Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential (23872 Views)

This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Kaysalas(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
alizma:
Is it the same Datti that went on to embarrass himself while talking about APC VP or another Datti?
Please provide link to above,
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Abbeytoy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
I thought na only Tinubu dey use spilt to turn paper, not know Datti is more better than him in doing so grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by josilcool(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
But Tinubu did not mention Obi naw.. he only said the other one.....

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Injera(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
By February una eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Allisgud: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wetin concern me be say measure tinubu and obi on a corrupt scale tinubu is 99.9% obi is 2.5% choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by yemex04(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
I recalled that he didn't mention a name but he did actually mentioned the said person is known to be giving wrong "statistics & arithmetics" but Datti with this statement seems to be in agreement with the Statements that Peter Obi quotes wrong Statistics & Arithmetics up & down. A smart person should not have replied to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Kaysalas(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Yes

Precedence: did Lagos under Tinubu approve huge pensions for him?
Lagos was reportedly the first state to implement the pension law. It was signed in 2007 by then Governor Bola Tinubu weeks before he completed his two-term tenure.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/11/10/lagos-breakdown-of-ex-governors-pension-as-signed-by-tinubu/%3famp=1

We can do this all day and i will keep bringing facts
I thought you were intelligent. So by competence, you describe the above. You better open a tab and find it out.
None of them is a saint, but if we talk of COMPETENCE AND PRECEDENCE, nobody beats Tinubu outta them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by yemex04(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by ufotunang: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Millimann:
The druglord himself is a disgrace to the nation.
.. tinubu is just to insult people during campaign...he has no tangible thing or information to give to the voters...to nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by NnamdiN: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who else heard drug dealer and murderer in the speech? grin
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by ufotunang: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Just to insult his fellow presidential candidate and other people during campaign...tell nigerians what you want to do... what you will do to solve Nigeria problem and make the country to be good and better....Sha what do you expect from an old and dull man... Nigerians be wise
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
franktech:
Tell the drug lord to come and debate other candidates, he will run and hide. I still can get why some people can't see the handwriting on the wall.
..it's because some people are blinded by his money he throws on them them and the political postions , contracts and brown envelope they will get when tinubu becomes president....so nigerians should be wise and do not allow this politcians to deceive them again

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Rapht933: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
is it only P.O he didn't mentioned? so you are telling us that P.O gives wrong statistics abi?
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Kaysalas(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:
Even before campaigns started, it was Peter Obi who was mentioning Tinubu's name up and down to get his attention. He was always forming superman in Lagos that Tinubu developed when his village in Anambara is almost caving in to erosion. Tinubu ignored him and refused to mention his name but the trouble maker still considers it an insult that Tinubu did not mention his name. Na wah o

But then, his own State Governor mentioned his name clearly and till date the Pandora crook has no defence to give

Peter Obi is a packaged fraudster
-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

He never mentioned his name. He never did one day.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:
Even before campaigns started, it was Peter Obi who was mentioning Tinubu's name up and down to get his attention. He was always forming superman in Lagos that Tinubu developed when his village in Anambara is almost caving in to erosion. Tinubu ignored him and refused to mention his name but the trouble maker still considers it an insult that Tinubu did not mention his name. Na wah o

But then, his own State Governor mentioned his name clearly and till date the Pandora crook has no defence to give

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

He never mentioned his name. He never did one day. Una no Dey tire for lies. Na so Una do Jonathan to bring a certified dullard.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Blaze14k: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient

Good bless you my brother.. u get oil for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by ThiefnubuBandit: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

Onye nzuzu. You're a chronic ignoramus.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Emola12(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
See the way dis man reading sound very brilliant and interesting very fantastic dis is what we need as vice president of Nigeria republic vote wisely PETER OBI all d way
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Theoarhics: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

Those idiots saying Tinubu developed lagos...if truly he did developed lagos why is Osun state not developed ,his state of origin. And you falsely attribute development of lagos to Tinubu insultibg the efforts of Gowon, Jakande,Marwa,Fashola and Ambode.
Lagos has been the way it is before Tinubu came did his part like other governors after him did too
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by israelmao(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
It will a sheer waste of time trading word with people who can't differentiate between oppression and freedom on this platform,most Nigerians have seen the peak of oppression in the last 7years under the misrule of APC-led government,it's absolute foolishness and stupidity to continue to crave for continuity of wickedness,poverty,insecurity,hunger and profligacy.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Blaze14k: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

Tinubu is father of all ntions.. he will steal from lagos and share if to everybody. I believe you will collect ur own 10k the time come. grin grin grin grin
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Harmony4sure(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

All this tinubu supporters , you guys are always funny just like your presidential candidate
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Freebills12: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
assholemods:

The Pandora thief even insulted Tinubu in Portharcourt.

what did he say?
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by Memeni(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

And when you were be done you laughed at your own stupidity

Amala mounching gorilla
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by onuman: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
How could a normal person say it is a disgrace for him to mention the name of another person, nonetheless, Peter
Obi, LP presidential candidate?

That's another of the gaffes of Bola Tinubu who has lost mental coordination due to Parkinsonism.
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by imaxx: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Check your whatsapp
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by genkins(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
assholemods:

The Pandora thief even insulted Tinubu in Portharcourt.

If they arrest u now to prove that obi is a thief, they will say its oppression of the poor
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by onuman: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin

Tinubu first insulted with his Laborers are laboring in vain.
Why would Tinubu say it's his turn when he knows that Obasanjo used the turn of the SW region between 1999-2007?

Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by hobat4cash(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyberterror:

-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

grin
Must you give an opinion? Assuming Obi mentioned Tinubu's name, was it an insult or in a degrading Way? Sometimes it is better to be quiet than open ones mouth and erase all doubts. Let's learn to communicate intelligently. Peace ✌️
Re: Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential by daygee12: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Lying shidren

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote / ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC / Maurice Iwu Meets N1 Billion Bail, Regains Freedom After A Week In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.