Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Are Nigerians Mentally Ok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Mentally Ok (249 Views)

Breaking: I Stopped Replying Tinubu's Supporters Bc They're Not Mentally Ok / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by Mummytoo: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2022
Good morning nlanders
Something has been on my mind recently, the presidential aspirant coming up in the broom party, we all can see that he can't make a complete sentence without being clumsy, his speech doesn't make sense most times.

with all due respect I don't understand why people will vote for a man whose brain is deteriorating. We are just struggling to come out of one currently ruling.

How can a country with over 200million intelligent people be like this ....it makes me feel somehow

I don't belong to any party, still observing

But the live videos of campaign I'm watching is not encouraging at all

Who do us na

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by Candidlady: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Since you are Nigerian

Are you okay ?

You don't belong to any party yet.. and you asking if people who are willing to vote for who they feel should be their president are OK?

You one of the anywhere bell face kinda masses
Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by Ahmed0336(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2022
That is why it is called democracy.

Even if devil herself is contesting, don't be surprise to see people not only campaigning for her but also voting overwhelmingly for her.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by Pauldollars(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2022
If Osama Bin Laden or Abubakar Shekau were to contest under the APC, some Nigerians would still vote for them.

BTW, its becoming very obvious PDP may win 2023 General Election. LP isn't really serious and grounded yet. Forget the popularity on social media and rallies being held in its favour. Its candidate may come 2nd with the APC 3rd
Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by duro4chang(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2022
As far as I am concerned Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May God bless him with the wisdom to lead the country to the promised land. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.
Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by Pauldollars(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2022
Ogbeni...you sef know APC with Tinubu cannot win. I guess you're just having a Jagaban euphoria
Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by TheEndless: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Mummytoo:
Good morning nlanders
Something has been on my mind recently, the presidential aspirant coming up in the broom party, we all can see that he can't make a complete sentence without being clumsy, his speech doesn't make sense most times.

with all due respect I don't understand why people will vote for a man whose brain is deteriorating. We are just struggling to come out of one currently ruling.

How can a country with over 200million intelligent people be like this ....it makes me feel somehow

Who do us na
Haven’t you heard that the dingBAT has paid so many ritualists to work for him?? That’s why it looks like the entire nation is caught in one big ‘genjutsu’. One of these ritualists released a vídeo recently slitting a child’s throat and making incantations for the dingBAT grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Mummytoo:
Good morning nlanders

Who do us na

So you havent heard?...urchins aka bulabans are buying fuel at 50 naira per liter...they also buy peak tin milk at 20 naira...they're in a different world than us

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by EKONGKING: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2022
As a person who left Nigeria about 25 years back ,I am tempted to ask the same question as O.P.
Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by SoBright101: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu and Obi supporters on nairaland are illiterates, i swear. They can't see what northerners, pdp/atiku are doing on here.
Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
Tinubu and Obi supporters on nairaland are illiterates, i swear. They can't see what northerners, pdp/atiku are doing on here.

Oga what are you saying?...Atiku is not even relevant in this election....someone that only comes from Dubai every four years when it's time for elections
Re: Are Nigerians Mentally Ok by SoBright101: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
And you don't know most of the attacks on Obi and Tinubu are from Atiku apologists just to create division, hatred and to make it look like atiku is the best option?

Rayban25:

Oga what are you saying?...Atiku is not even relevant in this election....someone that only comes from Dubai every four years when it's time for elections

(1) (Reply)

Any Other Candidate Aside Tinubu Can Be Manageable / Video: Gov. Soludo Getting Ready 4 His WWE Fight With Peter Obi / Abia-north:orji Kalu Completes Lekwesi Road,escalates Works On Atani,eluama, Fif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.