Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu (11461 Views)

6 Bedroom Contemporary Smart Duplex - Isheri North / Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2023
Back of the house..............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2023
Inside, a passageway.............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Updates from our bungalow site today..........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
More from around this house..............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
Details..........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Chechem: 5:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Please bro, can you give me a rough labour estimate from foundation to DPC for a 4 bedroom duplex. But the ground floor is just palour, dinning, 1 masters bedroom and kitchen/store.

Its a dry level land.

Can you work in Owerri?
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2023
More pictures from our plastering works on this house............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2023
More pictures from the front ..........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Chidimercy: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Please oh, I an receiving different quotations for complete plastering of 8 units of 2 bedroom flat. I have taken out time to measure the partitions both in and but ehat could be the average cost for each partition to help me determine the price to agree with different workers.

Inside partition.

34 * 8 flats = 272 partitions

Step Wall 4*4 = 16 partitions

Outside = 16 * 4 = 64 Partitions

Parapet = 16 partitions

Ubder decking = 60 partitions but some are very small.

Whats the likely cost for each partition to be able e to negotiate my price on a contract basis.

Please help me spyder.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Preparing for the finish of this building.............
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by denzel231: 12:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Nice one boss
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by SocialJustice: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
spyder880:
We have completed the roofing of this building............
Please is Ghana zinc good enough to do flat roof for this type of house?
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
SocialJustice:
Please is Ghana zinc good enough to do flat roof for this type of house?

Never heard of Ghana zink, do you mean Cameroun zink?

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by SocialJustice: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
spyder880:

Never heard of Ghana zinc, do you mean Cameroun zink?
It is of better quality than Cameroun zink. It sells for 30k per bundle here. There are 15 pieces in a bundle.

I will upload a picture of the roof I just did with it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by SocialJustice: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
spyder880:

Never heard of Ghana zink, do you mean Cameroun zink?
This is the roofing with Ghana zinc.

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2023
SocialJustice:
This is the roofing with Ghana zinc.

Looks nice, for the past few years, I have been working with only Stone coated roofing tiles or aluminium roofing sheets.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by SocialJustice: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2023
spyder880:

Looks nice, for the past few years, I have been working with only Stine coated roofing tiles or aluminium roofing sheets.
It's light though, do you think it will be durable for flat roof if enough nails are used?
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2023
SocialJustice:
It's light though, do you think it will be durable for flat roof if enough nails are used?

My brother, I can't rate a product I haven't used or heard it's review from my trusted contacts or workers. That's what I was saying.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2023
The finish of this house is still being discussed, and work will start anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Number Of Block From 1 Trip Of Sand / Do You Need A Builder Or You Want Some Advice On Your On Going Project / The future is now; Its yours with N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.