Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber (26458 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2022
007Marvel:

You tripping Negro! The B-21 is subsonic not even supersonic and you are yapping about Mach 7 which is literally hypersonic! Stop capping Any manned aircraft can not go over Mach 5, the pilot body cells will deteriorate over a 2 hours flight!

Oga stop yarning trash. Planes can go as fast as that. The inner compartment of the jet is fitted and designed to withstand any sort of irregularities on a pilot.

No be only body cells deteriorate.... mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Elsueno:

Nah, man this is overhyped shyt, It was never tested against any advance air defense system.

It never flew over or close to any countries with advance radar systems.

Third, it's a freaking bomber, it has to fly overhead in order to drop d bombs, installing it with missiles or any powered weapons makes the so called "stealth" useless... In conclusion, this is complete waste of money against advance adversary....Very good for bombing 3rd world countries with no airforce & Ak wielding herders though....grin

Just listen to yourself. Beer parlor analysis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Viridis(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Goahead:
Nairaland Mark Miley, what's your suggestion for the Russian military that are being killed like chickens in Ukraine.
I swear that one nah junior mark Miley
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2022
TenQ:

This is the major problem of USA
They boast too much probably because they they think others are fools.

It didn't take me long to figure out how the LASER guided works. They reveal too much in boasting

How did they boast? They didn’t reveal anything. Unlike Russia and North Korea that would tell u what their whack weapons are capable of just to score some psychological points
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
crap you call it?? Says by someone using phone made or assembled in China and all is appliances are made in China...china is the big thing now kiss the Truth Abeg..

Team China anytime any day,we prefer that type of communism practice in China than this nonsense Democracy that is not benefiting common man in Nigeria

Oga a phone assembled in China doesn’t mean it was made by Chinese. How do u people reason sef? For example the iPhone. It’s technology, and design is American. But the man power is Chinese, because labour is cheaper in China.

So because Nigeria assembles cars, does it now mean they produce the cars?? And the tech belongs to them?? Most of u on nairaland are so redundant with knowledge

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Bluntemperor: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
crap you call it?? Says by someone using phone made or assembled in China and all is appliances are made in China...china is the big thing now kiss the Truth Abeg..
Team China anytime any day,we prefer that type of communism practice in China than this nonsense Democracy that is not benefiting common man in Nigeria

Don't vent your angers on Democracy as a System of Govt- but on your leaders( both State and National Assembly) as they eat the fattest and forget the reasons for making laws for Common Man! For instance,how many States have they created since the Army left the bloody Civilians?
Common Man too is becoming confused as to what they want from their Leaders and are now compromised, starting from the Army days of 'fellow Nigerians' but all fakery!
Remember that your Freedom is guided in the Constitution but the Constitution is just not amenable to corrections and the needs of Common Man,by whom Common Man usually do the ritual to re-elect back every 4-years without any improvements in their lives!
So,who is deceiving who?
We lack disciplined but our leaders used all manners of deceit( tribalism, ethnicity and nepotism) to capture Common Man into total submissions!
Every System have their dos and don't!
What has been the contributions of our leaders, that you should demand!

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by rottennaija(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2022
southsouthking:
Point to note

1) Even the most sophisticated air defence systems will struggle to detect the B-21 in the sky*

2) Built with an "open system architecture," which allows for the incorporation of "new weapons that haven't even been invented yet".

Silence is golden.
Fear people when quiet o, no be all those initial gra grab when Putin and Kim Jun dey do.

FTC dear God, i hope today I'll be good?

So something that has not flown before is unveiled?
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by rottennaija(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Akpuobi1:
SHOULD BE TESTED IN RUSSIA ASAP
Will be shut down immediately by S300 (not even s400 or s500
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by seanwilliam(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2022
rottennaija:

Will be shut down immediately by S300 (not even s400 or s500
how sure are you?

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Topmaike007(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

Oga a phone assembled in China doesn’t mean it was made by Chinese. How do u people reason sef? For example the iPhone. It’s technology, and design is American. But the man power is Chinese, because labour is cheaper in China.

So because Nigeria assembles cars, does it now mean they produce the cars?? And the tech belongs to them?? Most of us on nairaland are so redundant with knowledge
bia remove me from the Us Abeg I am not redundant show us your phone if it is not made in China

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by rottennaija(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
how sure are you?

I'm sure.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by rottennaija(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by shegzhkn: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Jeffersonagain:
All the exceptional ingenuity and humongous expenditure that went into this development is for the purpose of killing fellow human beings while whole populations of our planet go without potable water and the most basic of amenities.

I am wont to think, a lot of times, that the mind of man is the greatest enemy of mankind.

Is it rational?? Nope but it freaking necessary.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by aloaye11: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2022
What do we hear about Africa, only govt marrying wives for people, coup , killings n house members increasing their salary. How did God create black people,do we ever learn. Africans only know how to copy mini skirt, gayism and corruption. We need to improve so as to be useful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by CBR100: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

Oga stop yarning trash. Planes can go as fast as that. The inner compartment of the jet is fitted and designed to withstand any sort of irregularities on a pilot.

