Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's (362 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: 2023 Presidency Going To South Wishful Thinking, Not Practical / Nobody Can Dispute Presidency Going To Southeast In 2023 – Prof Akin Osuntokun / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by Bonavi: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
You and I know there won't be any significant difference in the composition. What we will end up seeing is the re-assignment of portfolios and recycling of offices.
The only difference would be reinforcement of impunity and maladministration
Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by harqinhola(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bonavi:
You and I know there won't be any significant difference in the composition. What we will end up seeing is the re-assignment of portfolios and recycling of offices.
The only difference would reinforcement of impunity and maladministration

No, i have a contrary opinion. Tinubu has a personal agenda to transform the country and he has built the wall to facilitate his success over time.

This is his opportunity to crest his name in the frame of most successful world leaders like , Mahatma Ghandi , Nelson Mandela etc. That was MKO'S dream , not money . He has been saving up Lagos state funds for this purpose .

There's no better person to lead this country right now than Tinubu , i'll gladly honour a debate if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by dodomayana73: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
How can it be different. They are going to build on the foundation laid by the present administration which has turned out to be disastrous. We are wiser now. Atiku Abubakar all the way.
#PDP
#AtikuOkowa
#AtikuOrganisingForAction.

1 Share

Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by Hadone(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin

1 Share

Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by Dapson73(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Asiwaju's administration will definitely out-performed the all previous Nigeria governments.

His ability to identifies great achievers and mentorship is a pointer to the fact that he will surprise (positive) alot of his critics.

Within few months in office, the atmosphere will be better, Nigerians hope will be renewed. We will all be proud of this country once again.

N.B: I'm only voting Asiwaju in 2023, I'm either not convinced or interested in Governor, Senator, Rep, State Assembly etc
Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by SoBright101: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Stop hallucinating

dodomayana73:
How can it be different. They are going to build on the foundation laid by the present administration which has turned out to be disastrous. We are wiser now. Atiku Abubakar all the way.
#PDP
#AtikuOkowa
#AtikuOrganisingForAction.
Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by Gobekli: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2022
harqinhola:

No, i have a contrary opinion. Tinubu has a personal agenda to transform the country and he has built the wall to facilitate his success over time.

This is his opportunity to crest his name in the frame of most successful world leaders like , Mahatma Ghandi , Nelson Mandela etc. That was MKO'S dream , not money . He has been saving up Lagos state funds for this purpose .

There's no better person to lead this country right now than Tinubu , i'll gladly honour a debate if you want.

poppycock
Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by Bonavi: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2022
harqinhola:

u re simply been mischievous or plain ignorant. How can someone with such health status that finds it terribly difficult to climb stages be competent and alert enough to govern a country. From the way he has been goofing recently there is no doubt the man is more than 80yrs forget the Nigerian official age caricature.
Unless u re a direct beneficiary of Tinubu's largese if not u should be worried about ur state of mind
Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by Bonavi: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Dapson73:
Asiwaju's administration will definitely out-performed the all previous Nigeria governments.

His ability to identifies great achievers and mentorship is a pointer to the fact that he will surprise (positive) alot of his critics.

Within few months in office, the atmosphere will be better, Nigerians hope will be renewed. We will all be proud of this country once again.

N.B: I'm only voting Asiwaju in 2023, I'm either not convinced or interested in Governor, Senator, Rep, State Assembly etc
laughable. Great achievers like Lai Mohammed and the rest
Re: Is Composition Of A Tinubu Presidency Going To Be Different From Buhari's by Journalistonwhe: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2022
harqinhola:

Even if he has great ideas on how to transform the Country, at this stage he is not mentally and emotionally fit to occupy that office. It will be the same status quo of feigning ignorance of what is going on in his Government while his boys loot the Country from all angles. We want a president that can take responsibility and be answerable to the people.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Leaves Nigeria Ahead Of Townhall, Vows To Resist Arise TV 'blackmail' / Labour Party Suspends Ogun State Exco Over Anti-party Activities / With Potential 30m Jobs Next Decade, Carbon Credit Market Can Create Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.