Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (48874 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by The90sVirginBoy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
She's used to her man's body odor grin grin

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Manny21: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
This story no clear. I shaved my private part, it became your problem. A town hall different from bala blu, bluh bluh bulaba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by ugodson(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
I know this can happen in my dear country Nigeria.
It's funny but true when ur lady shaves she is a SUSPECT

Who she dey shave am for[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by blaquemyc: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
I didn't bother reading. The title is enough. Time is money.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Winnin009: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Why are hairs in private parts called Public hair

Pubic o! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by BarrElChapo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

It’s Pubic !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by focus2727(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
pubic not public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by BigYash: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
The woman be wan use am plaint chuku hair style ,or fix attachment put for xmas grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Antoeni(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
No Just Divorce, The Man Need to Sign a 50 Years Undertaken, That Nothing Spiritual Should Affect Her
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by treatise: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Frankly, I hv heard dis since d time immemorial dt spouses agreeably disallowing each other 2 shave off pubic hairs has a technical way of discouraging infidelity in marriage or relnship!

Jst as in d case abv, I think it's really 2 a great extent forthright, logical, and true!

Or, what thinkest thou?
which chapter in the bible or koran ?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by jojothaiv(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
It's Pubic....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by atdscentofwater: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
wonder shall never end
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Pubic is not the same as Public sir!

It's neither homophonic nor synonymous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by chris51(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
The senseless man can not pay for laundry but married a second wife after twenty two years of marriage, to get his laundry done.

You can imagine the age of a lady who has been married for twenty years.

This man is selfish and has no empathy. He needs a house help not a wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Zonefree(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:

PUBLIC hair is common error, it's actually rightly called PUBIC hair!

Discern d difference now & forever be among d knowledgeable few who don't erroneously call it PUBLIC hair, bt PUBIC hair!

Kindest regards, dude!
Gracias amigo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by chris51(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
chris51:
The senseless man can not pay for laundry but married a second wife after twenty two years of marriage, to get his laundry done.

You can imagine the age of a lady who has been married for twenty years.

This man is selfish and has no empathy. He needs a house help not a wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Mitsurugi(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Why you wan dey carry Afro up and down?

I screwed one yamlegger called Amaka, walahi na Yankari Games Reserve dey dia. shocked

It was either her borehole or Vaseline in my left hand.

Guess my choice undecided

Na so Nike carry rainforest enter room last week. These bush girls eh
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by treatise: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
BigYash:
The woman be wan use am plaint chuku hair style ,or fix attachment put for xmas grin
If God replays her marital video you'd be shocked the woman hasn't been 100% faithful.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Bahamas95(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
These people won't kill me with weird news. grin

Anyways, fvcking a clean shaved pvssy is heavenly.....I hate pubic hairs.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Hassanmaye(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Woman Seeks For Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Private Parts Without Informing Her

A court in Zambia was stunned after a woman explained to the court how she found out her husband of 22 years had another woman behind her back.

In that surprising statement that was published by the media in the country, the woman said that she wanted a divorce because she found out that her husband had a second wife and she could not tolerate the marriage of two wives.

When asked how she knew that her husband had a second wife, the woman by the name of Karen Chungu said that one day she wanted to make love with her husband but was stunned after realizing that he had shaved his pubic hair.

She wanted to know why her husband decided to shave his pubic hair without informing her and this is when her husband silenced her.

“One day I wanted to make love with my husband, but I was shocked to find him shaved. I wanted to have a meeting about why his private parts are clean, but he told me to shut up about it.

The problems in our marriage continued to the point of kicking me out of the house and when the elders got involved, he ran away,” Karen told the court in Ndola, Zambia.

She said that since that incident, she and her husband never shared love with her husband for more than a year.

Defending himself, the man named Andrew Kapembwa said that he had no intention of marrying a second wife until his wife refused to wash his clothes and that’s why he decided to get her a co-wife.

“I had no intention of marrying another woman, but my wife stopped doing laundry for me and performed her duties. I married another woman because of my wife’s behavior. I haven’t been out of our house in two years. I made a mistake and I admit it. I respect my wife. She is the mother of my children,” he said.

He also told the court that he did not have sex with his wife because she rejected him.

See the full story here:
SOURCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqebtbO0yw
Hahahahhahah nairaland wants to kill me where did you get this funny story?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FreebiesGRAM: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by bonnyhope: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

shocked shocked
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Pwettylinda(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who's this fool
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by BigYash: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
treatise:

If God replays her marital video you'd be shocked the woman hasn't been 100% faithful.
That's the fact.. But some mumu men and the cheating ladies will always try to argue with us.. Since social media took over everywhere, before you'll see wife when faithful en. Its just like searching for a real virgin. Cux there are fake virgins too these days..

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by bigdammyj: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol...
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by sofeo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Of course, It can only be in Nigeria/Africa.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Fiscus105(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Pubic

It's biological (anatomy) name given to that part of the body.

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by AsawanaDgreat: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wahala tie wrapper for Africa oo
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Terror48:
Kenya and Zambia are known for weird news
Zimbabwe
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by vannessa7(f): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Modified.

Pubic not public

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.