Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,164 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK (42556 Views)

Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by erimmy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

His health is my only concern.

I am perfectly fine with Atiku as an alternative.

Both men are rugged and ruthless. Just exactly what Nigeria needs. Men that will enforce their policies.

We don't need gentlemen like Osinbajo or Peter Obi. They are weaklings.
Yeah, exactly my thought. Obi is a no no for me. Obi is the type of person who will fail if given the mandate. The hyping on him is too much.
Besides, Obi didnt perform exceptionally well as Anambra Governor and I don't see the magic that he can do now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
ruffDiamond:
very big lie. E go choke you afonjas onijekuje.
hahahaha

Onye nzuzu grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by chikason22(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
This man has been preparing for his ambition for more than 2 decades, with money, influence. He is the next president even though I ain't voting for no one because all na thieves.
He will preside over you and your family
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by arantess: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Nigeria politicians are dumb I swear ,how do you go to another man country comfortably see development,then comeback can't replicate the same
was just thinking same

see as that one dey point hand for the inscription on the door...

our politicians love and enjoy the good stuff they see outside the shores but wont replicate them at home..
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by ruffDiamond: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
babaolofin:

Hmnn! Hmnn! Hope the IBOS will not come here tomorrow to create nuisance? Hope the frustrated and embittered people will not come here tomorrow to create nuisance?

I remember in 2015 when Tinubu and Buhari Campaign team came for an historic International Conference at Chatham House prior to the postponed February 2015 election, early in the morning, the IBOS mobilized various groups with placards to the Chatham House to embarrass Buhari and scatter the event. Later, Tinubu supporters in London came and engaged them and humiliated them. It became a street fight. Police was invited to disperse them. That was how the International Press Conference became a success. The IBOS have never forgiven Tinubu till now.

Now that they swore they prefer death to Tinubu ruling them, tomorrow may be another battle at the Chatham house environment. They have no problem if it is Atiku that is having conference but Tinubu is their problem. That is why US is making arrangements to prevent breach of security.

I foresee a repeat of 2015 episode tomorrow. Tinubu supporters in London should be prepared. The organizer should mobilize security personnel to be on ground.
you just dey yarn sand anyhow. Thief.nubu no go every rule nigeria.. Mark this post and quote me next year this time.. I dey here on NL
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by madjune(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
They all look confused in that meeting.

Was that woman writing or thinking, " I can't wait to get out of here?"
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by MyAmericandream(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Nigeria politicians are dumb I swear ,how do you go to another man country comfortably see development,then comeback can't replicate the same

The only thing Tinubu implemented was the one he copied from Chicago, Illinois .

CTA to BRT,
Elgin-O'Hare Tollway to Lekki Tollgate (just to extort people).
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by jamesversion: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

[s]I dont believe you. Someone stupid enough not to understand my questions. Someone that foolish can't possibly smell money.

Sad but true.

If I contest elections against someone does that count as support ? Only a brain dead mor0n will even discuss that.

Buhari didn't support him. And there was nothing he could have done[/s].

One does not get rich by answering your questions as they don't bring money.

Saying Tinubu floored Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan and Adamu combined is condescending. That is my point. I'm sure Tinubu if who foots your bills should see such irrational comment from you, he will be disappointed.

There was never any gangup from the aforementioned names against Tinubu especially President Buhari. Do not come online to paint a situation the way it wasn't.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Obainomilano: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
This man has been preparing for his ambition for more than 2 decades, with money, influence. He is the next president even though I ain't voting for no one because all na thieves.
stop spitting shit like the pussie hoe u bear.. The fact you are a pussie hoe do not mean you have to spit shit all the time....NIGERIA of Present day can not be ruled by the dead when there are more than 200 million alive and he ain't got money of you are talking of money, p0 was in UK, Germany, US, Canada and just because Emilokan who is of course a druggie visit the UK.. He will now be President... Anyway what do uu expect from a pussie hoe... Shit

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by TheChameleon: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
jamesversion:

Jamesversion go his useless homosexual father:
One does not get rich by answering your questions as they don't bring money.

Saying Tinubu floored Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan and Adamu combined is condescending. That is my point. I'm sure Tinubu if who foots your bills should see such irrational comment from you, he will be disappointed.

There was never any gangup from the aforementioned names against Tinubu especially President Buhari. Do not come online to paint a situation the way it wasn't.

As I mentioned ... a microscopic IQ is responsible for the hereditary poverty.

Claiming to be rich online is a sign. Peter Obi no dey give you shi shi so come and deceive yourself.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Killermamba: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Estello:
The Director of the Diaspora Directorate, Tinubu Shettima PCC, Prince Ade Omole with Asiwaju's team at Chatham House on Sunday for final inspection prior to Monday's BIG event. Planning for a hitch-free event on Monday.

