Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. (11819 Views)

NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering / Jonathan, Africa’s Most Pragmatic Leader –IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by nlfpmod: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has been appointed as Africa’s Ambassador for ‘Agricultural Technology’ by the African Agricultural Technology Foundation.

The AATF Executive Director, Dr Canisius Kanangire, said that the appointment was informed by Jonathan’s track record of championing agricultural transformation on the continent.

This was contained in a statement by the AATF’s Communication Officer, Alex Abutu, released to journalists in Kaduna State on Friday.

The statement noted that Jonathan, who served as the President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015, had been at the forefront of agricultural improvement on the continent.

According to the statement, while accepting the appointment, Jonathan said that as a former Head of State, his interest in serving the continent was driven by his interest in driving food security and transformation for a better quality of life in Africa.

Kanangire said, “Dr Jonathan was able to demonstrate in Nigeria that agriculture should be treated as a business and supported by relevant policies for the improvement of the livelihoods of our growing farming population.

“Dr Jonathan is a Pan Africanist who had stood for the eradication of rural poverty and the peaceful coexistence of the continent, hence his involvement in peaceful conflict resolution on the continent.

“Dr. Jonathan will advocate for the advancement of Africa’s agricultural goals and economic growth through the application of innovative technologies and enhanced investment in agriculture.

AATF is honoured to have the former president as our Ambassador, whose role will accelerate ongoing efforts to improve our agricultural terrain.”

AATF was founded in 2003 to address Africa’s food security prospects through agricultural technology.

The organization believes that the agricultural sector is a key foundational pillar as Africa consolidates its economic growth and carves out its new position as a major global economic powerhouse and the next growth market in the world.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/jonathan-named-africa-ambassador-for-agriculture-technology/%3famp

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by MandelaLives: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
This guy sold us to Buhari. Now, he is enjoying the change.

According to the statement, while accepting the appointment, Jonathan said that as a former Head of State, his interest in serving the continent was driven by his interest in driving food security and transformation for a better quality of life in Africa.

And, where is the food security now?

Nigerians, let's not allow any politician to deceive us. Just because APC Government is totally Satanic should not make us forget that PDP was a cash-and-carry party that failed for 16 years.

Now, because of our short memory, they want to make us forget their FAILURE even after selling their ticket to the highest bidder.

And, FYI, read this damning warning about PDP man Atiku: 3 RED FLAGS SHOWING THAT ATIKU WILL USE FULANI TO KILL NIGERIANS JUST LIKE BUHARI https://docs.google.com/document/d/17IJunBThp63Ghy_GYaZ3e5agKluzRZ7B1OWCHiQA52E/edit?usp=drivesdk

No say I no tell una oh!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Jessica008(f): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
God is watching ooo
Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Slawomirr: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Jonathan my niggar

My second term ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by MyCooperatecli: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Space
Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
my nigga
Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by tolumizzy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Man of peace.....Nigerians missed you

39 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by NotKnown: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
What appointments or international awards and recognition will Bubu get when he leaves office?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
issorritte

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by DevilSignature: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
cheesy
Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by pode(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hmmm
I thought This man has the interest of us in heart from the beginning but now I am seeing something different

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by lifeandjoy: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
We never appreciated you.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by havenz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jonathan has been enjoying the wages of his good record.

Congratulations Sir.

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Akinwumi Adesina's doing..

Dear Nairalanders, today is my 30th Birthday Day.. Please pray for me....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Pells1: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
If I get 50 likes Magnoliaa says she will suck my dìck

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by MandelaLives: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Jonathan my niggar

Hmmm! Slawor is back Slawor is back... from the moon. That's why Jonathan is his niga.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
He is at peace with himself.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by atdscentofwater: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kudus

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by hezy4real01(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sir, they said you don't know how to govern Nigerians, we are suffering since you left oga Johna... Congratulations! I doubt if Buhari can get any international recognition after his tenure

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by bigdammyj: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Noted.
Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
hahahahahahahaha.....

so na wetin buhari wey no do anything go dey flex self... damn..

I gotta win me some presidency

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Grgt0n: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Which kind ambassador be this? Will this reduce the prices of tomatoes,pepper,onions and other agricultural commodities in Nigeria in particular?We still dey suffer hunger for the continent. Africa is a joke of a continent if all African countries can't produce and pursue food security and economic development

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by BeardedMeat(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
While buhari will go back to his 30 cows

Congratulations Dr Jonathan!

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Blaze14k: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Look at how they are takin people of grate importance from our country and we left with people that speak in tongues. Bulaba and agbado urchins are here disturbing our ear with competence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by edward1106(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
MandelaLives:

It's either you voted for Jonathan or didn't. Even if you didn't vote, it meant you sold yourself to Buhari.
We took him out of office. It's only customary he finds work elsewhere or people who appreciates him.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by Tunasco4u(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
How I wish Yar Adua rule us for 8 years back then undecided
The man just go die for nothing embarassed embarassed embarassed
Yar Adua is far better than this man call Jonathan
Jonathan bu onye oshi angry now people see him as Messiah,this man spoil Nigeria patapata.
How I wish Nigeria adopt China rules of government you do anyhow you die anyhow
Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by atobs4real(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
[right][/right
Not surprised.
Good things will always come for such person.
Congratulations Sir

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by TheGift: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
MandelaLives:

Physical insecurity has negatively affected food security.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by chikason22(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
NotKnown:
What appointments or international awards and recognition will Bubu get when he leaves office?
Ambassador for cow colony in Niger Republic . His beloved country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. by CheapHomes1: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
MandelaLives:

How did Jonathan sell you to buhari?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: In Eight Years, We Equipped Security, Subdued Terrorists, Bandits, Other / MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge / Ondo: Buhari Endorses Akeredolu As APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.