Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Celebs Whereabout: Wizkid, Psquare, Mohits,, Uche Jombo, Tonto Dikeh In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebs Whereabout: Wizkid, Psquare, Mohits,, Uche Jombo, Tonto Dikeh In London (2075 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / ''I Regret My Gay Role With Muna Obiekwe & Tonto Dikeh In ‘dirty Secret'' - Jibo / Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebs Whereabout: Wizkid, Psquare, Mohits,, Uche Jombo, Tonto Dikeh In London by naijays: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
Uche Jombo's movie got premiered in UK. The premiere was attended by Stars in the movie, Tontoh Dikeh, Kalu Ikeagwu and other stars like Rukky Sanda. The stars stayed at west London suite

Iceprince, Psquare, and Wizkid stormed UK for the afrobeat festival.

Told you earlier that Jim Iyke has been travelling around the world working for his untamed branded investments. Jim Iyke who is currently in Dubai met with some fashion designers in Istanbul for his clothing line business. He was also spotted at one LV shop. That's Jim In instabul working on the Shorts, pant and tie line while rubbing minds with top Instabul fashion designers. Still brainstormin 4 tie line in dubai
My team and I in istanbul 4 d shorts and pants line.
Intense!!!
Looking out for ideas for his clothing line in istanbul. The nollywood actor is not stopping there, Still heading to London and Japan.

Mohits boiz; dbanj, Don Jazzy, Wande Coal, Dr. Sid, DPrince, and Kswitch are currently in London for the Koko concert. The boys were featured on BBC 1extra's Tim westwood show few days ago. And they held Koko Concert press conference at Edward Raddisson Hotel in London where they also shed more light on the Good music signing. Thanks to Amebor for the Pictures.

Check all the pictures here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/08/celebs-whereabout-rukky-sanda-uche.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Questionmark Boss, Kevin Lucciano Survives A Ghastly Car Accident / Doris Simeon, Iyabo Ojo, Kunle Afolayan, Mercy Aigbe At Encomium White Gig / Guys This 10 World Most Beautiful Royals Will Make Call Off Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.