Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,178 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK (42557 Views)

Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by snoopz: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

This Na simple logic Na, considering the fact that Tinubu was the former Gov of Lagos where these guys' interests lies apart from that obvious fact, we all know the influence Tinubu pulls even after his departure from government so this one is not new
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by favor914: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Nigeria politicians are dumb I swear ,how do you go to another man country comfortably see development,then comeback can't replicate the same
The people like you in Nigeria are the problem.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Alexbio: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu will win Yoruba Nation election.

Igbos has nothing to offer Nigerians except trading grin grin
Trading involve two sovereign entities
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by TheChameleon: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
snoopz:

This Na simple logic Na, considering the fact that Tinubu was the former Gov of Lagos where these guys' interests lies apart from that obvious fact, we all know the influence Tinubu pulls even after his departure from government so this one is not new

?

Lol. They all visited him because he's former Governor of Lagos. That makes sense to you ? grin

Don't talk about logic at all... you have zero idea. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by leokid866: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Misplaced priorities tongue
same words your father used the day your mother pushed you out......
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by nedekid: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nice one, but some folks are missing in the pics, were is mc oluomo, mannabbq etc
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by juman(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Diaspora Campaign Team?

Campaign to who?
grin grin grin

Its ridiculous.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by hslbroker2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
This man has been preparing for his ambition for more than 2 decades, with money, influence. He is the next president even though I ain't voting for no one because all na thieves.

U are right
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Gerrard59(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
From what I have witnessed so far where I am, Nigerian elites, both political and business, disgust me. I am not impressed by any one of them. See as those people are looking like village champions?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by bobchigar(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Marpol2021:
Tinubu is a disgrace to the Yoruba race..

How?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by kingsclass: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
We are waiting for his new gaffe tomorrow at Chatham House.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by yetunsbay(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
This man has been preparing for his ambition for more than 2 decades, with money, influence. He is the next president even though I ain't voting for no one because all na thieves.
Better person. Yet Obidients won't want to listen to the truth.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by FuckOsuPigs: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Kikikikiki grin

Inu rirun nii pa'ko agilinti grin

Tinubu is Nigeria's president come 2023. Go back to your trenches when he's sworn in. Nigeria will always win

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Johel(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Exactly
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by DoxxAnon: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
No heating indoors? Why are they all dressed like eskimos indoors?

Bunch of twats who campaign for a failure while living in another country where they wouldn’t vote for the type of person they are supporting

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by onuman: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

It's good! Still
Because he has nothing to lose but one .
Nigeria.
Only Lagos only it's a country on it's own and any non indigenous investors will automatically leave (if their businesses are mobile) or apply for Odudua citizenship or licence to operate.

Little mind. You deserved no response.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by iykechas2002: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hungry looking fools. Who will vote this dementia old man... Agbado master. Get your APV and vote PD-APC.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Slurity(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
kollinz1234:
I didn't insult anyone. Read again carefully. Over to urchins means that whoever sees him/herself as an urchin can mention me and say trash as usual
I want to believe your are not older that 20years, your response is childish.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by kollinz1234(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Slurity:
I want to believe your are not older that 20years, your response is childish.
am sure we are age mates, judging by your own response
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by AfonjaConehead: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Her sorrow and disgust and sadness and helplessness is very glaring grin

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Alpharey: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
The so called campaign team in diaspora, does a man with dementia rule and occupy the number one government seat in those countries you reside. Answer me oo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Shancca: 1:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Estello:
The Director of the Diaspora Directorate, Tinubu Shettima PCC, Prince Ade Omole with Asiwaju's team at Chatham House on Sunday for final inspection prior to Monday's BIG event. Planning for a hitch-free event on Monday.

#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM2023

Fools are happy taking pictures in front of Chatham House but the country where all of them come from burns unquenchable. Nigerians in diaspora are killing the country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Belluski: 2:19am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

No one can deny the fact that he is not a great politician... but “i pray he’s healthy enough “ says it all.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Laple0541(m): 3:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Nigeria politicians are dumb I swear ,how do you go to another man country comfortably see development,then comeback can't replicate the same

Except you have never been outside of your village, if you have been to Lagos or follow the developmental processes there, you will see Lagos is gradually moving in that direction.

Lagos transportation system in moving in line with the likes of what is obtainable in New York, London, Montreal and the likes. These cities have a very good public transportation system and am proud Lagos is following suit. In a matter of a decade (if the developmental process is not interupted) Lagos will be there.

That is why Nigeria needs Tinubu, he has the brain and he know how to hunt for the best of brains.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by GeneralPula: 3:34am On Dec 05, 2022
jamesversion:

@bolded, do you know Tinubu can never say such nonsense you just spewed. That is why people like you can never get far in life. You will only end up as errand boys, of which you are doing a very poor job.
Dude is an impersonator..
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by olatuns2017: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Estello:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Apc Presidential candidate with his team just ended a strategic meeting in UK.

#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM2023
#VOTEAPC2023

We are doing our reunion on arise

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by obicmag(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Peak satchet is now #120.

Some people are still Keen campaigning for APC. Abeg who do us this. Abi it get APC special market ?

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by mecuries(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2022
those guys would do well to return to Nigeria to witness the havoc the APC government has caused
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Moyosoreola(m): 7:05am On Mar 06
Perfectbeing:
Because you can't just wish development to happen and it will happen.. You need money to replicate the development here in Nigeria...
And Tinubu has a penchant for making money.
He turned exonmobil from a tenant to a landlord, increased Lagos IGR from N600 million monthly to N8 billion (and now over N45 billion) monthly.

That's why he's the best man for the job and that's why he will get my vote..

Vote Tinubu for development.

How far with BAT now? 😭
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by GarbaAudu: 8:36am On Mar 06
Moyosoreola:

How far with BAT now? 😭
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Perfectbeing(m): 9:48am On Mar 30
Moyosoreola:

How far with BAT now? 😭
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Perfectbeing(m): 10:14am On May 21
Moyosoreola:

How far with BAT now? 😭
Still the best so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing / Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.