I doubt it, go and read about subsonic, supersonic and hypersonic

d guy mentioning mach 7 is just exaggerating nii
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
bia remove me from the Us Abeg I am not redundant show us your phone if it is not made in China

U still don’t get it do u?? Yuck!!
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by CBR100: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
how sure are you?

american are just hyping all dis new material science calling it stealth .......one australia scientist don explain say all nah scam

if u manage to reduce the signature of the body of the plane sending back wave .....wat about the jet engine (there are heat detecting missile)

funny enough high tech weather radar can determine all dis stealth

most stealth are for third world countries ......country with rich research on radar e.g Japan, soviet union (russia), germany all other countries lyk dat wont have problem detecting it

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by paafin(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2022
There's nothing stealthy for a country with a well layered air defence system like Russia..

Even Serbia shot down a then much overhyped US F-117A Night hawk stealth jet fighter with an obsolete S125 air defence system in 1999..

US stealth technology is crap!!

Na only Iraq, Afghanistan and co them go dey form stealth..

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Faithti(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2022
jojothaiv:
More money for warfare but no funds to eliminate poverty and hunger.

A while ago, the UN chief spokesman once said that a fraction of Elon Musk's wealth is enough to end malnutrition in the world, Elon asked them how do they intend getting across to the billions of mouth scattered across the globe and their blueprint of doing that, guess what, the United Nation are still quiet till date.
you didn't follow the news to the end.
The UN showed the plans,musk didn't reply.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Viridis(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2022
occfx:

Copied from Aliens... Bombers and fighters will end up looking like UFOs. It will be able to start and stop in the air like a car even on high speed. It will be able to change directions within seconds and accelerate faster than a Ferrari. By 2030, we shall have a lot of mysterious creatures in the air made by man.
Guy what's all these
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2022
God's own country is no joke.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by paafin(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
rottennaija:

So something that has not flown before is unveiled?

Same way they unveiled the F-35s before flying it..

Turned out the F-35s are just flying coffins
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by occfx: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Viridis:

Guy what's all these

You didn't Gerrit? Don't forGerrit, join. Nasa group and SpaceX on Facebook you go begin reason differently.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by engrchykae(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Bodmum:
always ahead of the terrorists
because they are the big terrorists
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by 007Marvel(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02 pcost=118888519:

Yeah according to you! The fastest aircraft ever the Blackbird has a top speed of Mach 3.2
And I quote Thomas’s interview is full of interesting nuggets, like how the SR-71's Mach 3 speeds, and the resulting air friction, heated the plane's windshield less than 4 feet from his face to an impressive 621 degrees Fahrenheit now imagine flying at Mach 7 in a dog fight mission for maybe over an hour which includes continuous manoeuvre and tell me what happens to the human body? Yeah space craft are hypersonic but they fly in a single direction without any disturbance! Why do you think no Military power has ever tried making a military plane with Mach 5 or above speed yet? The closest thing now is the F-35 because it's flight suit is fully fitted to protect the pilot. But still can't go at Mach 7 yet! Yes I might have exaggerated when I said on a two hour flight but if a pilot is to go on such flight continuously at Mach 7 then something is definitely going to happen to his or her body!
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by 007Marvel(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2022
obedience4:

Please go check the SR black bird

It flew at a top speed of Mach 3.2 not even up to Mach 5. Please prove me wrong, I enjoy objective argument smiley.

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Toratora: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2022
shocked
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by DIAMANTE1759: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
USA dey invent attack helicopters now ooo....if na another country now Dem go dey sanction Dem n poke nose for the matter
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by southsouthking(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

And u forgot the most important point “As expected, specific details of the aircraft remain shrouded in secrecy“

But if na Russia or North Korea dem go tell u everything wey the plane fit do just because they want to chest beat. The United States are the real ballers

I'm telling you boss.

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Viridis(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2022
occfx:

You didn't Gerrit? Don't forGerrit, join. Nasa group and SpaceX on Facebook you go begin reason differently.
Facebook the hub of fake messages and pictures now I get where you get the shit u wrote
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Toratora: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2022
007Marvel:
No bomber compared to the B-2 Spirit in stealth and Avionics and they already unveiled the B-21 Raider grin The United States leads,others queue and follow. Waiting for China to copy it and make another crap like they did with both the F-22 Raptor and the F-35 lighting and showed us shitty aircraft called the J-20 scraps cheesy cheesy grin embarassed

They already did as China will soon unveil it's own H20 bomber if I could recall as a response to the American B21 raider but I highly doubt it can match the raider
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Burgerlomo: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2022
MasterShifu010:
The US can never sell this kind of weapon to Nigeria , na only to Dey sell old antiquated jet made in 2000 called tucano jets ....
Sha it’s not their fault , make we develop our own too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus / 16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.