Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

No One Sleeps Forever - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No One Sleeps Forever (528 Views)

The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) / Forever Mine / J.K RANDLE The Godfather Never Sleeps Needed Pls !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One Sleeps Forever by frankwriter(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, The MOST Anticipated Release Of The Year!!

It's my book release day and I'm elated to announce to you that "No One Sleeps Forever" is now available in several forms.

NOSF is now available on Amazon, ebook, and paperback.

I did this one for my mom, of blessed memory. �

My debut African Literature and my third book of fiction is finally here for your reading pleasure.

NOSF is a book for everyone; young and old.

I wrote this book between last year and mid of this year. This is one book I'm proud of and I'm excited it's finally out despite all odds.

2022 is the year I experienced tremendous growth in my writing career and I'm grateful to God for this work of art. I attest that the inspiration comes from you and you alone.

Special thanks to everyone who made this possible in one or the other. I'm super thankful to y'all. Family and friends, my siblings, and well-wishers.

Book blurb:

Ikemefuna, just like every other young man wanting to make something out of his life, suddenly found himself in a scenario that he never thought would ever happen.

Now, a terror in his hometown, after abandoning his years of struggle in Lagos, Nigeria.

His family was disappointed and devastated about the new him. Adaku, his sister, fasted and prayed but things got worsened by the day.

Every chapter of this book goes with a message and not until you get to the last line of the last chapter, then will you be able to comprehend the full story.

There are stories that take you on a journey and this is one of them.

Ikemefuna—the protagonist's story is inspiring.

Get your copy now!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BN1ZJVNW

❤�

Also available in print.

If you want to get a copy, send me a WhatsApp message 09076691342

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Canada Without Any Agent (do It Yourself) / IIII / Saeed's Life In Jeopardy After Prison Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.