Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,175 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. (12884 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2022
SETHARTHUR:
Why is this man no longer come to mgbidi, orlu as usual ever since unknown gun men has been disturbing there?
I thought they wear bullet proof vest.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
What is the relationship between mgbidi and orlu?
mgbidi is under oru west na.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2022
okeyumez:
In Benue state no single industry except many churches, Petrol stations and few banks.

lol ..my brother I sight you! U no add prison
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by MytyD: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
God of men going to deceive as usual. Religion is the opium of the poor.

List atheist that are billionaires/millionaires I'll wait grin grin smiley
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by MytyD: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Wise words my friend
Muslims and Christians should deeply read this and learn

And the number of people ur science has cured..................ooh my God still zero
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by benjanny(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2022
I saw him for the first time in 2006 at his church headquarters in ijesha Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by uba1991: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2022
I know that Peter Obi will be there.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by ictplotter(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2022
post=118888135:
Hallelujah to the Lord Most High.
The kingdom of God is marching on, and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Hell is better than Nigeria.we have the most powerful men of God and same time world most useless country, what did this tell you.
Nigeria will have be great without those criminals called men of gods.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Xbbav5tta: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by sammirano: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2022
So these ibo people are that much in Osun, we need to control influx of these refugees in south west
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Says a man with no religion i guess...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Safyqueen: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2022
vickydevoka:

Tell that to Muslims

People with chronic islamaphobia.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Shadysen: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2022
happy sunday
good people even bad people
i know nairaland is full with wicked and evil people, full with gays and cultists.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by olaeffect(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

If only you know how religious the rich are more than the poor.

Religion or no religion; life itself is spiritual.

The poverty of the poor did not start and end with money alone.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Jokerman(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2022
God of Chosen is so great
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Jokerman(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2022
sammirano:
So these ibo people are that much in Osun, we need to control influx of these refugees in south west

Chosen is not an Igbo Church. It is the church for all believers despite race, tribe, ethnicity or Country
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Jokerman(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2022
SETHARTHUR:
Why is this man no longer come to mgbidi, orlu as usual ever since unknown gun men has been disturbing there?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by LibertyRep: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2022
AdiscoPele:

Sunday School.

1. Pacelli School For The Blind, Surulere Lagos. Established 1962.
Number of visits by "Men Of God" who had come to pray for the blind students: Over 5,000.
Number of students actually cured from Blindness through their Prayers: ZERO.

2. National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Lagos. Established 1945. It has 450 beds which have always been filled to capacity. Number of Bones reset or Limbs regrown through miracles: ZERO.

3. Lagos Island General Hospital is the first to be established in Nigeria in 1893. It has a fully functional Mortuary (since records began) just before Nigeria gained independence. Number of people raised from the dead BY ANY MAN OF GOD,, spiritually or otherwise... ZERO.

These are verifiable, well documented FACTS. The reason WHY miracles have not been recorded in these mentioned places is because they keep BEFORE & AFTER Records. And also, the patients are REALLY Blind, ACTUALLY Disabled, and CONFIRMED Dead. Statistics don't lie. Reality don't deceive.

So, if I may ask the religiously Overdosed simpletons reading this... Are you not bothered that your intelligence is being ridiculed by all these unsubstantiated miracles happening to other people in churches, crusades, and other stage-managed religious gatherings? The recipients of these so-called miracles are people who you don't know their actual identity, or where they live, or the real verified nature of their ailments, or any documented proofs, etc etc etc...

I have asked several times WHY are these miracles only happening in Africa. Are we really this dumb as a people The late Reinhard Bonkke spent 50 years raising dead people back to life in Africa. He did not raise a single dead body in his country Germany, or in the whole of Europe & America. NOT A SINGLE ONE. Is it only Africans that can be raised from the dead

Anyways...

Whether I talk or not, people who wear Okirika clothes to church today will still drop money for Pastors who wear Armani Suits ... People who are struggling to pay rent will still drop money for Pastors who own Mansions ... People who struggle to pay school fees will drop money for Pastors who own schools ... People whose kids can't sleep at night because of Mosquitoes will still drop money for Pastors whose kids are living abroad ... People who struggle to pay for Uber will still drop money for Pastors who own fleet of expensive cars... People whose old parents are living in relative lack, poverty, and suffering will still be shouting "Tithe Is Working For Me" ... Then later, they will start disturbing their friends and families for financial assistance, while their Religious Dealers, sorry Leaders, control billions of different currencies.

