Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work (31315 Views)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by IpobAreFools(f): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2022
The police in Ogun state have arrested two brothers, Emanuel Nwachukwu 28 years and Sunday Nwachukwu, 24 years, for allegedly stealing a Toyota Camry car with registration number JJJ 661 GJ.

The two suspects were arrested by men of Federal Highway patrol while on their way to Imo state. They were caught by policemen on stop and search duty along Lagos/Ibadan expressway. The vehicle was stopped for routine check at about 11:30 pm, but while the officers were asking questions from one of them who drove the car, the two brothers who were the occupants suddenly abandoned the car and took to their heels.

They were hotly chased and apprehended by the policemen, who took them to Ewu- oliwo divisional headquarters for proper interrogation. On interrogation, the two brothers who live at No 2 , Onifade street Fagba Lagos confessed to have stolen the car from one Bello Muyideen Kolawole of Arobaba street, Idimu Lagos.

Confirming their arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said upon their confession, the DPO Ewu-oliwo division, CSP Toyosi Bello, quickly got in touch with the said owner, who confirmed that the two brothers were working at a car wash very close to his shop, and that he took the car to the place for wash, only for the two brothers to run away with it.

He said the Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole, has directed that the two suspects be transferred to State Criminal Investigation Departments, for onward transfer to Lagos state Command, where the crime was originally committed.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/two-brothers-arrested-for-allegedly-stealing-a-car-from-a-car-wash-where-they-work.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Nostring: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Lol..onwa December

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Urheadmaster(m): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2022
tongue

They were probably heading to IMO to impress IMO girls with a stolen car but luck is on their side tongue

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by IpobAreFools(f): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2022
Okoyeeboz ASAPFERG Nyamuri okutanla sugargirl44

Our development blodas have done it again. gringringrin

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by robinso01(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2022
You come all the way from southeast to southwest to steal,well,it's not a pity that you won't be able to go village to oppress your kinsmen this christmas,as you will be busy in southwest correctional centre eating watery beans.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Mrkumareze(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Is this not the car someone posted here that it went missing from a car wash ?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Absuchat(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2022
How can you live close to a police station and not being a thief?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by JASONjnr(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2022
I don't know why Nigerians would make Toyota a lord over other cars and it's really stupid....

When I wanted to get my car.....everyone told me to go for Toyota and thank them later....

Omo, I do my due diligence and opted for Mazda3 and today, I don't regret it....

I hate to be driving and having people trail me because they want to snatch the car just to resell it...

Had a neighbor who was monitored till his car was eventually stolen at gunpoint...

19 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Aboks(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2022
Nwachukwu nwachukwu

See der faces

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by OkutaNla: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2022
IpobAreFools:

Our development blodas have done it again. gringringrin

Omo, this is getting out of hand. Yoruba governors need to be at alert. These people seem to have invaded our space (particular Ogun state) with the intention to proliferating criminality. If we have no problem profiling 'Fulani' herdsmen for their atrocities, I see no reason why we should spare Biafran criminals.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by IpobAreFools(f): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2022
OkutaNla:

Omo, this is getting out of hand. Yoruba governors need to be at alert. These people seem to have invaded our space (particular Ogun state) with the intention to perpetrating criminality. If we can profile Fulani herdsmen for their atrocities, I see no reason why we should spare Biafran criminals.

They're hell bent on 'developing' our land.grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by PerfectStranger(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2022
the two brothers who were the occupants suddenly abandoned the car and took to their heels” japa grin

Detty December don cast.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Franzinni: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2022
See food for tribalist grin

6 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Nemesis0147(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Mrkumareze:
it is the same car...the guy has updated the thread already

17 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Mrkumareze(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Nemesis0147:

Wow, he's a lucky guy oh.

10 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by IpobAreFools(f): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Nemesis0147:

Can you please post link to the thread?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by jibovico(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Mrkumareze:

I guess as much because though I failed to memorise the plate number but I vividly remember that it started with with JJJ.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2022
The owner is lucky ohhhh... Them for just dismember the car and resell the parts within 24hours

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Godspowerpro: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Absuchat:
How can you live close to a police station and not being a thief?

You sabi the New Oko Oba Police station, me sef shock.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Mercury12(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Why come to Yoruba land and steal?
Aren't you suppose to work and earn legitimately like your other brothers?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Mrkumareze(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2022
jibovico:

I guess as much because though I failed to memorise the plate number but I vividly remember that it started with with JJJ.

Someone confirmed it is the car. He said the thread has been updated on this development

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Mercury12(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2022
OkutaNla:

Omo, this is getting out of hand. Yoruba governors need to be at alert. These people seem to have invaded our space (particular Ogun state) with the intention to perpetrating criminality. If we can profile Fulani herdsmen for their atrocities, I see no reason why we should spare Biafran criminals.

Nawa o.
If person decide to talk now. Dem go dey call person tribalist. I am still looking to see Yoruba that will go to the east and start stealing. I swear nah jungle justice straight. He no go survive am. Okoro no too get patient like that for "nonsense"
But few Yorubas there dey mind their business and dem no dey do pass their boundary especially for another man land. That is the truth

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Mrkumareze(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
jibovico:

https://www.nairaland.com/7458673/update-car-been-stolen-polices/1#118830779
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mrkumareze:

https://www.nairaland.com/7458673/update-car-been-stolen-polices/1#118830779
I remember telling the guy to arrest the car washer that day.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by opalu: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Moh247: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
cool

Na Dem

Awon Ndi vote wisely

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Igboslayer: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
The developers and crimes...They usually enjoy doing drugs, stealing and hurting people that helped them or know. Help the average developer and you will quickly become his number 1 enemy...ask them why they hate Tinubu so much, no reason, he gave them all the opportunities in Lagos to prosper when they fled Alaigbo because of extreme poverty, today they delight themselves in insulting him at any given opportunity...Na Igbo be dat.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Brendaniel: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
You see what I was saying on the other thread about some Yorubas on this forum, you can see how they are running around like headless chickens insulting Igbos up and down while the other thread was a Yoruba offender, no one insulted their tribe and the mods are not ready to do something about this nonsense...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by wwwihy: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Obidients

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by MoneySEASON: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
The hustle just to survive gets realer everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work by Kollabo419: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nna mehn......

Kai...IGBO BOYS NEVER REST

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) / Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) / Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.