Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (48863 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
Come on, tell me.. Or are you going to decide to be a coward again?
FuckSilly:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why are you interested in knowing? grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samantha123:
Come on, tell me.. Or are you going to decide to be a coward again?
No, you've been the coward. I can't see any importance in our discussion with my personal details.

By the way, I'm a chartered accountant and a banker.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
You chartered accountant? Are you sure you're not a cashier at ShopRite
FuckSilly:

No, you've been the coward. I can't see any importance in our discussion with my personal details.

By the way, I'm a chartered accountant and a banker.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samantha123:
You chartered accountant? Are you sure you're not a cashier at ShopRite
Chai!
Are you this senseless and despicable?
What if I'm just a cashier at ShopRite? Will that make you less of a frustrated person in life?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
But you're really funny.. grin grin grin

Already I could predict your response.

Only if I could see you face to face while I frustrate you.. grin grin grin
FuckSilly:

Chai!
What if I'm just a cashier at ShopRite?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
You're giving me cashier vibes and there's nothing wrong with being one.. grin grin grin
FuckSilly:

Chai!
What if I'm just a cashier at ShopRite? Will that make you less of a frustrated person in life?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samantha123:
But you're really funny.. grin grin grin

Already I could predict your response.

Only if I could see you face to face while I frustrate you.. grin grin grin
Very prompt response grin
You couldn't even see the edited... Is this how jobless you are?

SHAME
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
You're my job and it's my duty to work on you.. grin grin grin
FuckSilly:

Very prompt response grin
You couldn't even see the edited... Is this how jobless you are?

SHAME
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samantha123:
You're my job and it's my duty to work on you.. grin grin grin
Lol
Clowning dude grin grin grin
A deluded person can't work on someone who's upright and illuminated cool cool cool
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oh! Believe me when I say by the time I'm done with you, you'll be Mr Perfect.

You'll even book a flight to South Africa to come and thank me.. grin grin grin
FuckSilly:

Lol
Clowning dude grin grin grin
A deluded person can't work on someone who's upright and illuminated cool cool cool
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by shegz24(m): 3:27am On Dec 04, 2022
On a more serious note.

UNA DEY MENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.