Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics (3013 Views)

Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics / Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Napata77: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
The Amazing Transformation of Oshodi in Pics

TODAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Napata77: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by PureMe01: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Napata77:
The Amazing Transformation of Oshodi in Pics

Nice camera. All I can see.

TODAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Napata77: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by blank(f): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Before pictures was Oshodi under Tinubu. After pictures was Oshodi under Ambode. grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Napata77: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
blank:
Before pictures was Oshodi under Tinubu. After pictures was Oshodi under Ambode. grin

lol

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Napata77: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2022

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Napata77: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by blaquebelle: 12:49am On Dec 04, 2022
One station is the whole of Oshodi?

6 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by socialmediaman: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Great work to Gov Ambode and co for improving the outlook over time.

Unfortunately, he was ousted unceremoniously because he wanted to do his work without paying the ridiculous levy bobo Chicago is using to buy properties worth billions of naira for his children in NY

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by gaby(m): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Napata77:

Boot #2 don lost now now...

Dem no see am again or fit replace am.

Nigeria...

No be only to build...maintenance nko? Babuuu

I no go surprise say na person use hand comot am pit for pocket sef..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by technicallyrich(m): 2:32am On Dec 04, 2022
I'm happy about these,Lagos the only nigerian state that is a no man's land.
We all must put hand and make no man's land Lagos improve and move forward.

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by babajero(m): 4:48am On Dec 04, 2022
And they rigged out the man who could achieve this within just 2 years, because of the greed of some kleptomaniacs. Nigeria can ever move forward if some set of people still remain in government.

7 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Richy4(m): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Wow!! So this is Nigeria? smiley
Honestly I'm impressed... They are even queuing up nicely in terminal 3 pic... when I know that my people have problem with queue from the beginning of the world grin

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by KingKO22: 5:44am On Dec 04, 2022
blank:
Ambode Ojukwu abi?
Ambode was recommended by Pandora obituary nd voted by IPOB in Lagos under Yeeebow Labour Party grin

Does that makes yu feel better now grin

children of frustration nd nzobu nzobu politics

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 04, 2022
KingKO22:

Ambode Ojukwu abi?
Ambode was recommended by Pandora obituary nd voted by IPOB in Lagos under Yeeebow Labour Party grin

Does that makes yu feel better now grin

children of frustration nd nzobu nzobu politics

He had to set the record straight for people that doesn't know. Accolades should be rightly given. It's a succession.

Fashola decongested and cleaned Oshodi.

Ambode build the structure they.

7 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Cutehector(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Abeg snap that oshodi junction from an aerial view today and see how dirty and messed up that place is.

Una too dirty abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Buhari4sale: 5:58am On Dec 04, 2022
My neighbour dey fvck him wife and her mama. I caught him just now while coming from club. I'm still shocked at what I saw.. Serious moaning by the two birds ooo.

Normally, I no dey come house at this kind time. I dey go whine Lateef for gate
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by fuckJones(f): 6:04am On Dec 04, 2022
blank:
Ambode himself is one of tinubu achievement.
Ambode, Fasola, osinbajo, Sanwo Olu, Lia Muhammad are all tinubu achievement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2022
Napata77:

Wey number 2 grin grin grin

Na maintenance be the koko
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by nedu666: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2022
One bus station doesn't represent oshodi
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Go and Check the Conditions of the Roads now most especially when coming down from that Oshodi Oke bridge. It Is In TOTAL DISARRAY AND AN EYESORE STATE now.

Extreme Filthy Agbero everywhere. So there Is nothing NICE to see there again except for the Terminal which Is still not being maintained well. Dirts and dark smelly water around Terminal 1 & 2 Premises.

All Ambode's Efforts have been thrashed Into the Abyss by the Evil Gworo Teeth and his Accomplice.

5 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Ijoba4lyf(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Ambode really had a good plan for Lagos....

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Britishpea: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2022
blank:

Let’s see Anambra under Obi and under Obiano. Both people Na Obi anyway. So we will take achievements of Obiano as Obis but at least let’s see it. Useless clowns.

6 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by Luther0luther: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by seunmsg(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2022
blank:

That was Oshodi during the military era. The Oshodi Tinubu inherited. Today, it has been transformed to a modern city. And yes, Tinubu started the process and was smart enough to mentor successive leaders who continued with the implementation of his vision.

Such transformation takes years of planning and implementation. No single administration can start and complete the process. Tinubu developed the plan, started constructing the BRT lanes and Fashola and others continued from where he stopped. That’s purposeful leadership.

Can we say the same thing about Peter Obi? What are the projects and ideas he started and his successors continued with? Who are the good leaders he mentored while serving as governor? What exactly are his vision for Nigeria other than lifting the restriction on importation of some items and turning the country into a dumpster for China and the west?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by tydi(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2022
If anyone comes here to attribute any of these developments to Tinubu name I no mind wipe am this my original oriamo code for hin neck and the person go buy am back for me.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by adecz: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Where APC government carry all
these oshodi people go❓❓
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by lexylaw40: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by lexylaw40: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of Oshodi In Pics by lexylaw40: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Up APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection Hits Enugu APC After Peter Obi's Campaign Rally (Pics) / If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / CPC Faces Eviction From Its National Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.