Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US (5466 Views)

US Denies Tinubu Visa / US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa As Presidential Candidate Heads To Chatham House / 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Presidency, US Embassy Silent On Trump's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by APCnaPDP: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Keep up the fake news. Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is your next president

Tinubu will be your president alone.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by BATified2023: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Tinubu that’s probably a U.S citizen or at the very least, a Green-Card holder?
u dey mind them?

Anything to fuel their hate
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by tinsel: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Tinubu that’s probably a U.S citizen or at the very least, a Green-Card holder?
Do mind them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Mrkindness: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Keep up the fake news. Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is your next president
afonja Muslims are the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Conner44: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
I've been reading comments and posts quietly, i also had the chance to find out more about top presidential candidates. I think Tinubu is a better option.

By the powers vested in me I now knight you Sir SoBright of the Cassavani 23rd Regular Corps Brigade grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Mrkindness: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2022
muykem:
They are using motor parts selling strategies to play Nigeria politics. They always think that they are very smart.
politics and campaign shouldn't be a tribal hate. If others talk against Tinubu it's not a talk against Yorubas, so stop hating on the Igbos they are teaching you how to play politics without bitterness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by MrALIVE: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
tinubu will only be your next president in your next life not this one.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Eniitankorede: 1:21am On Dec 03, 2022
Tofax:
2023 PRESIDENCY: US EMBASSY DENIES TINUBU VISA, AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HEADS TO CHATHAM HOUSE

The United States embassy has denied the Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visa to travel to the US for planned engagement, a Federal Lawmaker confided in Pointblanknews.com.
Pointblanknews.com learnt that the trip was meant to accommodate a political engagement but more importantly, to seek medical attention without the prying eyes of Nigerians.
It was further gathered that after discovering that the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alh. Atiku Abubakar was invited for a series of engagements ahead of the 2023 presidential election, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his handlers decided to apply for US Visa to also organize an engagement for him.

Sources close to the APC Presidential candidate disclosed that his Visa application was denied and therefore the event could not be put together.

On the sidelines of the event however, Asiwaju was billed to seek further medical attention from American doctors, had the move for the event been successful.

With the denial, Pointblanknews.com gathered that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu seized the Chatham House engagement which is penultimate Monday, while he will use the rest days for his medicals.

The source revealed that ” He (Tinubu) was supposed to visit Baltimore where he would have seen a doctor after the event if his Visa had been approved. This would give him the needed privacy especially now that people are increasingly worried about his mental and health situation.

“It would have been easy for him to go to France since it has been his destination of choice for medical attention but will be too obvious since he normally goes there for check up hitherto.

“This is the reason why the Chatham House option came in handy since it’s just one day and the rest days can be used for medicals”.

Pointblanknews.com reports that the Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will speak on his agenda for Nigeria at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, also known as Chatham House, on December 5.

Tinubu, according to Chatham House, will, during the occasion, have the opportunity to “discuss his vision and recently unveiled a manifesto for ‘renewing hope’ in Nigeria, including his policy proposals for economic reform and revival, and how to deliver secure and inclusive job opportunities for Nigerian citizens.”

Tinubu, who has been the subject of various speculations about his health, just like President Muhammadu Buhari was in 2015 when he was the APC presidential candidate, will, probably, be hoping that history is on his side.

Buhari also spoke on his manifesto at the same Chatham House, ahead of the election that brought him to power in his first tenure.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2023-presidency-us-embassy-denies-tinubu-visa-as-presidential-candidate-heads-to-chatham-house/

Lies from pit of hell. Tinubu has been travelling to US for many years. And the ambassadors visit him at home. Fake news.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by fkj950ax(m): 2:11am On Dec 03, 2022
There is no way Tinubu will be refused a visa to the USA.

