Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun (42101 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by pquaver(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
LoL grin

Your conscience is judging you already because you know the Islamic terrorist muric has sinister motives. grin

There is no sinister motive.. Why is CAN not shouting, why are obi urchins and pdp not shouting about tge appointments of only Muslims. Because they know actually the religion of the person does not matter. I said it b4 and I say it again.. pdp has a way of making their urchins eat their vomit.. Now u look so foolish.. You don't even know what yo say

1 Like

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by James91: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Golan007:

You like it right?
Look at his comments before.

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by James91: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tell me reasons why the governor will listening to this man.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by mymadam(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kayberg:

These are why MURIC reacted…

100%. Meanwhile, I challenge MURIC to revisit their stand on APC's Muslim-Muslim 2023 Presidential ticket immediately.... if they are sincere undecided
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by lordmans(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
These are the kind of things that tears us apart rather than unite us. Most of the times we complain about the religious practices of those appointed to serve as administrators as if the work is meant to be a religious one. Especially, in Yoruba land, merit should be the sole criteria for choosing people to office. Many people today are not christians or muslims. So all these religious bodies should be banned.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by BanyXchi: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
lordmans:
These are the kind of things that tears us apart rather than unite us. Most of the times we complain about the religious practices of those appointed to serve as administrators as if the work is meant to be a religious one. Especially, in Yoruba land, merit should be the sole criteria for choosing people to office. Many people today are not christians or muslims. So all these religious bodies should be banned.
MURIC does not speak for Yorubas, he's a one-man army clown.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by beejayhorla(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Memphis357:
These f**king MUMURIC Islamic tribal bigots didn't speak up against APC Muslim/Muslim ticket.
I f**king HATE Islam and everything associated with it....
Bastards!!!
Imagine what you just uttered!
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by BlackFlamefromP: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
I would have respected MURIC for this statement; but the fact that they openly supported Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket make me see this as mere hypocrisy!
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by DukeofUmueri247: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Okealaaye:

Why are you this embittered? You're full of hatred, anger and animosities! You allow extraneous issues and events to take control of your conduct and utterances all the time. There's nothing as easy as Life, yet you make yours difficult by abusing, cursing and name-calling the other folks who are obviously far ahead of you in life. Are you in unexpressed distress, Compatriot?
Pick out any word of bitterness in my comment....You should always try to on your brain whenever you on your data..
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Kayberg: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
mymadam:

100%. Meanwhile, I challenge MURIC to revisit their stand on APC's Muslim-Muslim 2023 Presidential ticket immediately.... if they are sincere undecided

You and I know MURIC will never do that…
wink
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Pick out any word of bitterness in my comment....You should always try to on your brain whenever you on your data..

"But your mumu MURIC didn't condemn same faith ticket of the APC."

Those are your very words! You call someone "made in the image and likeness of God" MUMU and you want anyone to believe you ain't embittered? In a word, you're full of bitterness!
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by DukeofUmueri247: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Okealaaye:

"But your mumu MURIC didn't condemn same faith ticket of the APC."

Those are your very words! You call someone "made in the image and likeness of God" MUMU and you want anyone to believe you ain't embittered? In a word, you're full of bitterness!

So "MURIC" is now a person...Yeah,I will repeat what I said earlier,You didn't condemn a same faith ticket which many Christians kicked against but you are quick to kick against the decision of a governor in appointing Muslims because you want to be seen as being fair in your dealing...That is nothing but hypocrisy.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So "MURIC" is now a person...Yeah,I will repeat what I said earlier,You didn't condemn a same faith ticket which many Christians kicked against but you are quick to kick against the decision of a governor in appointing Muslims because you want to be seen as being fair in your dealing...That is nothing but hypocrisy.

Boastful and conceited Eboe boy!
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by J3susFr3ak: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Truthday:

Your hate for the fastest growing religion of over 2billion people 1 out of 3 of human living on earth will obviously lead to your end

Oh yeah? Fastest growing religion indeed. Even a brainless virus will multiply super geometrically when all it has to do is just marry four or more wives and have sex all day without thinking about the Almajiris that are mindlessly dumped to become real terrorists in 8 or 9 years after birth.

Islam cannot peacefully sit down and rationally "convince" ANYONE on earth to believe their nonsense....except they strap a bomb and gun....then release a lot of foul smelly sperm.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by BraniacX(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Truthday: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Oh yeah? Fastest growing religion indeed. Even a brainless virus will multiply super geometrically when all it has to do is just marry four or more wives and have sex all day without thinking about the Almajiris that are mindlessly dumped to become real terrorists in 8 or 9 years after birth.

Islam cannot peacefully sit down and rationally "convince" ANYONE on earth to believe their nonsense....except they strap a bomb and gun....then release a lot of foul smelly sperm.

None needs to be told when he sees a mad man. I guess there are those almajiri in middieeasr and north africa. Check how the population of Muslims is growing by 200% in Europe and Asia. You'll just die of hate and you'll ever your foolishness in the grave

islam boast of over 43 members of oic out of 180 nations on earth. Do you have an idea of what you're hating ?? Its your end you're nearing.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by funshint(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
stuffs2002:

He is advocating for justice
Justice is far from his dictionary...this one is an unrepentant bigot. It's like a Bishop asking Boko Haram to protect his house.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by SugarGirl44(f): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nonsense!
Must everything be about these 2 foreign religions?
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by luluman: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by luluman: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
funshint:
Are Christians complaining? It's like head is paining this one.
The guy has problems.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by luluman: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Golan007:

You like it right?
The point is he is never a supporter of christianity so he should steer clear off our matter.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by press9jatv: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
Clueless Islamic fanatic !!! Just trying to incite war between Governor Adeleke and the Christian community in Osun state. Fake man!!!
No one take that clueless Islamic fanatic serious. All is plans so far has been rejected and destroyed by Almighty God. Tinubu that applied the same faith ticket is the next presidential candidate that will be disgrace and shamed in the election on February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Tinubu the clueless drug is a goner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Eating Ofada Rice (Photos) / Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.