How can people be so comfortable with being so gullible? Religiously overdosed people are actually proud about the fact that they are being scammed, swindled, and taken for a ride! They will even ask you "Is It Your Money?". Let's face it ... It's easier to fool most people, than to convince them that they have been fooled. But they can only fool themselves, they can NOT fool Reality.

I understand the situation in the country. Things are hard. People turn to "Help From Above" mostly because they are Helpless...Hopeless ... Hapless. Yes Religion gives you Hope. Yes I know. But when you pay for this Hope, it's no longer from any God. And it's not genuine. The only ones who got richer in that arrangement, are the Middle Men collecting the payment on behalf of whatever God. That is just your Pastor's JOB. You are just their side hustle.

An Abuja Pastor even said " Your Destiny Is Tied To Your Pastor", & the people shouted "Amen!". Imagine that ... A whole Destiny tied to just one man What happens if the Pastor dies before YOU!!! Your Destiny would be buried with him!!!

Most Pastors don't only fleece you of the little hard-earned money you have, they also make a concerted effort to control your entire existence... T,hey tell you how to dress, how to look, what to eat, when to fast & pray, when to marry, who to marry, who to associate with, what jobs to do, when to work, what to do with your money ...even when to travel etc ... Your entire existence is subject to the whims, caprices & manipulations of just one Man, ALL IN THE NAME OF "GOD SAID... GOD TOLD ME TO TELL YOU...".

This morning, I've seen 2 video clips...

The first one was on the wall of my UK Chairman, Michael Adeosun ...and it only proves one thing. Nigerians are so religious because poverty has been weaponized by the elites. If you see the Prayer Requests of most Nigerians, you'd realise that what they need is actually Good Governance, Functional Institutions & a System that works.

Conclusively...

These words and thoughts are my own, and it's something that makes me wonder why some people are so religiously volatile but mentally dormant. I'm so perplexed.

Religion is not the problem of the black man... The black man is the problem of Religion. Because there are many things we could have copied from the white man, but we chose Religion and gave it our full concentration... And now we've cooked it until it's overdone!

QED.

Las las all of us go get sense

May I be permitted to copy and reproduce this?
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Dricker: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2022
DropsMic:
There’s none as spiritual and prayerful like the black man.
Ironically, there’s also none as wretched and extremely wicked to his own kind like the black man
quote of the day!!!
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Righteousness2 is that you with legs up, head down angry

Nah Wetin Lord of chosen asked you to do be that angry
hopefulLandlord:
see them o. if I encounter this Kain people na to pick race o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Banhammy717: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Another opportunity for Peter obi to display his gospel talent.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Banhammy717: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2022
Jokerman:
God of Chosen is so great
What of God of Redeem, which one of them is greater than God of Oyedepo?
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by clothingonline(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2022
It's a thing of joy to spread the gospel
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Alexbio: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2022
okeyumez:
In Benue state no single industry except many churches, Petrol stations and few banks.

Seriously!!!

Omo! Meaning Benue People are Paradise Citizens be that kiss kiss
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by faceland: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2022
SETHARTHUR:

He doesn't want to go to herven yet, still needs to save souls here on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by faceland: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2022
I didn't know this Rightousness2 guy is a Lord's Chosen. Anyway, I see through you, you come across as an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Clasmanj(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Hallelujah ��
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by 27Pushing30: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2022
AdiscoPele:

Sunday School.

Unnecessary write up

People who are still waiting for whistle to sound naim you wan tey emancipate?

Their ignorance is way past redemption
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Alexbio: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2022
MytyD:

List atheist that are billionaires/millionaires I'll wait grin grin smiley

Nawa o grin grin
Where are you from?
Google?
1. Elon Musk · 2. Bernard Arnault · 3. Gautam Adani · 4. Jeff Bezos · 5. Bill Gates · 6. Warren Buffett · Tell us their respective religions?
If your fellow religion person is not there go ask God why?
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by faceland: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Jokerman:

Chosen is not an Igbo Church. It is the church for all believers despite race, tribe, ethnicity or Country

Just trying to troll you to start tribal argument (engagement and more views). Not a serious comment.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. by Olowosaudi(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=AdiscoPele post=118888262]
Sunday School.

