Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker (25599 Views)

Digifon Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof BOOM S Speaker / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Which Bluetooth Speaker Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Ennyholar: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2022
Smartphone accessories and lifestyle brand Digifon Nigeria has officially announced the launch of it lastest ultraportable Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker Boom-Q.

The speaker which comes in compact, rugged fiinsh with quality sound fully loaded with thumping bass. If you’re the type that always wanted a compact Bluetooth speaker with rich sound without breaking the bank, you’ve got to stop here.

The brand Digifon has been pumping out some really affordable audio devices—that don't compromise on sound and build quality—for quite a while now. They've got a series of Bluetooth earbuds and portable speakers that you can count on, and the latest BOOM-Q compact Bluetooth speaker is one of the excellent ones.

The portable speaker produces shocking rich bass with crystal-clear high and mid frequencies that would make you question if that’s possible on such a tiny speaker. It’s not all about the small head but the big brain inside. BOOM-Q pairs with your device over a Bluetooth 5.0 connection, paving the way to flawlessly transfer audio data over a solid wireless connection with low power consumption.

Talking of power consumption, you’ve got a remarkable battery life that makes you forget the charger for a while. BOOM Q provides over 9 hours of continuous playback, allowing you to focus on having a good time rather than getting disturbed by some irritating low battery warning.

Beautiful sound in a Compact package
How compact can a good-sounding speaker be? BOOM-Q is tiny enough to fit perfectly in your palm. It sits in your pulse, so you don't have to worry about extra luggage when you need to carry a Bluetooth speaker with you. Just slip the BOOM-Q into your handbag and get going.

Is the portable size a barrier to high-quality sound? No way! BOOM-Q is an accurate definition of "small but mighty.” Thanks to its large speaker and well-tuned sound drivers, this ultraportable speaker provides you with that massive, bassy sound you’ve always wanted.

When it's time for immersive music enjoyment, you'll be shocked with its thumping bass, crystal-clear highs and mids, and immersive 360o sound effect at a highly amplified volume without distortion. That’s made possible by powerful speaker hardware inside the tiny body.

The BOOM-Q is your perfect lightweight speaker with good sound quality. You won’t find many as good as it at its affordable price point.

Do you also get annoyed with the incessant low-battery warning that won’t let you enjoy your music after a few hours of playing some rechargeable speakers? It’s not a thing on the BOOM-Q!

Even as small as it is, it keeps playing for longer hours when other sounds fail.
Equipped with a large battery capacity of 1200mAh, you’re bound to experience uninterrupted music playback from the day to your bedtime. Once fully charged, BOOM-Q offers you a solid 9 hours of nonstop high-quality, satisfactory listening.

The portable but mighty Bluetooth speaker is what you can bring on for long listening sessions without thinking about sudden power outages or getting frustrated with some incessant low battery warning.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Mursz: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice, looks good, but this looks more like a sponsored post, I know JBL has a similar design of speakers as well, no noise on those ones na.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Tailolowo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Looks nice
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by olusam4: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Not bad at all

You can buy property through us and you can sell through us as well. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Elidrisy20: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Madness

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by jojothaiv(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sponsored post!

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by DGOODLYF: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
How much

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by eteebanky1: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Advert
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by DSTheGreat: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na Oraimo still be their boss

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Twode: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Really grin
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by generalwo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok na..... When obi win next year, i go buy am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by odiereke(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Awesome
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Father4all: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na this one yahoo boys go dey buy na grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by iykofias(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ttt
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Lionstep: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lolz ��..... never like big earphones � for one's
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by jydeskill1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na how much?

Make I use am celebrate once Tinubu win the election next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Yaxica(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tailolowo:
Looks nice
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by iykofias(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
What do I need a Waterproof Speaker for, do I reside inside water?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
paid advert. How much?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by JasonScoolari: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
How much please?
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by DevilSignature: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
sad

I deh go collect one tomorrow take knack my Christmas jams make hin pain them as e deh sweet me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by money121(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Seen
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Anndrew(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Try Zealot s8 or z10 and thank me...JBL still remain the king

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by basidogeorgev: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol, better get the s67
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by opalu: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Emu4life(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
How is this different from the regular "MP3" speaker guyz move about with?? Nigerians too like grammer. Ultraportable ko Nanotechnology ni.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Ginaz(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
they didn't mention the price. i want to buy o. undecided how can i get it?
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by backtovillage: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Am waiting for made in Nigeria by Nigeria(Yoruba tongue)

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Tallesty1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mursz:
Nice, looks good
The name too pass am.
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Lemmy123(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Looks good but I'll pass, I can't be buying everything...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by BennyDGreat: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
iykofias:
What do I need a Waterproof Speaker for, do I reside inside water?

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3 / How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.