Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG (29448 Views)

We’re Tackling Food Crisis, Economic Hardship – Governors / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Proudlyomonna: 12:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:

Ofcus He is first the Nigerian Candidate and also the Church candidate.
We are aware that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted,so why should any normal human expect Us to support Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when terrorist are using Religion as a tool to mobilize towards their fight for an islamic state?
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Stanleyq: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2022
eliyke:
I talk am,secret go start to dey leak nw, buhari has nothing to loose nw,e don do e two term,e no dey find vote so if party won scatter mk e scatter,bt truly irrespective of party or tribe some governors are useless especially dat abia
are u living in abia? Who told u that okezie is useless, are u a prophet? I concur with u dianyi, that abia has de most useless governor on earth.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Owologbo(m): 6:09am On Dec 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
There is a reason the governors are saying this. They know their unintelligent indigenes will rather focus on Buhari than demand accountability from them.

No governor ever complained of non disbursement of allocations to states and LG.

A governor won election by sharing 1 litre of kerosene to some households. Since then, the next project the governor embarked on was to kick start award of N500 to any woman who put to bed. After that, nothing more was ever heard.

But indigenes of the state have been insulting Buhari and Tinubu for stealing their future. That is clear display of stark illiteracy. They expect Buhari to start sinking boreholes and repairing roads in their communities.

Is it selective amnesia or what?
Is it not the duty of the FG to provide security?
When the farmers cannot go to their farms as a result of kidnapping, banditry and the killings happening everywhere, who should we hold responsible?
Under GEJ, FG is to be blamed. But under your god, it's the SG.

1 Like

Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by luckingto50: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Federal government is responsible for the poverty in Nigeria because when Buhari came into power, he starts by closing boarders, increase in VAT, fuel and so numerous things he had done to cause this hardship. Under Jonathan government with 1k you can cook one pot soup so 90% of the blame should go to federal government.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by tollyboy5(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2022
searchlight:
I don't expect you to have sense after all you are a zombie. Every negative thing is done by the state governor right? And this only started under Buhari, during Jonathan the inefectual Buffon and a currupt drunkard there were no state governors right? It was when he was voted out because of insecurity, curruption and hardship that Buhari and state governors were elected right? Urchins always thing that everyone is as brainless as they are.
What is your state contributing to Nigeria economy?
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by tollyboy5(m): 6:41am On Dec 04, 2022
stormborn28:

Allow the local security out fit to carry sophisticated weapons then the blame will now shift to the governors as well but for now federal government is to blame 90% because it has the military and police
Financially what is your state contributing to Nigeria economy?

Is it buhari that will teach state how to be productive?
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by chrisblack1234: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2022
I knew a reasonable man will never Blame Governors..how can presidency who promised one refinery for one year end up blaming others.. Insanity..
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by ogwumgbe: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
There is a reason the governors are saying this. They know their unintelligent indigenes will rather focus on Buhari than demand accountability from them.

No governor ever complained of non disbursement of allocations to states and LG.

A governor won election by sharing 1 litre of kerosene to some households. Since then, the next project the governor embarked on was to kick start award of N500 to any woman who put to bed. After that, nothing more was ever heard.

But indigenes of the state have been insulting Buhari and Tinubu for stealing their future. That is clear display of stark illiteracy. They expect Buhari to start sinking boreholes and repairing roads in their communities.

Good, If Nigerians keep turning blind eye to the fraudulent activities of these governors, Nigeria will never be developed. They act like gods and none questions their authority. They rig themselves into Office, steal states funds dry, bribe themselves to senate to shield themselves from prosecution and the cycle continues. It's high time Nigerians understood who there true enemies of development are: the governors and nothing, more. No pressure groups whatsoever to challenge their excesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by gimakon2(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

That is what I am saying, APC would have insisted that the country would have been better if they were the ones in power!

No mind them jare. people without plan and direction.

1 Like

Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Ogbuefi2020: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
This is pure media propaganda as it's practically impossible for all the governors to share this same view. Even if not for one Gov. Wike, El Rufai, Zulum will differ on this.