1. Pacelli School For The Blind, Surulere Lagos. Established 1962.
Number of visits by "Men Of God" who had come to pray for the blind students: Over 5,000.
Number of students actually cured from Blindness through their Prayers: ZERO.

2. National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Lagos. Established 1945. It has 450 beds which have always been filled to capacity. Number of Bones reset or Limbs regrown through miracles: ZERO.

3. Lagos Island General Hospital is the first to be established in Nigeria in 1893. It has a fully functional Mortuary (since records began) just before Nigeria gained independence. Number of people raised from the dead BY ANY MAN OF GOD,, spiritually or otherwise... ZERO.

These are verifiable, well documented FACTS. The reason WHY miracles have not been recorded in these mentioned places is because they keep BEFORE & AFTER Records. And also, the patients are REALLY Blind, ACTUALLY Disabled, and CONFIRMED Dead. Statistics don't lie. Reality don't deceive.

So, if I may ask the religiously Overdosed simpletons reading this... Are you not bothered that your intelligence is being ridiculed by all these unsubstantiated miracles happening to other people in churches, crusades, and other stage-managed religious gatherings? The recipients of these so-called miracles are people who you don't know their actual identity, or where they live, or the real verified nature of their ailments, or any documented proofs, etc etc etc...

I have asked several times WHY are these miracles only happening in Africa. Are we really this dumb as a people The late Reinhard Bonkke spent 50 years raising dead people back to life in Africa. He did not raise a single dead body in his country Germany, or in the whole of Europe & America. NOT A SINGLE ONE. Is it only Africans that can be raised from the dead

Anyways...

Whether I talk or not, people who wear Okirika clothes to church today will still drop money for Pastors who wear Armani Suits ... People who are struggling to pay rent will still drop money for Pastors who own Mansions ... People who struggle to pay school fees will drop money for Pastors who own schools ... People whose kids can't sleep at night because of Mosquitoes will still drop money for Pastors whose kids are living abroad ... People who struggle to pay for Uber will still drop money for Pastors who own fleet of expensive cars... People whose old parents are living in relative lack, poverty, and suffering will still be shouting "Tithe Is Working For Me" ... Then later, they will start disturbing their friends and families for financial assistance, while their Religious Dealers, sorry Leaders, control billions of different currencies.

How can people be so comfortable with being so gullible? Religiously overdosed people are actually proud about the fact that they are being scammed, swindled, and taken for a ride! They will even ask you "Is It Your Money?". Let's face it ... It's easier to fool most people, than to convince them that they have been fooled. But they can only fool themselves, they can NOT fool Reality.

I understand the situation in the country. Things are hard. People turn to "Help From Above" mostly because they are Helpless...Hopeless ... Hapless. Yes Religion gives you Hope. Yes I know. But when you pay for this Hope, it's no longer from any God. And it's not genuine. The only ones who got richer in that arrangement, are the Middle Men collecting the payment on behalf of whatever God. That is just your Pastor's JOB. You are just their side hustle.

An Abuja Pastor even said " Your Destiny Is Tied To Your Pastor", & the people shouted "Amen!". Imagine that ... A whole Destiny tied to just one man What happens if the Pastor dies before YOU!!! Your Destiny would be buried with him!!!

Most Pastors don't only fleece you of the little hard-earned money you have, they also make a concerted effort to control your entire existence... T,hey tell you how to dress, how to look, what to eat, when to fast & pray, when to marry, who to marry, who to associate with, what jobs to do, when to work, what to do with your money ...even when to travel etc ... Your entire existence is subject to the whims, caprices & manipulations of just one Man, ALL IN THE NAME OF "GOD SAID... GOD TOLD ME TO TELL YOU...".

This morning, I've seen 2 video clips...

The first one was on the wall of my UK Chairman, Michael Adeosun ...and it only proves one thing. Nigerians are so religious because poverty has been weaponized by the elites. If you see the Prayer Requests of most Nigerians, you'd realise that what they need is actually Good Governance, Functional Institutions & a System that works.

Conclusively...

These words and thoughts are my own, and it's something that makes me wonder why some people are so religiously volatile but mentally dormant. I'm so perplexed.

Religion is not the problem of the black man... The black man is the problem of Religion. Because there are many things we could have copied from the white man, but we chose Religion and gave it our full concentration... And now we've cooked it until it's overdone!

QED.

Las las all of us go get sense[/quote)

Nice one. This is the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is My God-given Husband? / Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? / The Two Gods Of Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.