Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Philanthropic Act Is Not Because I Have Too Much, I Just Give Cheerfully" - E - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Philanthropic Act Is Not Because I Have Too Much, I Just Give Cheerfully" - E (322 Views)

Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic Home To Soon Donate Aid Materials In Nigeria / Again, Akeredolu Found Worthy Of Philanthropic Selfless Award (photos) / Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Philanthropic Act Is Not Because I Have Too Much, I Just Give Cheerfully" - E by onochurch(f): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
"My Philanthropic Act Is Not Because I Have Too much, I Just Give Cheerfully" - Eze Chika Nwokedi Says As He Gifts, Empowers Over 70 Widows.

By Onome Naomi Onojaefe

Over 70 Widows from all over Lagos and its environs had a fun filled day full of charitable support from HRM Chika Nwokedi on the 1st December, 2022 as he blesses them with food items, cash gift as well as empowerment funds.

This is a philanthropic act by Eze Chika Nwokedi on a regular basis even before he assumed kingship. As a cheerful giver he had over time attracted people of all races and tribe to be beneficiaries of his charitable act, he says"My act of giving is not because I have too much but I want to give according to my conscience".

The end of the year support for the widows is a wrap up of event which attracted VIP guest whom graced the occasion gladly to support the essence of the event. These special guest includes: Bishop Anene Nwachukwu Of Rhema Ministries, Chief Sunday Ude, Chief Sunday Eze, Rev Annie Okonkwo, High Chief Wahab Isiaka of Odua People's Congress, High Chief Sunny Akpoyibo, Cabinet Chiefs and Members of Ijegun/Ijeododo palace, amongst other guest.

The program commenced with a prayer session which involves breaking of colanut by corresponding title men and traditionalist presence to offer prayers to God for creating food and good life for the widows.

Eze Chika gave an expressive speech in narration of how he progressed from grass to grace through the act of giving and as such should be emulated as there is a reward when people engage
in the act of philanthropy. Expressed how he would love for people who really have this financial ease to help those who cannot find their feet. "The act of giving has really brought me luck, there is blessing in giving" he quipped.

He also advises widows to keep faith in God, says God can use anyone to bless the widows but they shouldn't be deceived by so called arranged pastors who will just be out to suck out what's left of them. As such, the widows should be wary of deceitful pity-party sympathisers.

The second in command of the Oodua Peoples Congress in western Nigeria, High Chief Wahab Isiaka also gave a short speech in accolade to the philanthropic prowess of Eze Chika. He said HRH Chika doesn't discriminate, he takes all as one and as such Chief Wahab said he has learnt a lesson that "when you are in Rome you should behave like a Roman", what he is doing today is a challenge to the yoruba tribe, let's emulate him even in Yoruba land, he has been doing this for long time now, he is a man of timber and calibal, anytime you visit him he will always have a gift for you not minding if you can afford it or not" Wahab stated.

High Chief Wahab also expressed appreciation to Lolo Pst Dr. Tessy Nwokedi, wife to Eze Chika for being beside her husband to support and care for people, he calls her a rare gem for being a supportive pillar.

Eze Chika Nwokedi, the host of the widows end of the year event also gave gratitude to all who has been supportive in actualising the event , he Introduced all who has been supportive to the course of the widows as well as awarded his supportive aids with an award. The Awardees includes: High Chief Wahab Isiaka, Lolo Chizoba Okorie, Ugo Eze Dr. Vivian Obi, Remigius Donatus ( President Of Aswani Market), Mrs Patricia Ngozi Ebirim, Chief Mrs Ada Odili, Nwakuche Chigbo, Alhaji Chief Gani Bamidele,Chief Dr. Godwin Anaeme, High Chief Toriola Ganiu Omolaja amongst others.

Read more of this report on:

https://www.naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/12/04/my-philanthropic-act-is-not-because-i-have-too-much-i-just-give-cheerfully-eze-chika-nwokedi-says-as-he-gifts-empowers-over-70-widows/

Re: My Philanthropic Act Is Not Because I Have Too Much, I Just Give Cheerfully" - E by Anieke77(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
You will be replenished by the almighty the God of president Peter Gregory obi
Re: My Philanthropic Act Is Not Because I Have Too Much, I Just Give Cheerfully" - E by Ahmback(m): 2:08am On Dec 05, 2022
B.

(1) (Reply)

Connecting With The 2022 Galaxy Music Award Winners / Karaoke Night This Wednesday / Swoop Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.