Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? (1360 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / Some Unnecessary Kitchen Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? by wildwater: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
I am living with my husband abroad and have learned a little Nigerian cooking, but just stew, beans with corn, yams, egg, as I would like to surprise my husband with some nice food from his homecountry could you probably help me with receipts? Thanks!
Re: Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? by r231(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
wildwater:

I am living with my husband abroad and have learned a little Nigerian cooking, but just stew, beans with corn, yams, egg, as I would like to surprise my husband with some nice food from his homecountry could you probably help me with receipts? Thanks!

hmmmm. . . . did you buy the food on NL
Re: Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? by Ariyke: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
U did gud trying 2 impress ur guy wat i can advise is u enroll in a catering sch. 4 african dishes over there. Wish u d best
Re: Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? by tpia5: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
roll eyes.

here we go again.

poster, do you have a search button on your screen or you prefer not to use it.

please ask this so-called husband of yours which foods they eat in his hometown because for example his favorite dish might be lafun with ogbono stew and its not everywhere that eats that.
Re: Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? by wildwater: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
Tiring, I asked for some nice receipts and not for rubish. I cook myself here and it is not so difficult to learn foreign kitchen, if you know the basics of cooking. And as I said, I want to surprise him with something nice. What is so difficult about that? And anyway, there a r e international shops here to get the adds for it, but there is no international catering service here in the whole state that provides Nigerian food. Anyway I want to cook and not to cheat.
Re: Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? by MissyB3(f): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
r231:

hmmmm. . . . did you buy the food on NL
Lol! Meanie!  grin grin

wildwater:

Tiring, I asked for some nice receipts and not for rubish. I cook myself here and it is not so difficult to learn foreign kitchen, if you know the basics of cooking. And as I said, I want to surprise him with something nice. What is so difficult about that? And anyway, there a r e international shops here to get the adds for it, but there is no international catering service here in the whole state that provides Nigerian food. Anyway I want to cook and not to cheat.
Calm down! You will get some nice RECIPES here - > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25475.0.html
Re: Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 28, 2011
Na receipt she de find not recipe. She come de rude again. Mscheeww.
Re: Could You Please Help Me With Receipts For Yoruba Kitchen? by dominique(f): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^ i tire for topic and poster. what part of the world do they call recipe receipts sef?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born / 15 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cashew Nuts / Beware Of This Fake Vegetable Oils As NAFDAC Officials Storms Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.