Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan (783 Views)

7 Industries That’ll Create Africa’s Next Generation Of Billionaires / Special Bond By Edet Edem Akpan / God Of Money Locate Edet Edem Akpan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
GOD OF BILLIONAIRES LOCATE ME TODAY!

GOD OF ALIKO DANGOTE
GOD OF FEMI OTEDOLA
GOD OF MIKE ADENUGA
GOD OF ADEDEJI ADELEKE
GOD OF TONY ELUMELU
GOD OF OBI CUBANA
GOD OF EMEKA OKONKWO EMONEY
GOD OF DON JAZZY
GOD OF FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA
GOD OF ABDUL SAMAD RABIU

LOCATE ME TODAY!

Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by malali: 4:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Are you ready to do what it takes ?

Answer ?

1 Like

Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by Alearna: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2023
malali:

Answer ?

Yes sir.

What does it take?
Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by malali: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Alearna:

Yes sir.

What does it take?

What are you good at ??

Which skill of yours do you think can be monetized ?

1 Like

Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by Alearna: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2023
malali:

What are you good at ??

Which skill of yours do you think can be monetized ?
I'm only book smart currently in school.

1 Like

Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by malali: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Alearna:

I'm only book smart currently in school.

All the people you mentioned

Did you see a booksmart person inside that list

3 Likes

Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by malali: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2023
You know what all those people have in common ??

[b]Ability to Sell

If you cannot sell, you will never be wealthy !!

Zhong Shanshan is worth $65 billion selling water in china...He is richer than all the people you listed above.

Dont go to school only to learn if x+y=5 What is x-y ........Thats book smart.

You have to know how to sell and also make people enjoy purchasing from you (Obi Cubana) Or be the only seller controlling a monopoly (Dangote cement)

Stop all that nonsense prayer to God......Go and learn how to sell.

Why do you think we have uneducated billionaires.....Go to Alaba market (Ibo men) Chanchangi (hausa man) couldnt speak English owned an airline.

There are professors in Business administration that cannot even afford a car !!!

School is good if you also add it to street smart.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2023
malali:

Answer ?

I'm ready if you will show me the way...
Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by Alearna: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
edet19892015:

I'm ready if you will show me the way...

You're not ready
Re: God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Alearna:

You're not ready

I am

(1) (Reply)

Stocks: Senate Moves To Regulate Capital Market / Investments In Nigeria This Week / Money Management: Teaching Your Child About Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.