Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke (18906 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Not Honour The Chatham House Invitation - Dr. Nweke / Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges / El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by dumahi(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Reno Omokri's arch rival on Twitter Dr. Desmond Nweke has written a long Twitter thread in which he gave 3 points why he thinks Reno's accusation of Rufai Oseni is baseless.

To me, he makes so much sense. But, this is democracy. So, let me share it here and see what Nairalanders think about it.

RUFAI VS RENO: WHY I THINK THE 'TAKE OUT' ACCUSATION IS FUNNY.

A popular saying goes that "silence is the best answer to a fool". I believe that this is the reason @ruffydfire may not respond to the accusation of assassination attempts by @renoomokri.

Why? If you think about it,

the accusation is so empty and puerile.

But while Rufai Oseni may not want to respond and shouldn't, I wished he would sue Reno for false accusation. See how sure I am that Reno lied:

1. Reno is not a threat to the Obi camp. If you want to see the truth of this my assertion, go and read the comments under any of Reno's numerous anti-Obi tweets and see that over 80% of his followers are against his views. He complains that it is Obidients being against him instead of realizing that it is a simple sampling of public opinions among Nigerians. In a demo-cracy, which is the government of the PEOPLE, public opinion is everything. But Reno keeps insinuating that he is wiser than the overwhelming numbers disagreeing with him. At other times, he would want everyone to believe that all Obidients are IPOB members and that those 80%

disagreeing with him are all IPOB-Obidients which would imply that 80% of Nigerians are IPOB-Obidient!?! How stupid so to think!!! In any case, it shows that Reno is not any threat to the Obi Camp since most Nigerians are not buying his deception. So, why would Rufai, Obi, or any Obidient want to assassinate Reno?

2. I have listened to the said leaked audio of Rufai telling someone to 'take out' Reno, and there is no single mention of Reno or anything that has to do with Reno there. Yet, Reno, who claims to be a lawyer and a Pastor wasn't ashamed to go public with the accusation. In case you want to listen to the audio I listened to so that you can tell me how wrong I might be, you can go here���

https://vocaroo.com/embed/1jGUfNy7x016

3. Even if the voice is that of Oseni, we all know what it means in the street language of Nigeria to take someone out. It means to take them to eat out in a restaurant or drink at a bar.

Well, those are my views. Let me see if anyone agrees or not. Tnx

https://twitter.com/Doctordes101/status/1599328529128181760?t=muZ9XLDrKXw2Omtphl7ESg&s=19

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by dumahi(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2022
More.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Aufbauh(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Dr Nweke observation:
Go and read the comments under any of Reno's numerous anti-Obi tweets and see that over 80% of his followers are against his view

This further confirmed that the Zombidients were actually the people who has been licking Reno's arse since time immemorial.

People normally follows their idols. So now that the idol has turned to their 'Gbadike' they've started wailing including the fake Dr. Nweke who have had all the time to be checking the comments under Reno's tweets.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Wahala

Opposition fighting opposition grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by dumahi(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2022
naijapips04:
This Dr. Is dumb to be honest. Takeout means to eat?

Zombidients have every reason to take out Reno because he is the greatest critic that always come with facts to burst their stupidity. You can see their frustrations on every Reno's tweet. Now this obalende bulldogs is now threatening outright execution?

He needs to be sacked, picked up and charged.

I did my research. Shows you are the dumb one here. See screenshot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by kk2027: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Is Reno really a pastor?

Mwanwhile, Voting is done with PVC, not with APV, APC

This election is between PO and Atiku

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by dat9jaguy(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2022
This life. Just some few months ago these guys were united in abusing Buhari. 'Arise oh lord, let my enemies be scattered'.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by dumahi(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Wahala

Na wa oh! How do you even think?

This is a three-horse race. So, do you expect two of the horses to stop running and start embracing the other horse? Bulaba urchins sef!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by dumahi(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:
This life. Just some few months ago these guys were united in abusing Buhari. 'Arise oh lord, let my enemies be scattered'.

This is politics, not enmity. Change your mindset.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by dumahi(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2022
kk2027:
Is Reno really a pastor?

Mwanwhile, Voting is done with PVC, not with APV, APC

This election is between PO and Atiku

As per the bolded. In Nigeria, anything can happen. Even a clinically certified corpse can become the President. So, if we don't fight like our lives depended on it, Bulaba might just succeed in becoming the President just like he ended up becoming the Flagbearer of APC against all odds oh.

Because of blind religion, tribalism, ignorance, and so much poverty in the country, all these thieves can get almost anything they want.

We all need to fight for our lives in 2023.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by dat9jaguy(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2022
dumahi:

This is politics, not enmity. Change your mindset.

It still feels good seeing your enemy camp in disarray,politics or not.

8 Likes

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Corrinthians(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Nweke, spokesman of Rufai. Weldone!!

That's how they follow idiots with their snouts, genuflecting and worshiping them, until the idiot does one thing that doesn't massage their ego. They the idiot they once would have died for becomes a mortal enemy of theirs.

From Reno to FFK, the story remains the same. It is the turn of Rufai and Hundeyin. The story will end up in the same way it did with Reno and FFK. This I know because the punks never learn any lesson from the past.

11 Likes

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by duro4chang(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu is the next president. The best man for the job. I love him

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Corrinthians(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Wahala

It's a matter of time. Once Rufai stops opening his ass for them to lick, they'd suddenly remember he's Afonja.

These guys are so unintelligent and emotional about politics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by AsatechNG(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
dumahi:

Na wa oh! How do you even think?

This is a three-horse race. So, do you expect two of the horses to stop running and start embracing the other horse? Bulaba urchins sef!
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by condralbedez: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reno want to come to Nigeria by all means. If Atiku wins, fine. If Bola tinubu wins, at least he defended his CSU certificate saga and campaigned for him. If Obi wins, Obi has a gentleman heart and can overlook Reno's sin in a second.
It's not easy to be in exile!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by PointZerom: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
wink

A DEAD FUSH CANNOT BE SWEET IN ANY SOUP........ THIFNUBU.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by arantess: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

This further confirmed that the Zombidients were actually the people who has been licking Reno's arse since time immemorial.
confirms that you dont have common sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by NothingDoMe: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lol. I've said it before. Reno poses zero threat to Obi. I don't bother as his criticisms only favour Obi.

He's also looking for stipends from Tinubu but can't come out to say it. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by bobobenz: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
RENO HAS LOST HIS CREDIBILITY... HE HAS TO RESORT TO OUTRAGEOUS ALLEGATIONS TO GAIN VISIBILITY grin

6 Likes

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Victorclean1: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Truly I feel for Reno. He is snuffing his last strength like a goat under the knife struggling for its last breath.

Peter Obi really makes his fan to hate him online. 90% are following him to condemn his statements.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Terror48: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Your brain go soon reset

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Urchins are afraid of a "structureless" party

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by naijapips04: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
This Dr. Is dumb to be honest. Takeout means to eat?

Zombidients have every reason to take out Reno because he is the greatest critic that always come with facts to burst their stupidity. You can see their frustrations on every Reno's tweet. Now this obalende bulldogs is now threatening outright execution?

He needs to be sacked, picked up and charged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by FrancescoFarino(f): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reno Omokri ,Table Shaker of the year !

1 Like

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Mindlog: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Blaze14k: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Do you even think before type?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Terror48: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:
You are too daft.What about this guy?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission / Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death / kwankwaso: Powerful Forces Imposed Ganduje On Kano In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.