Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (30515 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Laos1(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2022
Come this Saturday, you are all invited to my wedding to my beautiful damsel. We met in higher institution in 2016, entered relationship 2019 and we are tying the knot this weekend. kiss

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by JoeRizzla(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats sha, I hope your marriage last

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by money121(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Congrat bro

May Almighty God bless the Union

(Amin)

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by olasaad(f): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations smiley May your home be blessed. Marriage is sweet ooo don't mind all this broke redpillers on this forum shocked

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by RedpillAnalyst: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2022
olasaad:
Congratulations smiley May your home be blessed. Marriage is sweet ooo don't mind all this broke redpillers on this forum shocked

We all know when an alpha widow finally settles for one of her seenmp orbiters...

Just saying.....

But of a truth, most redpillers are swallowing rp because they have never even met an attractive lady to simp for. They only meet full time olosho that are not even this attractive who still broke their heart and fled with their money.

Congratulations bro.

20 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by JasonScoolari: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2022
olasaad:
Wish them well and move ahead.

It's as simple as that.

Congratulations Laos1, Enjoy marital bliss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Candidlady: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2022
One day

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Zonefree(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
One day
Not happening. Men are scum, remember??

46 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Zonefree(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations to the bride.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Candidlady: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Not happening. Men are scum, remember??

And who said Iwas getting married to a man undecided my profile pic is meant for people like you

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by nicerod(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2022
Happy married life

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by RedpillAnalyst: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:

And who said Iwas getting married to a man undecided my profile pic is meant for people like you

Are you a female gay?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Candidlady: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Which sane man will settle with a high grade liability like you?

Are you trying to tell me that your dad is insane... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2022
olasaad:
What’s sweet about marriage? Educate me please.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Keep deceiving people with this your gay shit. Close doors you’ll be suckin.g gbola like ya life depends on it.

15 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jpblessed(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations bro, she looks flexible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Medianna(f): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by olasaad(f): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Well maybe you married a wrong person. But if you married a good person, my brother the peace of mind in your life is a enough for you.

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations lover birds. Wishing you great life ahead

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Divay22(f): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
olasaad:

Well maybe you married a wrong person. But if you married a good person, my brother the peace of mind in your life is a enough for you.
Well I’m not married, 7%/10 of my married friends keep late night drinking and telling me how unhappy they’re.

So where is the peace of mind coming from?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that can tolerate and respect you. No one is perfect actually but you can achieve a perfect marriage. I have been married for 13 years and still counting.

14 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:
Come this Saturday, you are all invited to my wedding to my beautiful damsel. We met in higher institution in 2016, entered relationship 2019 and we are tying the knot this weekend. kiss

angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:

She waz born in 2016 & she looooklike this??....bro is this a jokes? angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by NoToPile: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats to you both.

I sha personally don't feel comfortable when people post their wedding IV on NL, an anonymous forum.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that can tolerate and respect you. No one is perfect actually but you can achieve a perfect marriage. I have been married for 13 years and still counting.
Not everyone can cope with the tolerance sis. It’s almost impossible for two different people to come together and live as one for the rest of their life without turbulence.

Most married men enduring is due to what the society will say and for the sake of their kids. Don’t you think marriage is mental slavery especially for men?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by olasaad(f): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Well I’m not married, 7%/10 of my married friends keep late night drinking and telling me how unhappy they’re.

So where is the peace of mind coming from?

The question is now do you want to be like them Why your friends are away drinking and keeping late nights, do you know their wife's at home are weeping and praying over their husband behaviour. You just need to do away with your friends life and be positive about yours. Believe me everything will be fine smiley

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Thortp(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations.
What a beautiful couple.

I will encourage a friend to be there. He stays at Ewupe
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Magnoliaa(f): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations. smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 1Sharon(f): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Sex before marriage is a sin.

You have done the deed haven't you?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: 6 Things That Will Make Her Leave (photos) / Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.