#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM2023

More like charlatan house

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Kingzeez10: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
omoredia:
I can complain so much because i see things beyond myself. The concerns of the poor around us should also be our concern. Vote Peter Obi 4 a beta Nigeria
Peter Obi wouldn't do shit. All of dem na thief. An average Nigerian is a criminal
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by ArcFresky(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

This where the problem lies. The leader alone cannot bring change, the people have to work with him
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by IGBOSON1: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
The people propping up this man to run for office….if they had their Oduduwa or Arewa Republics, would they be so quick to want to foist him on the rest of the country!? I would be perfectly happy having a Peter Obi as president of a Alaigbo or Biafra Republic! Can they honestly, hand on heart, say the same thing about Tinubu!?

Some people are just wicked in their greed, bigotry and lust for power because they feel they can afford to be as daft as anything and have the consequences of their actions diluted and borne by others courtesy of ‘one Nigeria’! Stuff they wouldn’t dream of doing had they been on their own, they don’t mind doing it in Nigeria because they feel they and their immediate family can get away with it and not be affected!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
ruffDiamond:
you just dey yarn sand anyhow. Thief.nubu no go every rule nigeria.. Mark this post and quote me next year this time.. I dey here on NL

I am not sure you will be here by this time next year. I don't need to quote you. I got a revelation last midnight till this morning that your brothers want to kill Tinubu. You have tried it spiritually, buried him spiritually, yet he is alive. You are planning different methods. They can never succeed.

Somebody told me early February that if Tinubu is not killed he is going to win. December 3/4, I got this revelation. The implication is that Tinubu will win and he will not die but by this time next year, you will not be here, so I cannot even quote you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by shiwex: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
I still do not understand the black man. you leave your country and go and to another mans country to campaign. how many Europeans have been to Nigeria to campaign?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by bizzibodi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Is that not elrufai in d picture...look how old & frail BAT looks.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Slurity(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
kollinz1234:
Thought he is going to the US after showing us his fake visa grin

Anyways;

I AM FOR OBI
YOU ARE FOR OBI
WE ARE FOR OBI

over to urchins cheesy
You can campaign without insulting other.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu won't be president, stop being mischievous
PUSSYHOE:
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by DMerciful(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
If you say he has won all politicians, there's always a time to be defeated by the underdog.
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by tyinfinity: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter obituary the OSU president went to campaign in the dormitory of a local school in UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by AliyuMahdi9: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hahahahahahaha,

When Obi travelled abroad , the Urchins said no polling unit Outside Nigeria.

What is the drug dealer doing in UK.

Lol

Estello:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Apc Presidential candidate with his team just ended a strategic meeting in UK.

#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM2023
#VOTEAPC2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by AliyuMahdi9: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Babablulu lulu blululu

tyinfinity:
Peter obituary the OSU president went to campaign in the dormitory of a local school in UK
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by lovinagbad: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
hope you said the same thing when Obi went to Egypt to study electricity or when Atikiu went to USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Mccullum: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nice one, the man who knows how to beat others in politics..

A visionary leader with administrative skills that'll guarantee a brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria.

Renewed Hope 2023 is a done deal, ABAT is the next president elect of FRN by the will of God.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by kollinz1234(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Slurity:
You can campaign without insulting other.
I didn't insult anyone. Read again carefully. Over to urchins means that whoever sees him/herself as an urchin can mention me and say trash as usual
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by propertyhunter1: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
gaby:
However it turns out in the upcoming elections, we are all going to be in it together.

Whether you japa oh or not, whether you dey make Billions for the Nigeria or Abroad, las las, we all go fear to show our wealth so as not to be seen as trying to rub it in to the majority hungry Nigerians whom bad governance has rendered irretrievably poor, thereby exposing ourselves to the vices of kidnappers and armed robbery.

Make una package anybody wey una like to be President...the breakfast go touch everybody.

Japarians aren't immune from this whole ish either and that's the most painful part of it all.

Una go dey oyibo land forever abi where una wan enjoy una money after all the wins...

Head or tail... it's a sad reality...

Hmm
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by MultiDot: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Which diaspora team? A bunch of narcissistic, hungry and gullible renegades, that left the shores of this nation to look for food, saw Tinubu as an assurance of food on their tables. They are ready to sing his praises even when they are convinced that he does not mean well for the nation as long as it guarantees them a piece of his filthy lucre.

Tinubu has gone for medicals and they are looking for distractions. All his gaffes are sure signs that all is not well with grandpa, he sure needs a regig after predicting doom to Bayelsans nay Nigerians by telling them that "high prices is here". God forbid Bat thing!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Mrkindness: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
if you can prove that Obi is a thief wallahi tallahi we will stop campaigning for him. But for now Vote Obi for president. E get why grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by onuman: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

Win Biafra election grin grin grin
Tinubu will win Yoruba Nation election.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Alexbio: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu will win Yoruba Nation election.

It's good! Still
Because he has nothing to lose but one .
Nigeria.
Only Lagos only it's a country on it's own and any non indigenous investors will automatically leave (if their businesses are mobile) or apply for Odudua citizenship or licence to operate.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Joshchi19(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
May God judge them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing / Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.