Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli (6534 Views)

Argentina, Romania To Play In Aisha Buhari Football Tourney / Delta: Ughelli All Stars Wins Oke Umurhohwo Maiden Football Tournament / Delta: Oke Umurhohwo Organises Football Cup For Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by AnonPoet: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
16 teams will battle for honors and glories at the third edition of Oke Umurhohwo Football Tournament in Ughelli, Delta State.

The football tourney sponsored by Honorable Oke Umurhohwo will kickoff on Monday, 5th December, 2022 with four games.

The first match will see Ichofe Wend FA taking Maro 11 FA by 10am at the Ughelli Township Stadium in Ughelli.

Elite FC will be taking on Morning Star FC by 12noon while Solution FC will engage Delta Eagles FC by 2pm.

The match between Igbunu FA and Heroes Star will witness opening ceremony where invited guests will grace the occasion by 4pm.

Organizers disclosed that eventual winner of the tournament will cart home 250,000 naira with Gold medals and set of jerseys while runners up will get 150,000 naira with Silver Medals and a st of jerseys.

There are prizes in place for Most Valuable Player of the Tournament, Top Scorer and Best Goalkeeper.

The grand Final is scheduled for Saturday, 17th December, 2022.

All matches to hold at the Ughelli Township stadium.

http://www.onwardnews24.com/3rd-oke-umurhohwo-football-tourney-commences-in-ughelli/

1 Like

Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by triple996(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wonderful
Nigerians love football

1 Like

Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Tboymessiah(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Slawomirr: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Nice

Sweetplum:

Who so you this jazz of damn niggar!
How many times dem don dissapoint you sotey you go just dey damn, damn niggar?
Baby girl you won't understand..although I'm used to the word...but the nature of my job also contributed to it...the nature of my job is full of surprise and disappointment
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Brendaniel: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one...
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice
Who do you this jazz of damn niggar!

1 Like

Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Tradepunter2: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
very good initiative.............. gets the young ones off the street

creates prospects for those with skills

if dedicated to this form, it can act as the amateur system that feeds players into the higher division of the state and country nationwide

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by ThiefnubuBandit: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ughelli, my land. I've left you for so long. From Ekiugbo to Uwheru and to Agbaroh. Na we dey scatter everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by MedatechNG(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

Who so you this jazz of damn niggar!
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by bigdammyj: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay.
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by sulewall33: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Myfuture01(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by NGO234: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Chris2863(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wetin concern me
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Plus10(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Things dey happen for Ughelli

1 Like

Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Enddy50ty(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
This reminds me of my PTI days. How time flies
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Goodmanamen: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Niqqa
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Switruth: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good people.... cool town and flexing zones. Who remembers where endsars started. U do anyhow u see anyhow.
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Vipro(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
F
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
APC is a failure. Always remember that. APC promised change. Never forget that.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Love of football unites men across globe.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Authoreety: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Open up
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Hopebringer: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Delta state that bagaz and egede men have been killing themselves in since the last couple of weeks ?
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by ufuosman(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by stalyf(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tradepunter2:
very good initiative.............. gets the young ones off the street

creates prospects for those with skills

if dedicated to this form, it can act as the amateur system that feeds players into the higher division of the state and country nationwide

Very well said
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by stalyf(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Switruth:
Good people.... cool town and flexing zones. Who remembers where endsars started. U do anyhow u see anyhow.

Ughelli is a cool place to relax and have fun
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by atdscentofwater: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Doing well
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by komekn(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Ughelli, my land. I've left you for so long. From Ekiugbo to Uwheru and to Agbaroh. Na we dey scatter everywhere.

Me too but I should see my land at Christmas grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Ogbodavies(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
shebi 1 old man say d youths r lazy
Re: 3rd Edition Of The Oke Umurhohwo Football Tourney Commences Today In Ughelli by Hydroxide(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Presently in ughelli and I'm nor far from the township stadium. Be like I will be going to watch the matches when I'm free

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

England Defender Rio Ferdinand Made A Chief In Nigeria / Why Is There No Cashout 4 My Bet9ja Booking? / Imama Amapakabo Invites 33 Home-based Players For U-23 AFCON Qualifier vs Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.