Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate (12492 Views)

I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency / Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2022
The drug lord ran away as usual. Always unprepared
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Mrkindness: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
Tinubu will be live in CHATHAM HOUSE UK today. ARISE TV and those who want to, can go ask him questions there.
after UK northern Muslims will disgrace him in support of Atiku by February but at the end Obi will emerge.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by fuckJones(f): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Mrkindness:
after UK northern Muslims will disgrace him in support of Atiku by February but at the end Obi will emerge.
obi that is rejected in Anambra state?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
Tinubu will be live in CHATHAM HOUSE UK today. ARISE TV and those who want to, can go ask him questions there.
We are Talking about presidential election not one comic comedian we know peter obi of Nigeria 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by ately1(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Vote for OBI

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by OGwales(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2022
I like the way the pictures of candidates are arranged, can see who is the first and check the position of others...

The winning is divine
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Olaolex: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
you are derailing the thread with your unmarketable candidate. Go and collect your APV APC and vote your demented candidate.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by julaion: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Hahahaha one man commenting with 40 user names to praise their candidate,but we Nigerians are wiser......them no fit use am with sense self grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Mrkindness: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

obi that is rejected in Anambra state?
bro E go shock you by February. Wallahi tallahi
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by fuckJones(f): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Olaolex:
you are derailing the thread with your unmarketable candidate. Go and collect your APV APC and vote your demented candidate.
my PVC is with me and I will be voting tinubu but are not sure of voting because you don't have PVC or you have burn your own on the order of president Nnamdi kanu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by EngrKemp: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
He will still balu ba blubla in
That place..

The brommmm broommmm
Brommmmmmmmmmm!!! Go loud gan
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by fuckJones(f): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
We are Talking about presidential election not one comic comedian we know peter obi of Nigeria 2023
You cannot wake up on a IPOB bed and decide to dine on a Green White Green Table.....

A Vawulence Proverb
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Vasgas: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2022
“Experience counts and to avoid the mistakes of the past, never agains should Nigerians hand over their future to a green horn.”

we don't have the luxury of time for try and error.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by luckyz4rea(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Whilst I support preparation but being first isn’t a criteria for winning an election. Because you chose a running mate first or you released manifesto doesn’t interpret to having character.

Character is everything not being first, and character that can be trusted, not because you are gaining from such character but because undoubtedly, it is the best character of all that is presented.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by fuckJones(f): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2022
EngrKemp:

He will still balu ba blubla in
That place..

The brommmm broommmm
Brommmmmmmmmmm!!! Go loud gan
what of the one that call nasarawa a country?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by hush15: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

Since he boycotts local interviews, I only wish Nigerians could boycott is Chatham whatever. It's not he would have any important thing to say but balablue, hulaba...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Blaze14k: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

Hahahahaha let the gaffes begin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Obi must prepare the way for the lord make strange part for him . like for obi share for tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Olaolex: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

my PVC is with me and I will be voting tinubu but are not sure of voting because you don't have PVC or you have burn your own on the order of president Nnamdi kanu
Another foolish urchin spotted. For your shocking information kid, I am a bonafide Yoruba boy.

Only an idiot will think every supporter of Peter Obi is an IPOB. What a shame!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by fuckJones(f): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2022
hush15:

Since he boycotts local interviews, I only wish Nigerians could boycott is Chatham whatever. It's not he would have any important thing to say but balablue, hulaba...
ode, he is not addressing Nigeria in Chatham beside he didn't boycott local interview, he only boycott PDP reunion
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by fuckJones(f): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Olaolex:
Another foolish urchin spotted. For your shocking information kid, I am a bonafide Yoruba boy.

Only an idiot will think every supporter of Peter Obi is an IPOB. What a shame!
you are an ass linking ipob member
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by ELOGBO: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2022
If that is his definition and what it takes to make a good leader then it's glaring on illusion again. Let me remind you how most Nigerian sees Buhari as the most prepared with experience before 2015, today howfar?? If Atiku is this prepared why didn't he show the working when he was a VP??
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Acedude: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
I agree! �
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Eniitankorede: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2022
madamgrace:
2023 Presidential Election: Nigerians Should Support and Vote The Most Prepared Candidate -By Oyewole Michael

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026KFVGpXfyQwFQWhgrVQazXtQu9o1yKWoBL8hhe8KC1rDZwBLZfzcWfHWwRSG7jGKl&id=1120227750&mibextid=apRVKm

I don’t agree with the OP. Atiku’s antecedents are terrible things to consider. He is a careless seller of national resources, a very imprudent manager of resources. And an embezzler of resources. No matter how much prepares such a person is, it’s irresponsible to vote for such a person. And if he is prepared, why does he tell lies and find it impossible to unite his party? The party is in disarray, what preparation are we talking about?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Olaolex: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

you are an ass linking ipob member
Stop Crying Kabiru, We Don Hear You.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

You cannot wake up on a IPOB bed and decide to dine on a Green White Green Table.....

A Vawulence Proverb
everyone supporting peter obi its an IPOB or Igbo right while i cant argue with you since ur principal is dumb you too most be dumb too like the say like father like son grin

Promax vewulence!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Goodoldays(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
slivertongue:
Atiku Abubakar is a political driver who not only has the experience to drive a car but also knows the rules on how to recover Nigeria.

Why did he delete the post on Deborah?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Jostoman: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
is your tinubu contesting for UK prime minister?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Uchedizzy(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Okay, thats why we are backing obi

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by fuckJones(f): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Jostoman:
is your tinubu contesting for UK prime minister?
How many time did Peter obi travel out of the country?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by AAAdeji: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2022
My Watch by Obasanjo. Go and read about Atiku there.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by hush15: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

ode, he is not addressing Nigeria in Chatham beside he didn't boycott local interview, he only boycott PDP reunion

As your name implies, go Bleep yourself....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.