Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme (17157 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by ezegenigbonine: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
CAN WE STOP THIS RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION ALREADY ? NA UNA SABI THAT ONE OOO //// THAT I'M VOTING FOR ASIWAJU DOES NOT MAKE ME HALF OF A BELIEVER! I'M A CHRISTIAN AND ASIWAJU IS MY CANDIDATE .

Shame on you
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by leketon: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
socialmediaman:
Tinubu started all this religious divide with his muslim-muslim divisive ticket just to get NE votes, see where it has gotten him.

You can’t insult Christians in Nigeria with an unbalanced ticket knowing fully that:

- Religion is a very sensitive issue in Nigeria

- A muslim-muslim ticket will embolden armed Fulani gangs to continue to unleash mayhem on minorities in the north and parts of the south just like they started doing unchecked after Buhari was elected

- Things like nationwide RUGA and Sharia implementations will come back to the senate once a muslim-muslim ticket succeeds.

Nobody did this to Tinubu and his foolish advisers, they did this to themselves, and that’s part of what makes Tinubu’s ticket the most difficult to sell in the 2023 election

That's why you are voting PST. Okotie tickets
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by YaQsGaYa(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
You are stupid Mr Man! I'm a Christian and I'm voting ATIKU Abubakar for president. You are among one of the so called christians that are giving christians bad names...
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by mystery22: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Yet your wonder why people are skeptical of voting you type?!

You wake up in the morning to falsely accuse others of earning 30k to betray you, you even labeled a stranger Judas

How exactly will I vote you kind to govern me for 4 years
But you can vote a demented drug Baron,clown. Nobody needs your useless vote
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by emperor863(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Your grandfathers have not been able to destroy the political ascendancy of any Yoruba simply because of your minority status in the country.

Back to Tinubu, he did not move near your decrepit erosion ravaged mudland - yet he won the primary election with a landslide. Las las, I remember Enugu state delegates pledging their support to him.

In a general election, one mullion of you, yiibows can not prevent Tinubu from emerging as Nigeria's next president. However, because of political naivety, you can't see that now.

I want to bet that all the votes that would come from the villages you call states would not be up to 600,000 with the help of Ipob/ESN. That is about the votes that would come from Alimosho in Lagos state alone.

Peter Obi will not win any general election in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by AliyuMahdi9: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Babablulu lulu blululu

Sannisege:
What a disgrace for a political party to be campaigning with religion. Labour Party is a disgrace.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Amaggedon: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

E pain am lol
Pain me ? You talk like a fool and you said it's pained me ?
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Glare247(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Muslim-muslim ticket nko. stop talking in public space, most of you are becoming shameless
If u undertand politics ,u will see that MM ticket is just a political calculation to win votes in d core north ,name one christian notherners that can pull votes in apc like shetima ?
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by DeOTR: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, every that doesn't support Muslim-muslim ticket is now a Southeastner. Lol, grow up.
And everyone supporting Tinubu must also be a Yoruba Moslem. The suspicion is mutual.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by akinade28(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
CAN WE STOP THIS RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION ALREADY ? NA UNA SABI THAT ONE OOO //// THAT I'M VOTING FOR ASIWAJU DOES NOT MAKE ME HALF OF A BELIEVER! I'M A CHRISTIAN AND ASIWAJU IS MY CANDIDATE .
So it was not religious manipulation when your candidate picked another Muslim as his running mate just to capture the vote of the vote of Northern Muslim?
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by akinade28(f): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
So it was not religious manipulation when your candidate picked another Muslim as his running mate just to capture the vote of the vote of Northern Muslim?
Just asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Workch: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
APC started th religious game with the Muslim-Muslim ticket.

We will beat them in their own game
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Workch: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Whether you are a Christian or a Muslim, the people that call you Yamree for over 6 decades since independence won't change their stance ..

The name nyamuri isn't used as derogatory word, it is used to describe distrust in shadiness and betrayer

The story goes, Nyam Iri, Please give me water after giving the stranger water and accomodating him, he turns a monster in your house, village and community

Common Nairaland that is owned by a Yoruba man, just look at their behavior, Lagos is also no man's land to them

Tinubu will never be president, this has to be achieved, whichever way we can.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by damkin24(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
socialmediaman:
Tinubu started all this religious divide with his muslim-muslim divisive ticket just to get NE votes, see where it has gotten him.

You can’t insult Christians in Nigeria with an unbalanced ticket knowing fully that:

- A muslim-muslim ticket will embolden armed Fulani gangs to continue to unleash mayhem on minorities in the north and parts of the south just like they started doing unchecked after Buhari was elected

- Things like nationwide RUGA and Sharia implementations will come back to the senate once a muslim-muslim ticket succeeds.

Nobody did this to Tinubu and his foolish advisers, they did this to themselves, and that’s part of what makes Tinubu’s ticket the most difficult to sell in the 2023 election
You can only say see where it has gotten him to after the results of 2023 presidential election has been announced and not in his favour. But for now he's still the candidate to beat. Even if he had chosen a general overseer or a bishop as vp most of you obituary won't still vote for him, so maintain your lane
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Workch: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m am Anglican and I’m BATified.
Lol, everybody can claim anything on nairaland.

Who we go ask?
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by juman(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
I commend labour party and their leaders and followers.

