Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' (64096 Views)

Peter Obi Dey Carry Em Wife Go Where We No Know / Peter Obi Dey Do Juju? Abi Na Charm Man Him Be? See As People Wey Attack Am Dey / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by aspher: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It is destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figur7es he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT.

Wow, so long an epistle for someone with strong belief. So the outcome of people's response to a comical statement has been perfectly interpreted by you because humans are robots and you have that great clairvoyance. No go give yourself HBP. In my place, we don't waste our energy fanning fire that's not destined to glow. If you're sure PO is going nowhere, then REST!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Britishpea: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
He actually passed the message deeply. He even said that they could help him pass the message to him since he’s gone. Lol. Exactly how millions of Nigerians feel about Obis ambition
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Juniorangel(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
I really do not see anything wrong in what Akpororo said. Yes agreed. Peter Obi is an 'upcoming artist' and goes to events uninvited. One must be intentional about succeeding. You can't continue to clamour for a better Nigeria lying on your bed. You must work it out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Diligence: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
It's obvious that both PDP & APC are not aware that their fiercest opposition stems from boys & girls, men & women who had supported them for the last 22 years, but NOW CANNOT imagine they are even campaigning in the face of Corruption, Insecurity, Indebtedness, hyper inflation, borrowing and squandering & poverty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Cmanforall: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98c1f-CETQ4

He started off by warning the organiser to respect their ministry then. From 0:32 sec of the clip.

He said:

This guy and Vinicius have same ancestors.
Quote me when they do DNA test

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by thinkmoney(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It is destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figur7es he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT.
Mischievous person. The experience wey I go?
The experience that even when Obi had left and Aporo mentioned him, Obi attracted the second biggest ovation after the first one which was when they introduced him.
Aporos comment about respecting ministry was directed to no one. We understood the contest. He even said 'if God do am and he wins'. He attributed his possible win to God.
Apororo is a comedian and he did his job perfectly yesterday and everybody had a good laugh.
Mischievous fellow, you are too late to mislead us now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Oyerinde16(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

[i]If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and you South-EasT.

If you work hard, u will not talk like this...
I pity u, the only problem is when you support and land Nigeria in trouble.... You will now start looking like zombie... Look all this that were shouting said baba... They are looking like bastards everywhere...
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Emola12(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Some people IQ is very low aswear che nah all those people wey dey there naim dem invite And number2 PETER OBI no be Muslim and those people wey dey there too Dem no be Muslim so what do you expect from him che make in go attend mouloud or tajued

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Naira20: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Yawns...even Tinubu is too small for Peter Obi,... It's one Soludo who lost to Obi for 12years that you're praising?

Lol...you just showed how hollow you are.

By the way, how far with your online begging business?
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahaha

Your Obi with his woman voice cannot lace prof Chukwuma Soludo shoe

Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Allisgud: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Do the same for Tinubu Chinedu
wasiu u go peter obi house go dey count cars for compound,no let security people tie u down o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by oneMalik: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Your message is out there !

" There's no religion vote anywhere " .....wise words

lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It was destined.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Theoarhics: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It was destined.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Put your money where your mouth is. I bet with you that he will win most south eastern states.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Ttalk: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Shutupthere:

Did you check the attendance in the last16 years.. The experience is not that old. By the way a man has the right to worship anywhere at anytime irrespective of his political ambition without you creating labels for why he attended. Clearly he went to worship and enjoy good music. The man didn’t even say anything about his ambition. Did it also occur to you he might have been invited as a guest of honor

Yeah, he hasn't attended for once. I am a dedicated follower of The Experience except yesterday program.

That's what we call eye service. Obi has never wish any Nigerian stateman birthday wishes even as a governor until this year.

What a hypocrite is Obi. That is eye service bro. Karamba niyakuya

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Rainstormer: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

u av serious mental problem... So true christians will vote for Muslem muslem ticket... In addition to someone that is seriously sick, a drug addict, a political thief and above all, someone whose true identity remains a misery.

"You said the only way out of this current condition..." You have forgotten that Tinubu orchestrated the emergence of Buhari, and that if Tinubu has the solution to Nigeria problem, he would have given it to Buhari by now.

U nor get anything to campaign with, walai
We the Christians reject ur candidate, my brothers in d north also reject ur candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Gozac: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bestmanfornow:

I sense the fear in APC camp grin grin Obi reaching out to his base without spending money

Obi was invited
When God wants to bless someone, He will make the person reap without toiling, He works miracle and he does what pleases Him. The race is not for the swift, not by financial prowess or by crowd that attends ones rally but by His Spirit. I wish Obi well and I pray that God will let the person that has the best intentions for Nigerian to win. Let God disgrace people who feel they can bribe and buy their way to keep suffering the helpless masses. May all their machinations and art fail them in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by AcuraZDX: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Demigod22:

In a political arena, there's nothing like less corrupt. Either you are corrupt or not. All the candidates are corrupt and coming for their personal gain.

