Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess (47834 Views)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / Nollywood Actress Sophie Alakija Abandons Her Kids & Husband / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by PHZADDY1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wetin be this??
Falseprophet1,come see your wife o

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by jasmeel: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
E remain portable. Zazu

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by nedekid: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:
Thank you Jesus ..

I also pray for lhordspy.. that he leaves his wayward life and repent
If Cynthia can change, then there may be hope for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by sircatherine45(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Crockvibes:
Cynthia Morgan, now known as Madrina, has given up her lifelong dream of becoming a Grammy winner in order to become a prophetess.

The Nigerian dancehall singer revealed in a recent Instagram post that she was born a prophetess, but her family denies this.

Being born into a Jehovah’s Witness family, she claims, was a different story because there were no beliefs about the existence of prophets.

Cynthia revealed that he struggled with her gift until she was 25, at which point she realized she was stuck.

She wrote:

“I WAS BORN A PROPHET. BUT WAS BORN INTO A JEHOVAH WITNESS HOME. AND THEIR BELIEVE IS THAT JESUS WAS THE LAST PROPHET SO THEY DON’T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE PROPHETS TILL THE 2ND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST. THIS WAS ALSO MY BELIEVE AT THE TIME. SO I KEPT MY GIFT TO MYSELF. ONLY MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY KNEW ABOUT IT.

AT 16 I WENT INTO MUSIC THINKING MY GIFT OF PROPHECY WAS A FLUKE THINKING IT WILL STOP. AT 251 REALIZED IT WASN’T GOING ANYWHERE. I STRUGGLED WITH GOD BEGGING HIM I HAD TO WIN A GRAMMY BEFORE I ACCEPT MY CALLING PROPER.

SO FAR I HAVE REALIZED I AM WASTING MY TIME. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS I WITHDREW FROM THE PUBLIC EYE. “

if you can't cash out from music, cash out from gullible folks.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Prometheus666: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Upgrade meets Savior Programming MK Ultra.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by sircatherine45(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:
Thank you Jesus ..
if ihordspy repent, make Peter Obi lose....

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Adakintroy: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
The spirit speaks.

Many of us who came from Christian families can testify TT o this easily. The spirit usually pick one from that family to continue his works. Usually its the out of sought ones. Hence the ones the builders reject.

I pray for you your faith don't fail. Buts its an even harder road. You will have to fight with the spirit( good bad alike. Working out the salvation) including angel to emerge is isreal in your way. Cuz you not a good person and still a long road to becoming one. Deciding you want to is the first step.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Wildkat02: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:
Thank you Jesus ..

Wayward life of supporting Tilumbu?? Ihordspy lhordspy can never change
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by alizma: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
I wish her well

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by tishbite41(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na wa o
I just download her mix last week
Madrina, God be with you

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Best wishes frome me to you cynthia morgan

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by CaptainFM1: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
The real German Juice!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Franzinni: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
I still like her very much ... But weed derailed her career... Stay away from weed or you will never be able to achieve your dreams

Weed !!! Na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by zudozz: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
She done use drug shatter her tiny head but this lady lips can hold my di*ck head

Must u let d whole world know that u dont ve sense?

Even in dat ur street in d ghetto where u stay in face me n face u, so many girls have same kind or better lips.

U just dont ve sense.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Enemyofpeace: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
This babe ringtones go dey very loud and melodious, but her pusssssssy go be like a borehole, that would make a prick to labour in vain
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Angelfrost(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Well, when one hustle fails, you try another one.

Good luck to her on this new enterprise.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Goodman247: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fake christains in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
A soul has been won, thousands more to go

Jesus is the key!

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
LMFAO! I know I am being cynical when I say she thinks this is another way to make money, tax free money for that matter. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by LocalStandard1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
She is back to deceive the people of God. Young Christians about to be misled again.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by atdscentofwater: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
If it's her calling, why not

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Zeezenho: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
bluebay:
grin Prophetess with da Biggest Behind grin

Am depressed right now rushed online to see her huge behind but I saw nothing.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by int0x80(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Say NO to drug!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Tradepunter2: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
hope she nu go dy tell girls to open their german juice to guys

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
As the music hustle no clear again na, she don enter the church hustle. Correct.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Kobicove(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
bluebay:
grin Prophetess with da Biggest Behind grin

grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by jamesversion: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
She done use drug shatter her tiny head but this lady lips can hold my di*ck head

I don't understand what you guys enjoy from blówjob.

A thousand girls have given it to me, and I take it just out of courtesy. It is in no way the real deal, not even close. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Tonytonex(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wow . That's great .
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Starhearts: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Ur mouth no go kill u
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Starhearts: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:
Thank you Jesus ..

Ihordspy can fed ur generations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos / Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) / Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.