But the party thus working for apc.
Pdp is battered right, left, up and down.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://labourparty.com.ng/the-labour-party-responds-to-atikus-elitist-endorsement-by-the-northern-leaders-consultative-forum/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7462226/obi-kwankwaso-cant-win-backing#118862822
We already know Peter Obi is CAN candidate, and babachir David lawan told us their direction while dogara want to use Atiku's popularity to win his seat in Bauchi that's why he mentioned Atiku but he's for Obi, and don't be surprised Tinubu will emerge winner because when Muslims sees that Obi will win they will part with Tinubu and that will lead to Tinubu's winning the election.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by damkin24(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m am Anglican and I’m BATified.
You get oil for head. I'm also redeemite and fully BATified
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by sukar886: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
Na ur tinubu started this problem of religion , he wants to divide this country , but God no go gree... He will lose woefully
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
We are now pass the stage of saying NO to Muslim-muslim agenda,we are now at Our Muslim brothers have done their own term,it's not right for them to do an extra term.We have an existing pattern for selecting P, VP since 1999 please let it be respected.
Agreement is Agreement.
The Church will stand full time for Peter Obi.
If you allow Agbado infested urchins decieve you by saying Religion does not matter, knowing fully well that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted.
Knowing fully well that terrorist use Religion as a tool towards their fight for an islamic state,
Shame on You.
APC MUST GO.
It's people of your kind that will instigate the the Muslims to gather against Obi and Tinubu emerge winner

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Heffalump(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:

You're a lost Sheep. Go ahead and vote your candidate. That you're able to type in English shows some level of education. But the wisdom content I expected is lacking.

But note that the failure of Nigeria won't affect one tribe alone. Leave your tribe out and analyze the prominent candidates before voting. One person can't make a difference, but collectively we can. Tribalism will destroy Nigeria until we all wake up.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
socialmediaman:

The crying dog, before Tinubu choose his vice already CAN make up their mind for supporting Peter Obi so stop your complain just wait 2023 general election to vote your Obi and see the result, Tinubu is the next president and CAN is responsible for that
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Mrkindness: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Please shut up. That you lack Wisdom as a Christian doesn't mean we all lack Wisdom. The children of light are wiser now.

It is the turn of a Christian to rule of Nigeria and a Christian must rule over Nigeria.
you deh mind that afonja Muslim and a Christian wanna be. We know the lights ( Haske)when we see one and duhu (darkness) is not hidden.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by FuckOsuPigs: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
We are now pass the stage of saying NO to Muslim-muslim agenda,we are now at Our Muslim brothers have done their own term,it's not right for them to do an extra term.We have an existing pattern for selecting P, VP since 1999 please let it be respected.
Agreement is Agreement.
The Church will stand full time for Peter Obi.
If you allow Agbado infested urchins decieve you by saying Religion does not matter, knowing fully well that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted.
Knowing fully well that terrorist use Religion as a tool towards their fight for an islamic state,
Shame on You.
APC MUST GO.

Yinmu! Fortunately for you, Tinubu is Nigeria's president in 2023. We'll liberate you from your myopia.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by 5starMan: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Whether you are a Christian or a Muslim, the people that call you Yamree for over 6 decades since independence won't change their stance ..

The name nyamuri isn't used as derogatory word, it is used to describe distrust in shadiness and betrayer

The story goes, Nyam Iri, Please give me water after giving the stranger water and accomodating him, he turns a monster in your house, village and community

Common Nairaland that is owned by a Yoruba man, just look at their behavior, Lagos is also no man's land to them

Mumu247
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by lookingfly: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by karmaolu1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dats true
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Workch: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
juman:
I commend labour party and their leaders and followers.

But the party thus working for apc.
Pdp is battered right, left, up and down. You
This election is between PDP and LP.
APC will be 3rd
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by abuja007: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Them get PVC? Lol. Leave christian. I know Igbira christian catholic who tell me he is a die hard APC na Tinubu he will vote. He is part of the structure and eating from APC and he knows those he don't like in Labour and PDP. He just wants to protect his stomach. Let not be deceived . Christian will vote blah Moslem will vote blahhh. Them get PVC? Is INEC sincere. Ppl without PVC will vote? Ppl will use others PvC to vote? If you get PVC go and make sure you vote. Obi or BAT or Atiku cannot win by support , crowd or noise but voting
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by juman(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
This election is between PDP and LP.
APC will be 3rd

Apc is totally above PDP and LP.
LP has no mouth in the election, they cant win any state, they are just destroying pdp chances.

PDP cannot win next election.
Victory is sure for apc.
All power belong to God.

*** Mind will be telling you, is there really god?
Who is the god of venus, jupiter, mars, and all other planets and other thousands or millions of celestial bodies.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Yet your wonder why people are skeptical of voting you type?!

You wake up in the morning to falsely accuse others of earning 30k to betray you, you even labeled a stranger Judas

How exactly will I vote you kind to govern me for 4 years
bro cast your vote wherever you see fit, na all of us dey this country all of will benefit if its good, same way if it's bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check Your Federal Constituency Budget Allocations (N1.3 Bill -Surulere1) / Shehu Sani At The Eid Praying Ground In Kaduna (photos) / FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.