get funds to bribe them.

So, by alleging that he can do that anywhere while others sit pretty, you're ascribing poeers that he many not have to him unless you are SURE because you have evidence
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by BATified2023: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
obynzo:

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by BATified2023: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
obynzo:

when will u arrest me?

I dey wait ooo
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Jack500: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense that's why

You are brain damaged. Your brain will resume working by February, don't worry.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jack500:

You are brain damaged. Your brain will resume working by February, don't worry.

Eyahhh you are so pained because I pointed the obvious that you don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman / Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.