Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] (26712 Views)

Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by ganisucks(f): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2022
The New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) presidential candidate, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has arrived in the United States of America for a crucial meeting with some officials of the government.

The former Governor of Kano State shared an update of his trip with photos on his verified Twitter handle on Thursday night.

Sharing photos of his arrival and reception by some officials of the States, the NNPP candidate wrote:

I’ve just arrived for my interaction with some senior officials of the United States Government, in Washington DC. — RMK

https://twitter.com/KwankwasoRM/status/1598423529036414976?t=QPxCqRWXFt8tcy26lAVCSA&s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by ganisucks(f): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Kwankwaso, I hope your trip will not end up as a BBC crew on Bbw scene.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by big7: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Inferiority

Do the US come here during their elections?

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by slivertongue: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2022
I thought supporters attacked Obi for his tours abroad.

Obi leads others follow

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by slimfit1(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2022
The US and the west failed to sanction corrupt African countries but will react when the military takes over. In Nigeria, there is no freedom of speech in a democratic government they say nothing. They watch us burn all the time, then react when there is a military coup.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Anieke77(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2022
The essence of this trip? I prefer him to amoda man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by jumper524(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2022
Kwankwaso was just unfortunate to be running against Asiwaju. He’s as intelligent as Atiku and better in honesty than all the candidates. But Tinubu is a genius. The way asiwaju would win this election would make people respect his geniuses.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by olisaEze(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2022
Crucial meeting to gather support from the US whose citizens will not vote, when he has not come down south to campaign to those that will vote. Mods, pls move this to jokes section, biko! grin

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by ganisucks(f): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2022
Anieke77:
The essence of this trip? I prefer him to amoda man
Well, you have to at least give him credit for discretion. Unlike Baba Lagos that has gone ahead to announce his upcoming Royal Coming to America visit.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by HarlequinLekex: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2022
Nigerian policticians always going to UK and US when election is near. Does this means we are under colonization or what?
My candid opinion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by famouscargo4u: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2022
jumper524:
Kwankwaso was just unfortunate to be running against Asiwaju. He’s as intelligent as Atiku and better in honesty than all the candidates. But Tinubu is a genius. The way asiwaju would win this election would make people respect his geniuses.

He's far better than Atiku and of better intelligence than Tinubu.

16 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Tinubuadvocate: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2022
angry kwankwaso really want to rule nijeria. Well he still get hope than peter pandora the so called regional candidate. cheesy

123 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by ganisucks(f): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2022
jumper524:
You've been gaslighted with news coming straight out of Alimosho news network. Baba Lagos is actually one of the dumbest, most unintelligible men in this country. If it hadn't been for the old boys at MI6, he would have dissipated into thin air a long time ago. And as for the election, I'd advice you not to view it, if you have an underlying heart condition; because if you do, Tinubu’s loss will give you an overwhelming heart attack.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by jumper524(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2022
famouscargo4u:

He's far better than Atiku and of better intelligence than Tinubu.
intelligence, maybe but dude asiwaju is a genius. Remove your hate from him and try to see how he achieved his life progresses.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Aboki feeling funky grin grin

Unserious element

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by sonature1: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2022
big7:
Inferiority

We are going to see this continue happening for some time because we need a lot of support from the West. Forget what you were told, Nigeria is not a rich country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by famouscargo4u: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2022
jumper524:
intelligence, maybe but dude asiwaju is a genius. Remove your hate from him and try to see how he achieved his life progresses.

I like Jagaban maybe even more than you but what I stated is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by greatermax77(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2022
big7:
Inferiority

I just wanted to ask this.
What's the meaning of all the candidates storming USA please?
It shows we don't have power of our own as a nation

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by MadmanObi(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Sai Kwakwanso
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by tinsel: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2022
When is he starting his rally?
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by techWriter1: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Inferiority have the US Bring here during their elections

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by KEVIND: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Video: God Has Cursed APC for bringing in Tinubu, Arewa will not vote for him - Musa M. Jiga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYWSKEMWW_8

https://www.nairaland.com/7461151/video-god-cursed-apc-bringing
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by grandstar(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
This man should please stop clowning. He wants to copy others.

He has the least chance of ever getting there. Even in a runoff election, it would still be a challenge
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by noble71(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
shocked
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Brendaniel: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
E remain Tinubu and the renewed wickedness supporters

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Yankee101: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Everybody wan pose
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by MoneySEASON: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
I hereby challenge Tinubu to travel to US if he won't get arrested immediately he lands in US grin
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by FuckDModz: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin

Money is meant to be spent. I just hope it's not campaign funds that he's spending. Because then, it would be a waste of resources.

Vote wisely.

Vote Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Reporting34(f): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na him sabi Wetin he Dey find upandan

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Righthussle: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Ipetu Baba Ode, Ogun, Shoot Many / Chief Awolowo Released From Calabar Prison, 3rd August,1966.(photo) / Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.