Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State (88969 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Lovestrong(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tickles001:
There's nothing more false than this report. Even the dart poison frog would struggle to achieve this feat, considering the dilution from the soup.
Wall geckos are not poisonous and they don't press anybody in their sleep, nor do they have any metaphysical capabilities.

If they're that poisonous, then half of the people in rural areas would have died of by now.
I don't know what killed the family, but I know it's not any wall gecko.
so, you now, na wall gecko advocate?
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Proudlyomonna: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
brain54:
One wall gecko with enough lethal poison to kill six people…?

Why am I not believing this story?

I doubt if snakes and scorpions are even that poisonous.

Hmm guy biko don't go and play rough play with poisonous snakes ooo undecided
Always try to maintain proper social distance even while you plan to kill it.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nigerians too they lie.. they should investigate thier dealth some, someone poison them.

These small geckos are non-venomous and not harmful to humans. Most medium-sized to large geckos are docile, but may bite if distressed, which can pierce skin.

So where is this poison coming from
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by alons: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lies, when I was still a little boy me and my neighbor's children used to hunt this wall gecko roast it and eat and it tastes great.

Can't eat it now though but my point is, is not poisonous.
They should investigate that incident well
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Dearlord(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Nicepoker:
Can you imagine. So them no de give their gateman food. grin

grin grin grin
Comrade I no dey for dis vawulence u de try start like generator
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Shaev7(m): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2022
godofuck231:
who be this one, abeg leave that thing, na today you know say wall geko de poisonous, go step on dead camelion bones and make e piece your foot and see death too , they are poison, leave evil spirits alone, them don tire , Nigerians are careless
My brother e no tire you...
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by house10studios: 12:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Obviously the lizard isn't an ordinary one.It is an arrow of evil sent by the evil ones.
smh
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Coolgent(m): 12:33am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:
This stupid wall gecko almost wiped out my entire family last year when it pooped on my chicken okro stew n we innocently ate it.

The only person that wasn't affect was my lil son.

I would advise everyone to always close their food,and pls endeavor not to pick any food that touches the floor of your house back into your mouth.

Even roaches too are another culprits

So it os indeed poisonous
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by ahnie: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Coolgent:

So it os indeed poisonous
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by echodrum(m): 12:35am On Dec 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Obviously the lizard isn't an ordinary one. It is an arrow of evil sent by the evil ones.
and up 73 people will blindly agree with you. Nigeria you are too much. Please people begin to ask reasonable questions that can lead to logical conclusions.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by NessFortunate: 12:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Mmaduise:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagle.com.ng/breaking-wall-gecko-wipes-out-family-of-six-at-once/%3famp=1

how did know the food was contaminated by wall gecko? Was the gecko or it traces visible on the left over food or found inside the pot? Abeg make una make dem go kill those struggling wall geckos okay. Smh.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by drphantom: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by ComeToJesus: 12:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Absolute trash. Homicide detectives should do their work and stop this balderdash.

As a kid, there was no house we stayed that you wouldn't see wall geckos roaming the walls looking for insects to eat.

I'm pretty sure there's no empirical test carried out to determine whether it's food poisoning from a yet to be unidentified source.

Wall gecko don suffer.

May the real killers be fished out.

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Coolgent(m): 12:46am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

Yes.

Thanks, can u suggest something that can kill them instantly?
We have them especially around flowers area
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by ahnie: 12:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Coolgent:

Thanks, can u suggest something that can kill them instantly?
We have them especially around flowers area
None I know off.
Perhaps repeller does Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Coolgent(m): 12:50am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

None I know off.
Ok, i will try it
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Bintdawood(f): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2022
ahnie:

None I know off.

Or any insecticide. Even DD FORCE and sniper works well
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Rainstormer: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:
Wall gecko isn't poisonous.

Fry one and eat it first
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by xaggar(m): 2:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Jeon:
RIP.

I REALLY HATE THIS LIZARD. IT IRRITATES ME....

IT'S NOT ONLY POISONOUS, IT ALSO SEIZE SLEEP.

Three words for you...

You no well!

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by ifeanyiclement: 2:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Mmaduise:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagle.com.ng/breaking-wall-gecko-wipes-out-family-of-six-at-once/%3famp=1
I do not believe wall geckos are poisonous because I once read some where that US special forces ate wall geckos as part of their survival training
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by afadi2410: 2:57am On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:
Wall gecko isn't poisonous.

My brother, you are very correct, wall gecko is never poisonous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Abid2020(m): 3:46am On Dec 04, 2022
capnies:
LIES
WHEN I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL WALL GECKO FELL INTO OUR POT OF YAM PORRIDGE IN BOARDING HOUSE, INFACT ONE OF MY DINNING TABLE MATE CHEWED THE GECKO THINKING IT WAS FISH BEFORE WE GOT TO KNOW, NOT EVEN A STOMACH PAIN
Wall gecko has fallen to our well that we used to drink and cook nothing happen to us not even a stomach pain
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Maromark(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2022
ibechris:
Full Text
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by storm001(m): 4:22am On Dec 04, 2022
I always kills this animal anywhere I see it, be it @ home or in my workshop
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Tzar(m): 4:25am On Dec 04, 2022
What kind of assertion is this?! The wall gecko in the food MUST have died from the poison in the food. How can the gecko die from its own poison?!
The food was poisoned by a human deliberately or due to lethal dose of chemicals used to preserve raw food by unscrupulous sellers.

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by bluedefender: 4:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Wow…

Is this not the same wall gecko that kids born in the 90s roasted and ate believing it stops bed wetting

If it’s actually as harmful as they claimed, lots of kids for don die since.

They should carry out autopsy on the deceased and know the cause of death not mere speculations.

I was even expecting to read that the police came up with this conclusion after carrying out autopsy, only to read rubbish speculations.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Richy4(m): 4:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Aijeez:
Nigerians should learn to leave suspicious scenes untouched to help police investigations. Now, nobody knows whether someone put the wall gecko in the pot to make it seem like it cause the death. Quite unfortunate
Thank you for this
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Uchenna10(m): 4:46am On Dec 04, 2022
godofuck231:
ok noted , find one and eat , see you in hell

I have,and I'm still alive......

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Hopebringer: 5:02am On Dec 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Obviously the lizard isn't an ordinary one.It is an arrow of evil sent by the evil ones.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by snitchbitch: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2022
In one Hadith, Prophet Muhammad PBUH asked us to kill wall geckos because it is an animal that breathe fire to Prophet Ibrahim PBUH when they threw him inside fire
So anywhere we see wall geckos, we should kill them
The word of God is always true

2 Likes

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by TVTKOKO(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2022
godofuck231:
who be this one, abeg leave that thing, na today you know say wall geko de poisonous, go step on dead camelion bones and make e piece your foot and see death too , they are poison, leave evil spirits alone, them don tire , Nigerians are careless
you mean Chameleon bones? Please can you educate me on how thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.