Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him (8887 Views)

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Lady Recounts How Her Butt Was Grabbed & Her Breasts Fondled By At Least 10 Boys / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by Konjiboii: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Na people wey no get money dey make mouth pass grin grin

Stupid assertion,but whatever makes you feel better boo boo
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by brandsoncharlie: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
After turning their wives to an old hag, they suddenly stop taking care of them

Only to find another sweet 16 then turn around to blame women for their mistakes and lack of restraint!!!
This one is crying. grin grin
tongue
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by brandsoncharlie: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rokiatu45:
No comment smh lipsrsealed
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by richidinho(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rokiatu45:
No comment smh lipsrsealed

Ruky, your ass has really gone down

What happened?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by revolt(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Evolutionlove:

So You've forgotten so fast that you were once sweet sixteen too and you over enjoyed all the privileges that comes with being a young lady.

Both of you gender should carry una wahala away from my front.

I wonder how these women always complain. They've forgotten they once enjoyed the same lifestyle in their prime. Where were us men back then.... we were useless in the sexual market place. They were the price. Now the man has built himself up and is attractive to the sweet 16s ( as they also did back then ) they start complaining and trying to shame the man. Very hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by Magce: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Vacancy vacancy vacancy

Experienced dispatch bike riders are needed in a logistics company at the mainland for immediate employment

Send a dm if interested or refer someone who might possibly be interested. +2348060748810
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by revolt(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
1Sharon:

But he's all wrinkled up and shit too, his dick is shrivelled up.

No 20 Yr old would go after him if it wasn't for money
Well he's still getting the coochie. Life's give and take. He's got what she needs duhh. She's more happy with him than a hard unwrinkled teenager. Feminism really lied and deluded you lots. MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME. men age like wine. Women are like milk. The fact were arguing this topic shows how deluded most of you are
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by wisdomkid: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Chai... I need my own sugar mummy please grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by jeromestarks: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ashjane:
as e dey pain u...e dey sweet us lol
Savaged!
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:
A lady once frown in disgust on how she can’t imagine how girls keep their face during missionary style with old men.

Few weeks later, I caught her with an old man at a hotel where I play snooker. Fear women!!!

She only frowned at missionary. Not old men. U gerrit? If u dont gerrit…

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by Illegal1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
tydi:
cheesy

The man getting more than he bargained for.

A wise man once said " if money grow on trees women would date monkeys grin

i swear...
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by Tokotaya: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Let's face it. Many married women begin to think intimacy with their husbands is hard work. Once they are approaching 40, are settled and with a job, intimacy with their hubby goes way down on their priority list. They begin to lock shop. It's worse when they are Christians. She believes she's in no competition again. The man is not going anywhere. He cannot legally marry another wife.

On the other hand, a man in his 60s is still raging with hormones and wants some action from time to time. He's not getting the same vibe from his wife. Way out? Second wife, or side chick. Brethren, that's the genesis of polygamy and that's how come we have lots of baby mamas, side chicks and PAs everywhere today.

The women contribute massively to it.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by kelspinall(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
shameless generation,where 2 people engage in sex and record to show social media..that man is a useless father
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by yinkeys(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
1Sharon:

But he's all wrinkled up and shit too, his dick is shrivelled up.

No 20 Yr old would go after him if it wasn't for money
Come to think of it
The amount of women on survival mode that married men they don’t like shocked
If this can is opened many men will be marveled
Re: Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him by Kobicove(m): 1:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Most of the people criticising this man would do exactly the same thing if they have the money undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.