Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism (74625 Views)

The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) / Police Storm Poly Ibadan To Punish Students Dressed Indecently / UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by dheilaw1(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2022
The lecturer in charge might be my dear Dr Bayo
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Abioladoks: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2022
They ought to get A in this presentation i swear
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Omodua(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Richy4:
If it was those old federal universities with ancestor lecturers, with bottled eye glasses,...These students will definitely repeat the presentation next year with proper dressing smiley

If the students mistakenly ask Sir why did we score F in our presentation..?
He will look at them with the spectacle and say.. this is an institution son... I have been lecturing for 45yrs.. it is not a drama theatre grin
Lol
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by eskuvoisrael(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
please do not promote terrorism. And this presentation should not come online. Thank you
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by ALFADOS(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
REALITY
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by oisrael(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
I think that was rather extreme of them though brilliant and innovative. However, measures should have been put in place to assuage the fears and panic by informing School Security before the Presentation and even being accompanied by the School's Security Staff. Imagine the chaos, injury and & damage caused to Students' Phones! All these negative fall outs were avoidable.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Mideyblaq(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
This aaua students of Today don get mind o,joking with aaua lecturer wey no dey joke
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by destinytreasure(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Richy4:
If it was those old federal universities with ancestor lecturers, with bottled eye glasses,...These students will definitely repeat the presentation next year with proper dressing smiley

If the students mistakenly ask Sir why did we score F in our presentation..?
He will look at them with the spectacle and say.. this is an institution son... I have been lecturing for 45yrs.. it is not a drama theatre grin

I disagree with those kind of lecturers. This is 21 century and I think it's about time we stop the archaic, analog, abstract, and theoretical methods of lecturing In this country and bring practical demonstrations with digital presentations and illustrations in other to capture the minds of the learners for easy understanding.
However, I think if the students had shown a video presentation, it would have been a lot better than the chaos the cause in the class.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Richy4(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
destinytreasure:

I disagree with those kind of lecturers. This is 21 century and I think it's about time we stop the archaic, analog, abstract, and theoretical methods of lecturing In this country and bring practical demonstrations with digital presentations and illustrations in other to capture the minds of the learners for easy understanding.
However, I think if the students had shown a video presentation, it would have been a lot better than the chaos the cause in the class.
I totally agree with you... Most time I think they kill creative..

In terms of showing video and PowerPoint presentation, that is a good idea but it has to happen where they were certain of power supply..

I wish they can phase most of them out so that the lecturers that were 21st century compliant can continue..

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by UCHIHAmask: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
kill them angry
Wtf! Kill who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Upgrade Hnd Certificate / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.