The NBS report on multidimensional poverty indicted the governors as being more responsible for most of the people affected
Remember we are talking about poverty here not flyovers, you are mentioning governor with high poverty rate in their states
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by blueAgent(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
Not a Fan of Buhari,but the FG is right. We are quick to blame the central government, while forgetting that state government plays a very vital role in poverty alleviation in their various states. If not for Wike, people won't be asking questions about the funds accrued and paid to oil producing states. Delta state have been getting the highest yet okowa hadn't been impressive at all.

Stop fooling yourself, is the state governors responsible for fulani herdsmen killing farmers and destroying farms, are they responsible for the total failure of the country's security?

Are the state governors responsible for dollar been 800naria, are they the ones that closed the border? Are state governors responsible for the mass corruption and subsidy scam at the federal level?

Are the state governors responsible for hype inflation which the country is experiencing?

Was it state governors that made ASSU to go on 7months strike?

You APC urchins are part of the problem of this country.
Mind you am not exonerating the governors, just that I need to call off your bluff.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Patriotsleague: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Governors should shut up, the governors should say what they are doing with the allocations given to them monthly, EFCC must carry out a forensic study of the state inflows and outflows, of all the 36 states of the federation. FG can only take blame for insecurity, but you governors should provide opportunities and empowerment for the people of your state. This is why you are given allocations, not to use to do jamboree and share with your stooges, and cronies. Thieves. I blame EFCC for not being hard on these thieves. The young Waziri is not performing.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Patriotsleague: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2022
blueAgent:

Stop fooling yourself, us the state governors responsible for fulani herdsmen killing farmers and destroying farms, are they responsible for the totally failure of the country's security,

Are the state governors responsible for dollar been 800naria, are they the ones that closed the border? Are state governors responsible for the mass corruption and subsidy scam at the federal level?

Are the state governors responsible for hype inflation which the country is experiencing?

Was it state governors that made ASSU to go on 7months strike?

You APC urchins are part of the problem of this country.
Mind you am not exonerate the governors, just that I need to call off your bluff.

The main problems are widespread poverty which affects 60% of Nigerians, Fulani Killings'don't affect 60% of Nigerians. Your governors are stealing money meant for development of the state and people. You must be one of the paid stooges and Sycophants collecting crumbs from state governors.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by blueAgent(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

The main problems are widespread poverty which affects 60% of Nigerians, Fulani Killings'don't affect 60% of Nigerians. Your governors are stealing money meant for development of the state and people. You must be one of the paid stooges and Sycophants collecting crumbs from state governors.

As Usual you guys would never fail to throw blames.

FG is 90% responsible for the state of the Nigerian economy.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Patriotsleague: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2022
blueAgent:

As Usual you guys would never fail to throw blames.

FG is 90% responsible for the state of the Nigerian economy.
That's a lie, about 50% of our GNP/revenue is shared in allocations, FG uses about 50% for salaries of military, civil service, and maintenance of government. I know a lot of corruption is in ministries, but 50% of national revenue is given to states. It's all about the money, governors are wasting state resources on oppressing the opposition, politicking and jamboree, the rest they steal and plunder. Obaino was seen holidaying in Maldives after plundering Anambra, what do you think Wike and co is using to attain such influence over other governors?

Know the maths before you talk, Governors even sued FG to court to share excess crude reserve, your money is with your governors.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/new-revenue-formula-fg-proposes-50-65-for-self-states-25-62-lgs-23-73/amp/
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by blueAgent(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

That's a lie, over 70% of our revenue is shared in allocations, FG uses about 30% for salaries of military, civil service, and maintenance of government. I know a lot of corruption is in ministries, but 70% of national revenue is given to states. It's all about the money, governors are wasting state resources on oppressing the opposition, politicking and jamboree, the rest they steal and plunder. Obaino was seen holidaying in Maldives after plundering Anambra, what do you think Wike and co is using to attain such influence over other governors?

Know the maths before you talk, Governors even sued FG to court to share excess crude reserve, your money is with your governors.

How does sharing revenue influence dollar exchange rates or the increase in insecurity or the fact that this government in 8years has no clear economic policy or agenda?

Quit defending this failured party.

APC and Buhari's administration are totally failures.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Patriotsleague: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2022
blueAgent:

How does sharing revenue influence dollar exchange rates or the increase in insecurity or the fact that this government in 8years has no clear economic policy or agenda?

Quit defending this failured party.

