Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK (42541 Views)

Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by sayso: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Inferiority complex. Nigerians abroad not different from those in Nigeria.
Why pointing to a sign post for?
Why not have your own sign post in Nigeria so the Europeans can come,take pictures, point to it as an achievement then contest an election with it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Estello:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Apc Presidential candidate with his team just ended a strategic meeting in UK.

#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM2023
#VOTEAPC2023

Hmnn! Hmnn! Hope the IBOS will not come here tomorrow to create nuisance? Hope the frustrated and embittered people will not come here tomorrow to create nuisance?

I remember in 2015 when Tinubu and Buhari Campaign team came for an historic International Conference at Chatham House prior to the postponed February 2015 election, early in the morning, the IBOS mobilized various groups with placards to the Chatham House to embarrass Buhari and scatter the event. Later, Tinubu supporters in London came and engaged them and humiliated them. It became a street fight. Police was invited to disperse them. That was how the International Press Conference became a success. The IBOS have never forgiven Tinubu till now.

Now that they swore they prefer death to Tinubu ruling them, tomorrow may be another battle at the Chatham house environment. They have no problem if it is Atiku that is having conference but Tinubu is their problem. That is why US is making arrangements to prevent breach of security.

I foresee a repeat of 2015 episode tomorrow. Tinubu supporters in London should be prepared. The organizer should mobilize security personnel to be on ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by lincs25(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Whitemen are in Nigeria too, but you will never see their politicians coming to Nigeria to campaign during electioneering.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don't care about Batsard
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Kekenary: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is the sad reality coming. I now believe when the Bible said people were stubborn when Noah told them about the ark and God's wrath.
gaby:
However it turns out in the upcoming elections, we are all going to be in it together.

Whether you japa oh or not, whether you dey make Billions for the Nigeria or Abroad, las las, we all go fear to show our wealth so as not to be seen as trying to rub it in to the majority hungry Nigerians whom bad governance has rendered irretrievably poor, thereby exposing ourselves to the vices of kidnappers and armed robbery.

Make una package anybody wey una like to be President...the breakfast go touch everybody.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
sayso:
Inferiority complex. Nigerians abroad not different from those in Nigeria.
Why pointing to a sign post for?
Why not have your own sign post in Nigeria so the Europeans can come,take pictures, point to it as an achievement then contest an election with it.
Don't mind the efulefu, turned riffraff, working for their rabble leader, who gaffes at any given time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Talawaka: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Okealaaye:

I am a Foolish, bucolic and provincial boy!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by goody234: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Awon ode who are they fooling standing in front of chatham house door ..why cant they go in the place bloody sycophants as if the nigerian populace is stupid ..Just tell us your tinubu guy has gone for a medical checkup who are you fooling !!
Please guys do not vote for more of the same we deserve so much better vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by snowball11(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
And the discussion was centered on Bulablu, blublu, Baba blue and Baba Milkose! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by TheChameleon: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
jamesversion:

jameversion to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
@bolded, do you know Tinubu can never say such nonsense you just spewed. That is why people like you can never get far in life. You will only end up as errand boys, of which you are doing a very poor job.

Did Buhari support Tinubu?
Did Osinbajo support Tinubu?
Did Ahmad Lawan support Tinubu?
Did Abdullah Adamu support Tinubu?

And you wonder why you will be a pauper like your father and grandparents. Poverty is genetic to them.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by TheChameleon: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
tishbite41:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Abiola made more noise
He's ruling the Okoros in his shallow grave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by 234daniel2010(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
He keeps avoiding interviews from journalist, in his campaigns he don’t discuss National issues or plans without reading from a script given to him.
Now I see why he keeps running to the poor and uneducated to vote for him, does are the people he can easily buy over with his drug money.

When will Nigeria be grate? Same old politicians who have stollen from us are the people we still vote in because of tribe or religious affiliations.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by vicknoel(f): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Still waiting for the reason he went to london. He needs to address the audience at Chatham House and not only taking pictures at the entrance. Keep thinking you are smart by trying to fool us

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by ELOGBO: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
They far away in London planing more destruction for Nigeria. God will expose them all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Ancestortinubu: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
And more than 180 million sane Nigerians have been preparing to reject him in ballots for more than 3 decades.

quote author=PUSSYHOE post=118897284]This man has been preparing for his ambition for more than 2 decades, with money, influence. He is the next president even though I ain't voting for no one because all na thieves.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
babaolofin:

Hmnn! Hmnn! Hope the IBOS will not come here tomorrow to create nuisance? Hope the frustrated and embittered people will not come here tomorrow to create nuisance?

