Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc (2681 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by biztellers(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
A Tweep, Uche Obiorah (@ucheobiora_) has threatened to reveal how the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi was banned from entering Malaysia due to cocaine scandals.

According to Uche who claimed to be a former associate of Obi, he has been sending ‘his useless mob and gangsters of supporters’ to threaten his wife and family members.

In a series of tweets obtained by Biztellers.com.ng on Saturday, he wrote “Peter Obi must warn his useless mob and gangsters of supporters to desist from threatening my wife and family, they have done nothing wrong. He should be bold and man enough to face me squarely.

Continue Reading >>> https://biztellers.com.ng/i-will-expose-how-cocaine-scandal-banished-peter-obi-from-malaysia-former-associate-threatens/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by LeoDeKing: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by otipoju(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Faceless people trying to invent and pour dirt on a decent man.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
peter obi made his millions from drug running to Asia. Obi is a drug lord.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by harqinhola(m): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2022
THE KIND OF BEWS WE'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by yarimo(m): 2:19am On Dec 04, 2022
OBI miscreants will soon attacks with insult ooo chaaiii

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by TheEndless: 2:58am On Dec 04, 2022
biztellers:
A Tweep, Uche Obiorah (@ucheobiora_) has threatened to reveal how the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi was banned from entering Malaysia due to cocaine scandals.

According to Uche who claimed to be a former associate of Obi, he has been sending ‘his useless mob and gangsters of supporters’ to threaten his wife and family members.

In a series of tweets obtained by Biztellers.com.ng on Saturday, he wrote “Peter Obi must warn his useless mob and gangsters of supporters to desist from threatening my wife and family, they have done nothing wrong. He should be bold and man enough to face me squarely.

Continue Reading >>> https://biztellers.com.ng/i-will-expose-how-cocaine-scandal-banished-peter-obi-from-malaysia-former-associate-threatens/
Which one is biztellers.com.ng again The way agbado corner boys are opening blogs up and down ehn!! I just dey pity the dingBAT, las las him go know say dem don run street lord street by February grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by babajero(m): 4:41am On Dec 04, 2022
So nothing tangible to indict him with, now you people want to turn to the job of hubala bu laba. Ok continue.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by BeardedMeat(m): 4:51am On Dec 04, 2022
kingmaster2009:
This might be fake news...
And
Obi money might not be legit...

Because when someone told. he bought a house in London at the age of 32 years ... Then I begin to suspect him...

Time will tell.
Why won't you be poor with this mindset? Why do you even think the story might be fake?

Nonsense and balablu!

Bring it on!

Obi can never be Tinubu the drug addict and baron.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by BeardedMeat(m): 4:52am On Dec 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin
Lol. See as Dem dey whine you. 70yrs old man.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by mycar: 4:53am On Dec 04, 2022
useless kids, you will die on top Tinubu matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Ikpaitid: 4:56am On Dec 04, 2022
I'm not surprised, Nzobu Nzobu people can never survive without committing crime,they're all criminals.
PETER THE FOOL OBI is a typical IPOB criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Cantonese: 5:13am On Dec 04, 2022
kingmaster2009:
This might be fake news...
And
Obi money might not be legit...

Because when someone told. he bought a house in London at the age of 32 years ... Then I begin to suspect him...

Time will tell.

A VERY VERY VERY LAZY youth spotted.

At what age did General Gowon become the President of Nigeria? What about the popular military leaders that you read about, that is if you read at all? At what age did Rawlings become the President of Ghana? What about Thomas Sankara?

All the present political leaders in all the parties, including Sowore, were well off in their 30s.

Everyone cannot be lazy like you. Oga find work do and plan for a better tomorrow.

Find work do for a better tomorrow.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by DesChyko: 5:32am On Dec 04, 2022
People who can invent, copy and share propaganda without verification at any cost can do anything undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2022
DesChyko:
People who can invent, copy and share propaganda without verification at any cost can do anything undecided

Is the US visa not valid? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by DesChyko: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Is the US visa not valid? undecided

Check it yourself nah grin

US is not Nigeria that these things can't be verified.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Almaigaa: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2022
We are not suprised. Over 80% of Anambra Men are into drugs or done drugs before. The remaining 20% will soon do drugs too. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2022
Gbam.

Where are his so called obituary supporters

grin gringrin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by lexylaw40: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Go on release all the
Details
Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Seefinish: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2022
If I were you I would have exposed him instead of threatening him.
Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Jflex07(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Tinubuadvocate: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2022
I can see that you are doing well in your line .will you ever accept the facts? You called the guy lazy what is your achievements so far?
Cantonese:

A VERY VERY VERY LAZY youth spotted.

At what age did General Gowon become the President of Nigeria? What about the popular military leaders that you read about, that is if you read at all? At what age did Rawlings become the President of Ghana? What about Thomas Sankara?

All the present political leaders in all the parties, including Sowore, were well off in their 30s.

Everyone cannot be lazy like you. Oga find work do and plan for a better tomorrow.

Find work do for a better tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by DSC7: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Dead on arrival campaign of Calumny...

No matter the propaganda, Sane Nigerians will Still vote for ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by RestructureNig3: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Almaigaa:
We are not suprised. Over 80% of Anambra Men are into drugs or done drugs before. The remaining 20% will soon do drugs too. grin

Here is the godfather of Oduduwa caught doing the most popular business in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Investortg: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin
Do you know what is called"Utari Chukwu"?
Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by Investortg: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin
Do you know what is called UTARI CHUKWU?
Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by NuruDiddy: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2022
We all know Peter Obis name is a Vaseline for your masturbation. You can masturbate in peace now. Oya enter your bathroom and start but make sure u baff after that cos u stinks

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by TheChameleon: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by julaion: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Urchins

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by MrALIVE: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Ikpaitid:
I'm not surprised, Nzobu Nzobu people can never survive without committing crime,they're all criminals.
PETER THE FOOL OBI is a typical IPOB criminal.
Useless bigot.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose How Cocaine Scandal Banished Peter Obi From Malaysia, Former Assoc by jude79(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Since every urchin is claiming to be former associate of obi in drug business, they should be supporting him, instead all the drug associated urchins are supporting emilokan, that in itself is an indictment on the agbado master

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Converstaion Of A Yoruba Man & Igbo Man In London / Seun Rere Crooner, Christy Igbokwe Dies At 51 / APC Has Fraudulent Members. Ikimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.