The visa regime in place is to refuse visa to any applicant seeking to travel to the US, where the Consular Officer IS NOT SURE the said applicant will return to the home country AFTER concluding the stated reason for the trip. Financial capability of the applicant to fund the said trip is also assessed.
Tinubu is currently contesting for political office which means he can demonstrate easily his intent and willingness to return to Nigeria.
Tinubu can also demonstrate financial capability to fund the trip.
All of this is based on the assumption he applied for B1/B2 visa - which also covers healthcare purposes.

We need to engage in ISSUE BASED POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS. Slander and mudslinging won't win elections.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by teriq1122: 4:20am On Dec 03, 2022
cant stop laughing
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by MacDani(m): 4:38am On Dec 03, 2022
Na today
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Curious345: 4:44am On Dec 03, 2022
Good
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Curious345: 4:45am On Dec 03, 2022
What a shame
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Puremind1225: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
I've been reading comments and posts quietly, i also had the chance to find out more about top presidential candidates. I think Tinubu is a better option.
why do you think tinubu is a better option?
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Bontafa: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

In Brazil or mexico yes .

In Nigeria? No

A cocaine sniffing vagabond cannot be president
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Bontafa: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I know you people to be bastards and will never do well in this life and beyond. You people are cursed and it will remain so for life. There is absolutely nothing tou can do and when Tinubu finally wins, if you remain in Nigeria under Tinubu's presidency, you will not spend 6 month before you go join his Tinubu's mother wherever she is

He will win president of a town hall Different.

From Bulaba

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Mcmichaelin1: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2022
JAMO84:
Source: www.Ipobterrorists.Biafra.com
You’re correct it seems the source is partisan
Let the novice study jay treaty of 1794
Then they’ll know the visa stuff is fallacious and political propaganda

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SaiOba: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2022
Korede, Respectfully show us some proof of your claim or shit your mouth. Una go just come Nairaland dey lie upndown.
Eniitankorede:

Lies from pit of hell. Tinubu has been travelling to US for many years. And the ambassadors visit him at home. Fake news.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by madapcmod: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Shettima vying for Presidency through Drugnibu

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Jandedwuz(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2022
Gucciblog:

Yes oo
LMAO
Even drug trafficking strategies. What a shame

Escobat comes to mind
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by DrTee1(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2022
fkj950ax:
There is no way Tinubu will be refused a visa to the USA.

The visa regime in place is to refuse visa to any applicant seeking to travel to the US, where the Consular Officer IS NOT SURE the said applicant will return to the home country AFTER concluding the stated reason for the trip. Financial capability of the applicant to fund the said trip is also assessed.
Tinubu is currently contesting for political office which means he can demonstrate easily his intent and willingness to return to Nigeria.
Tinubu can also demonstrate financial capability to fund the trip.
All of this is based on the assumption he applied for B1/B2 visa - which also covers healthcare purposes.

We need to engage in ISSUE BASED POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS. Slander and mudslinging won't win elections.

Thank you for taking time to write.

Might we also remind this audience that Tinubu is said to be a Green Card holder with dual citizenship and thus cannot be denied a US Visa - which he is not likely to need anyway?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Mrfixitt(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
Then I think your brain is malfunctioning
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by olisaEze(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:

Yes, for an old people’s home! grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Ancestortinubu: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Keep up the fake news. Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is your next president of iregbaji Village elders forum
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by franchasng: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Ever since Tinubu left the US and forfeited the huge illicit drug money to US Government, Tinubu has never visited US, that's why he goes to France and UK for medical attention.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SenatePresdo(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

It's not a fake news.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SenatePresdo(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:

Even me, I found out that Tinubu is the better option, while Peter Obi is the Best option.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by muykem: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2022
Mrkindness:
politics and campaign shouldn't be a tribal hate. If others talk against Tinubu it's not a talk against Yorubas, so stop hating on the Igbos they are teaching you how to play politics without bitterness.
Please show me where I made mention of Igbo. Stop this inferiority for God's sake.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:

What makes him a better option?
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Of iragbiji town union

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG And Senate Should Ban Nomadic Cattle Rearing / SHOCKING REVELATIONS OF BUHARI!!! / The Wealthiest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.