I remember in 2015 when Tinubu and Buhari Campaign team came for an historical International Conference at Chatham House prior to the postponed February 2015 election, early in the morning, the IBOS mobilized various groups with placards to the Chatham House to embarrass Buhari and scatter the event. Later, Tinubu supporters in London came and engaged them and humiliated them. It became a street fight. Police was invited to disperse them. That was how the International Press Conference became a success. The IBOS have never forgiven Tinubu till now.

Now that they swore they prefer death to Tinubu ruling them, tomorrow may be another battle at the Chatham house environment. They have no problem if it is Atiku that is having conference but Tinubu is their problem. That is why US is making arrangements to prevent breach of security.

I foresee a repeat of 2015 episode tomorrow. Tinubu supporters in London should be prepared. The organizer should mobilize security personnel to be on ground.
hmmmm

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Elidrisy20: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bla blu
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Bhol28: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
The man wey sabi.He is the most experienced and competent for the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by jamesversion: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

And you wonder why you will be a pauper like your father and grandparents. Poverty is genetic to them.

Osinbajo & Lawan contested the APC presidential primary. It was within their rights.

President Buhari allowed a free contest, if had a preferred candidate, Tinubu would have have stood no chance. Kudos to PMB for that.

So you want everyone in APC to forgo their ambition becos of Tinubu. Are you normal?

..and Pauper/Poverty can never be in same sentence as me. Believe me, I have money.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

Nobody knows. God knows everything. All the names you mentioned cannot forget the historic International Press Conference at Chatham House in 2015 before the election. Tinubu led the battle. Amaechi was also there.

Today, God knows the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
kevwemike:
and u are one of the greatest problem Nigeria is having if u don't vote.
LOl

Vote or no vote Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by ruffDiamond: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Oju yobo OLE druggie can never be our president gbagbe... We the sane and rational youth have already rejected the bent over with age radarada ,buhari will the last of
such nonsense naijay Na youth full am. We don't want an old crook as leader never again

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by TheChameleon: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
jamesversion:

Osinbajo & Lawan contested the APC presidential primary. It was within their rights.

President Buhari allowed a free contest, if had a preferred candidate, Tinubu would have have stood no chance. Kudos to PMB for that.

So you want everyone in APC to forgo their ambition becos of Tinubu. Are you normal?

..and Pauper/Poverty can never be in same sentence as me. Believe me, I have money.

I dont believe you. Someone stupid enough not to understand my questions. Someone that foolish can't possibly smell money.

Sad but true.

If I contest elections against someone does that count as support ? Only a brain dead mor0n will even discuss that.

Buhari didn't support him. And there was nothing he could have done.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
vicknoel:
Still waiting for the reason he went to london. He needs to address the audience at Chatham House and not only taking pictures at the entrance. Keep thinking you are smart by trying to fool us
Hahahahaha

Most of you guys are plain stupid and daft grin grin

TINUBU doesn't know if you exist and you are here saying you are waiting

Lol

You go wait tire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by erimmy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive
You almost convinced me to vote Tinubu.
Personally, I would have loved Tinubu to win the elections based on his time as Governor of Lagos State.
But his health is taking toll on him presently and I really wished he could just take care of his health and leave the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by TheChameleon: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
erimmy:
You almost convinced me to vote Tinubu.
Personally, I would have loved Tinubu to win the elections based on his time as Governor of Lagos State.
But his health is taking toll on him presently and I really wished he could just take care of his health and leave the presidency.

His health is my only concern.

I am perfectly fine with Atiku as an alternative.

Both men are rugged and ruthless. Just exactly what Nigeria needs. Men that will enforce their policies.

We don't need gentlemen like Osinbajo or Peter Obi. They are weaklings.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by ruffDiamond: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Vote or no vote Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
very big lie. E go choke you afonjas onijekuje.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by harqinhola(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE LEADER WE LOVE AND BELIEVE IN . ON HIS MANDATE WE STAND !
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Mayor101010(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pinterest:

True. I won’t be voting in the next election too but it’s very obvious that Tinubu is Nigeria’s next president. It’s sad tho, but that’s the reality.
What is obvious is that Tinubu will be humiliated at the polls next year.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by ghiloman28(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
You can say that again
Lumig:
cheesy grin
The man called JAGABAN, the next president of of the Federal Republic of Nigeria cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Zetty177x: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
This man can't lead 220 million people with a dead economy... maybe after Obi has revived the economy..pls try 8 years time

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Perfectbeing(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Nigeria politicians are dumb I swear ,how do you go to another man country comfortably see development,then comeback can't replicate the same
Because you can't just wish development to happen and it will happen.. You need money to replicate the development here in Nigeria...
And Tinubu has a penchant for making money.
He turned exonmobil from a tenant to a landlord, increased Lagos IGR from N600 million monthly to N8 billion (and now over N45 billion) monthly.

That's why he's the best man for the job and that's why he will get my vote..

Vote Tinubu for development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles / Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) / Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.