Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Blame It On Who??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blame It On Who??? (1924 Views)

Blame It On Dance … (18+) / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Most Men: (Complain) about women being in relationship for only Money! Money!! Money!!!

Most Women: (Complain) about men being in relationship for only Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!

What Is The Solution
How Can This Be Resolved??
Doesn't This Call For Action?
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Zonefree(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Why should women use sex as leverage against men when kpekus was given to them free by God?

9 Likes

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nigerians need to go back to the dashboard to redesign what relationship should mean and entail. Nigerians romantic relationship has always been transactional. Problem rose when one of the bargaining chip (money) became relatively scarce.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Why should women use sex as leverage against men when kpekus was given to them free by God?

Same way men use money as leverage against women

Solution
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Jeon(f): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Blame on yourself and the partner you choose.
Before taking any step into relationship ask your partner why he/she is in relationship and what does he/she want from that relationship.

Daddyck is not complaining about me giving him sex through his anus.

7 Likes

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Zonefree(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

Same way men use money as leverage against women

Solution
God gave men and women the ability to make money, what's your excuse?

10 Likes

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Persephone1:
Nigerians need to go back to the dashboard to redesign what relationship should mean and entail. Nigerians romantic relationship has always been transactional. Problem rose when one of the bargaining chip (money) became relatively scarce.
Ok
Re: Blame It On Who??? by MufasaLion: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Poverty, greed and sexual indiscipline.

4 Likes

Re: Blame It On Who??? by feranmi143: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:
Before taking any step into relationship ask your partner why he/she is in relationship and what does he/she want from that relationship.

Yo fish, hewwww sad
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Jeon(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, hewwww sad
Bo shark,
long time?
happy new month.

3 Likes

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blame It On Who??? by feranmi143: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

Bo shark,
long time?
happy new month.
Yo fish, same, won't use the word dear due to your post
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
Poverty, greed and sexual indiscipline.
Ok
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Jeon(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, same, won't use the word dear due to your post

angry
What is it about the post?

3 Likes

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zonefree:

God gave men and women the ability to make money, what's your excuse?
Nature never made all fingers equal
Did it?
Re: Blame It On Who??? by virginprincess(f): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zonefree:
God gave it to us free,so we should start sharing it like gala abi,the same God that gave it to us free also told us to keep it for our spouse only,so say something else because this your point is invalid.

3 Likes

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Zonefree(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

Nature never made all fingers equal
Did it?
No gender was restricted from making money. Stop justifying laziness and lust for material things of your gender.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zonefree:

No gender was restricted from making money. Stop justifying laziness and lust for materials of your gender.
You only proved that men should have it all

In other words being partial in judgment, and i object

And talking about justifying laziness and lust, have you not seen most men who are very very very lazy?

Most men that women cater for and as well feed??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by kkins25(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

You only proved that men should have it all

In other words being partial in judgment, and i object

And talking about justifying laziness and lust, have you not seen most men who are very very very lazy?

Most men that women cater for and as well feed??
grin grin grin grin
I would like to know where this "knowledge" is coming from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=kkins25 post=118881515] grin grin grin grin
I would like to know where this "knowledge" is coming from?[/quote,]
Your gender made mention of laziness and lust for material things pushing it all to women

And i'm making it clear that, he is not hitting the nail to the head rather advocating partiality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Fahvvy: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin
I would like to know where this "knowledge" is coming from?

Abeg help me ask am o grin...

Women that wouldn't even look at a guys direction if he doesn't earn so much are now the ones catering for MOST men and making sure MOST men are well fed? grin...

Please how come? I must have missed the memo grin...

And the OP is saying "all fingers are not equal", lemme ask you OP, must you (women) be the short finger? undecided...