No offence intended.

Obi is not corrupt. Deal with that
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by AcuraZDX: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Most people there were not there because of him, you know that.

So those that shouted and jubilated are Ghosts grin
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by oneMalik: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Voice of the people is the Voice of God ...... He speak thru people !

From my observation , Tinubu will win and if that's the will of God , no fu'''''''***cking pesron or group of persons can stop it .
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lukency(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
The mùmau wants vote forgeting that Christians alone can't make him president.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by AcuraZDX: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ttalk:

Yeah, he hasn't attended for once. I am a dedicated follower of The Experience except yesterday program.

That's what we call eye service. Obi has never wish any Nigerian statement birthday wishes even as a governor until this year.

What a hypocrite is Obi. That is eye service bro. Karamba niyakuya

Cry cry baby

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Juniorangel(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
That standing ovation wey Churches dey give Obi dey pain APC gan na y u dey cry.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by oweman: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Peter Obi is a paper weight politician cum comedian he will know his siz soon !
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by AcuraZDX: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
lukency:
The mùmau wants vote forgeting that Christians alone can't make him president.

So it's only Muslims that will make your Tinubu win? grin

Cry cry baby
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by SenatePresdo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is by going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT, the only hope left for him too now, is shaky.

South-Waste propaganda.

You are here talking about embarrassment, when Tinubu is the sole father of Embarrassment grin baba blue on that one.

For your information, South-South is on lockdown for Peter Obi, since I'm in South-South.
I Don know about South-East.

No be only tilting to Tinubu camp, they are all decamping to APC because of brooooom grin
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by jibrilELsudan: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
THIS STUPID AKPORORO BOY WEY HIM MOUTH BE LIKE SUCKAWAY VENT

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Bryan88(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You said i should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:*

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, were built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water done carry am go where we know know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemn their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his eight year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion has changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that

*Obi na confirm scam.*
PROPAGANDER no go kill u.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by francis5051: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:
At his age and level in Nigerian politics

Obi should have risen beyond religious sentiment. ... grin

But being a fool as he is ..he thinks is wiser than others ba? gringrin grin

Nigerians l know will not delay to tell him so at the poll

as u d insult Obi na only one tribe will like your comment (youruba)but wen u say good about Obi both IGBO Yoruba go like ur comment
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by cuttestprince(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is by going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT, the only hope left for him too now, is shaky.
What is this man saying,may apc happen to you and ur family
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Chikwado1974: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Must he be invited to be in the house of God?
U urchins always complain at anything Peter Obi do.
Ur BAT candidate that cannot give sound speech at his campaign, sounding like a dying tiger battery

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by HighTableVoice: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
I am a strong supporter of Tinibu's presidency but this isn't in anyway a jab but how comedians use your strength to hype you. What he is just trying to say is about Obi's energy going from places to places even the ones that he isn't invited but to showcase himself as a man of strength and vigor. There is nothing wrong in my opinion with that statement.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
nairanaira12:

Can you tell me the meaning of competence"?

Obi didn't put Anambra in debt, but Tinubu put lagos in debt of over 100 billion naira. Is that your idea of competence?

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Chrismania100: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
ONLY a Fool wlll easily fell for that una mumu psychological manipulation.My advice yo you is t9 reserve that your energy you keep wasting on Obi, AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN FRAUDULENT CANDIDATES called Tinubu.no amount of criticism we make people changed their mind about Obi.Cos we all know your so called candidates is a notorious criminal.
No wonder people say those that support Thinubu has mental problems.
Who in his right sense will accept Tinubu over Obi if not for agboros, agbados who only support Tinubu due to their selfish gain.When we expected you guys to give us Osibanjo, out of greediness and selfishness,you guys presented sickened and decimated man who always speak in tongues whenever he wants to talk.

For the fact that you guys kept talking about Obi, even when you guys said he does not have a structure, says alot about your hiding truth that Obi has 99% chances, the reason everyday Obi,everyday Obi, just to discourage people about him.But, it is dead on Arrival.We know your game.
Any sane Nigerians who by mistake voted for APC, need to be castrated cos the mess this evil APC put all of us through, may take 20 years to resolve

CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Just look at how he constructively dropped the missile on Obi!

No one is going to invite a political minion like Peter. And people knowing the fact that he is divinely stingy, few will want to extend invites to him.

And why he is always finding places to go even when he is not invited!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.