APC and Buhari's administration are totally failures.
Dollar rate increasing is caused by our increasing importation volume, we demand too much dollars in Nigeria. Insecurity states too have a right and role to play in securing their domains, or what is security votes for?

Federal government is to work with state's vigilante and security apparatus, states must be willing to support their security outfit with information, so the state's security outfit passes it on to federal security operatives. Problem with insecurity is that most igbos support ipob in southeast and in north because of religion affiliation, ISIS and bokoharam find it easy to move around the people. Insecurity in those regions are perpetuated by the people, it will end when the people decides. Keep blaming Buhari, follow him to Daura.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by blueAgent(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Dollar rate increasing is caused by our increasing importation volume, we demand too much dollars in Nigeria. Insecurity states too have a right and role to play in securing their domains, or what is security votes for?

Federal government is to work with state's vigilante and security apparatus, states must be willing to support their security outfit with information, so the state's security outfit passes it on to federal security operatives. Problem with insecurity is that most igbos support ipob in southeast and in north because of religion affiliation, ISIS and bokoharam find it easy to move around the people. Insecurity in those regions are perpetuated by the people, it will end when the people decides. Keep blaming Buhari, follow him to Daura.

My friend your APC and Buhari failed woefully.

Stop trying to market them to me or anyone, it would not sell.

1 Like

Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Patriotsleague: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2022
blueAgent:

My friend your APC and Buhari failed woefully.

Stop trying to market them to me or anyone, it would not sell.
Not concerned about any political party, just giving you some sense, for your people's own good. Think of yourself and state, Buhari and APC is not within your control, focus on your governors and local government chairmen.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Major77: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2022
there is no room for failures this time around lets put it right to change all this failures accusing them selfs as if they dont know what the are doing.move them to trash come 2023 we move.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by elijahkayode(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2022
#DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria
@DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Pat081: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
APC is a fraud and a disappointment to Nigeria I know of Osun APC failure to do local government election for 12years and the useless Oyetola now do it when he fails to win the election
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Benmob: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:
focus on d topic,stop shifting post like a illiterate
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Golan007: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Benmob:
focus on d topic,stop shifting post like a illiterate

Angry I am exposing Obi.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Benmob: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:

Angry I am exposing Obi.

wat is expose there,saying person is church candidate. Go buy brain
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Golan007: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Benmob:
wat is expose there,saying person is church candidate. Go buy brain

But yout father can't afford one.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by blueAgent(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Not concerned about any political party, just giving you some sense, for your people's own good. Think of yourself and state, Buhari and APC is not within your control, focus on your governors and local government chairmen.

And you fail to know that what the governors can do is limited compared to the Federal government.

Prior to 2015, before this useless administration came to power, where there no state governors? Was hardship and poverty this severe?
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by Patriotsleague: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
blueAgent:

And you fail to know that what the governors can do is limited compared to the Federal government.

Prior to 2015, before this useless administration came to power, where there no state governors? Was hardship and poverty this severe?
Shut up, your state governors owe you, the money they are given is the share of your state and people off our collective national wealth, this should be of your most concern. Focus on your state.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by stormborn28(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

Financially what is your state contributing to Nigeria economy?

Is it buhari that will teach state how to be productive?

Many of you Buhari supporters are dummy.. We are talking about securing lives and properties you are asking me how much my state contribute to Nigerian economy ...when the Niger Delta militants were still very active what was the oil production then..if a government can not secure the lives of the citizens how can they contribute economically.. To be sincere many of you lack education even if you claim to attend school
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by tollyboy5(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
stormborn28:

Many of you Buhari supporters are dummy.. We are talking about securing lives and properties you are asking me how much my state contribute to Nigerian economy ...when the Niger Delta militants were still very active what was the oil production then..if a government can not secure the lives of the citizens how can they contribute economically.. To be sincere many of you lack education even if you claim to attend school
Trash!

I'm talking of governors responsible for immediate poverty in their state.
My state is working Mr blamer go blame your governor.
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by stormborn28(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

Trash!

I'm talking of governors responsible for immediate poverty in their state.
My state is working Mr blamer go blame your governor.

Nonsense... A secured environment does not breed high rate of poverty as we have it in Nigeria.. Ask UAE(United Arab Emirate)
Re: Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG by franudi: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
True talk. This Federal government has failed Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) / Former Air Force Spokesman, AVM Adesanya Retires (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.