Can't y'all get something legitimate to do like lots of men are, rather than spreading your legs like rumor? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by kkins25(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=Suunnn post=118881743][/quote] Oh i see. sorry, I take letters very seriously, so didn't get the hint. grin grin
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
kkins25:
Oh i see. sorry, I take letters very seriously, so didn't get the hint. grin grin

Ok
Re: Blame It On Who??? by techWriter1: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Why should female misuse sex as leverage against men when kpekus was given to them free by God
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Fahvvy:

Abeg help me ask am o grin...

Women that wouldn't even look at a guys direction if he doesn't earn so much are now the ones catering for MOST men and making sure MOST men are well fed? grin...

Please how come? I must GThave missed the memo grin...

And the OP is saying "all fingers are not equal", lemme ask you OP, must you (women) be the short finger? undecided...

Can't y'all get something legitimate to do like lots of men are, rather than spreading your legs like rumor? undecided...
Dealing with your first paragraph:

Most women earn more than much so do not have time waiting on men for certain personal needs, therefore do not waste their time anyhow while and when they got focus to attend to

Next, how come? In as much as there are men who work and earn money so are women who believe in busi-ness and work, so you should check yourself really well to have missed a whole lot in the memo.

Thirdly, there are short fingered men as well. If you can tell your own self the truth..

And lastly, talking about legitimate work.. Same way some men are found there does it go with certain women, and spreading legs,, lol...

Have you not seen some of your gender who rumourously and cheaply spread legs??
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Nhemzie17: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

Dealing with your first paragraph:

Most women earn more than much so do not have time waiting on men for certain personal needs, therefore do not waste their time anyhow while and when they got focus to attend to

Next, how come? In as much as there are men who work and earn money so are women who believe in busi-ness and work, so you should check yourself really well to have missed a whole lot in the memo.

Thirdly, there are short fingered men as well. If you can tell your own self the truth..

And lastly, talking about legitimate work.. Same way some men are found there does it go with certain women, and spreading legs,, lol...

Have you not seen some of your gender who rumourously and cheaply spread legs??

All you said is shit!
The percentage of women who earn a living themselves are not up to 5%. The rest depend on men for survival up to men they are not even in a relationship with.
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
techWriter1:
Why should female misuse sex as leverage against men when kpekus was given to them free by God

Same way God gave free strength knowledge and the head position to men to work hard for anything they must eat have or get

So to get a woman, he must work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:

All you said is shit!
The percentage of women who earn a living themselves are not up to 5%. The rest depend on men for survival up to men they are not even in a relationship with.
Retype
Why? Because everything you typed is bull shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Nhemzie17: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:

Retype
Why? Because everything you typed is bull shit

Not an illetrate trying so hard to pass as a good constructor of English.
You obviously have no counter to my statement. Starting with you, how tf do you take care of yourself without depending on men. Yes men.
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Not an illetrate trying so hard to pass as a good constructor of English.
You obviously have no counter to my statement. Starting with you, how tf do you take care of yourself without depending on men. Yes men.
Talking about an illiterate
How do you convince me you are not one?

And talking having no counter to your statement, same as you

I noticed you came in annoyed, i do not mind helping you add fire to it.

What i do? I'm all in one:
A Writer
A Baker
A Stylist
A Business Ideologist
Also Into Sales Etc

A Graduate, Who Believe In Self Employment..

You Mr??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Nhemzie17: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Suunnn:
Taking about an illiterate How do you convince me you are not one?
And talking having no counter to your statement, same as you
I noticed you came in annoyed, i do not mind helping you add fire to it.
What i do? I'm all in one: A Writer A Baker A Stylist A Business Ideologist Also Into Sales Etc

You Mr??
Nice to meet you Mrs literate. What i do? I am all in one Songwriter Music producer Computer and software Engineer
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Nice to meet you Mrs literate.
What i do? I am all in one
Songwriter
Music producer
Computer and software Engineer
Oh!
I'm i now a literate after terming me an illiterate?

Offensive of you
Hmmn, nice meeting too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Men That Are Good In Bed / Girl Who Abandoned Home Years Ago Returns Unexpectedly With Child / Hook Up Sex For Older Women In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.