Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad (49628 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by StagethemTVee: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Reverend Esther Ajayi has asked married people who wants to relocate abroad to be sure their marriage can survive the test of time abroad considering the societal values, pressure and culture.

She advised people to consider it well.and make sure they are certain of the move before they make it.

She also mentioned that people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Art6dP_BmW8

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by StagethemTVee: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2022
I know of a newly married couple with a baby who decided the wife should leave first and she wrote the man it was over after getting there. He is yet to get over it.

233 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by sharpwriter(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I know of a newly married couple with a baby who decided the wife should leave first and she wrote the man it was over after getting their. He is yet to get over it.
Really? All these things just dey look like film trick. Which kain devil dey that abroad sef wey dey break marriages

Modified: I don't know which is more painful, the divorce or the thought that the woman never loved him or has fallen out of love, hence, the relocation is an avenue to reveal very deep hidden secret that could have remained buried for years or forever had it been there was nothing like abroad angry
Damn grin

Cc: Angelfrost
odemeetu1
id4sho
Asour

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Jaconnaafrica(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
sharpwriter:

Really? All these things just dey look like film trick. Which kain devil dey that abroad sef wey dey break marriages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by deepwater(f): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
lol

people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

you see that line above? the rich have used it so many times to supress the poor from making any tangible advancement out of poverty (Nigeria).

500k would pay an average rent per month in the western world.
500k would pay average annual rent in Lagos
so how is a poor person in Lagos better off ?

174 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by aylive02(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin
Story.

11 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Oblongata: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
I know a lot of broke people with little or no opportunity to travel will masturbate on this thread!

Naija or Abroad, marriage wey go crash go crash.

If your woman get money pass you for naija na the same shege wey she go show you for abroad she go show you for here.

My brother! Forget Obi, Atiku or BAT, none of them can save Nigeria, if you get the levels, JAPA!!!

302 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Hezzyluv: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
If it's the fear of my marriage scattering that would make me not to japa..., then I would even say I QUIT before I japa.... So I know no wife dey tangle me back home grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by IMASTEX: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
The advise like others are not for those escaping Nigeria for survival either for economy, security, etc reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Kingsize4eva(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bad wife na bad wife, likewise bad husband.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Zimzy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
I agree with her. It is not healthy for new couples from Nigeria to travel to settle in any of the liberal countries where their quest for human rights has eroded the foundations of true family life. As soon as you relocate somebody's eyes might open and your marriage becomes endangered. May God help as many whose marriages is passing through a rough season because of relocation.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by cooooooks(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Perhaps for weak marriages.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
African culture encourages lasting marriages even when in an abusive marriage but white people encourages and normalize divorce.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Kingsize4eva(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Story
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by easyfem(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
sometime i no dey understand some men of GOD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
sharpwriter:

No film tricks... It's just like Eve and Satan in the Garden of Eden.

There is a bird caged inside most culturally raised or repressed Nigerians (especially women) which gets released in a society devoid of limiting morality.

All I'm saying is simple:

Most Nigerians just dey pretend to be saints here based on religion and traditions... Once Dem reach that irreligious and liberal nation, they realize there is no more need to suppress their true natures.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Patriotsleague: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
She has valid points.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by adedayoa2(f): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I know of a newly married couple with a baby who decided the wife should leave first and she wrote the man it was over after getting there. He is yet to get over it.
nawa o, I know 3 women that went there before their husbands, they worked and invited husbands over.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by sotall(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
undecided

They should stay back and enjoy the bad policies of this APC government?

Any sensible person in Nigeria with an inch opportunity to leave this country will definitely do it

26 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
If your wife is not giving you peace in Nigeria, don’t think of family japa!

You will live to regret your decisions, cos she will frustrate your soul the more and the government will 90% of time be on her side.

But for those of you with loving wives and sellable skill, your bounds are limitless outside Nigeria.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Agbadocassava: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
When Tinubu becomes a president Nigeria will be conducive enough for all to stay.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by omoadeleye(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
Uhm
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Kavod: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:

DISTANCE CAN DO A LOT OF DAMAGES, COMBINED WITH A NEW STRUCTURE AND HABITATION THATS A WHOLE LEVEL. MEN WHEN DE THE ABROAD, THEM DE FAITHFUL TO THEIR WIVES WHEN THEM LEAVE FOR HERE?

NAIJA WOMEN DE USELESS NO DOUBT BUT MAKE WE STILL NOR FORGET SAY IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE.
NA STILL THE MEN DE SPOIL THEM.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Houseofglam7(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Dialpad: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Traveling out of the country is definitely not for everyone especially the married.

If you are single, leave and hustle....

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
We know grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Praxis758: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
Well said.

Relocating abroad is a vital litmus test to ascertain the truthfulness and genuineness of true marital relationship between couples (most especially, the newly married ones)

Life abroad is totally difference from the type here in Nigeria.

Imagine the pressure of jobs that separates couples, time management, currency, pressure from folks at home, adapting to the new culture abroad etc.

Most marriages do not remain the same after relocating abroad.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by yesloaded: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:

But I've seen a lady who goes first then file for her husband and both of them living happily

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by kingthreat(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
Esther Ajayi, you dey enjoy Nigeria. You no wan make others wey no dey enjoy find better life? If divorce comes from japa, so be it.

10 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by odemeetu1: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
sharpwriter:

Since the society dey so free and everything dey like damn easy, everybody dey misbehave direct..
Take for instance, My Anuty relocate there and the child mistakenly turn hot oil on herself this nonsense oyibo guys come say since the baby never sabi talk much my Anuty dey maltreat her, Her own child o And decide they go wan carry the child till she dey big enough to want to stay, I was like what... She fought that case ooo, thank God she got her child back,
So when you wan relocate, think of tax, think of you can't scold your child because she fit vex call social whatever for you���

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Tradepunter2: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
NONSENSE SHE DY COLLECT OFFERINGS AND TITHE

ALL THESE USELESS PEOPLE FRONTING AS GOD SENT

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.