Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

X - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / X (917 Views)

My Table Top Gas Stove Suddenly Shatters When Not In use (pics) / Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by stunnert(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
S
Re: X by doggedfighter(f): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
How is she and will she cope with the cos of kerosene these days?

Gas is better.

You and your sisters can afford to buy her that or don't you think so ?

2 Likes

Re: X by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
How is she and will she cope with the cos of kerosene these days.

Gas is better.
wisdom

1 Like

Re: X by FreshFarmAgro: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
stunnert:
So a widow with two kids moved into one of the boy's quarters behind our flat. My sisters being the curious types were the first to know the family was lacking some things, so our family does help them with foodstuffs and some little cash which we are happy to help since most of my family members are humanitarians.
Recently I noticed the stove she used for cooking was in such a bad condition and I promised to bring the matter here in case anybody has one to give to the family.

I'll pay for the delivery fee
Location is Lagos

Don't mislaead the lady. Kerosene is extremely expensive and scarce these days.

Encourage her to get " Adogan " Otehrwise called Charcoal stove, with just 2,500 or 3,000 Naira you can easily get it at any market.

I got mine for my poultry birds as cheap as 2,000 Naira for the low quality one and 4,000 Naira for the high quality version

4 Likes

Re: X by VeryWickedGoat: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
stunnert:
My sisters being the curious types were the first to know the family was lacking some things,

I detest people like this.

1 Like

Re: X by Shalommy(f): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Op, buy the stove for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: X by judatech: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tell your "curious type sisters" cool
Re: X by Zonefree(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Your sisters go sabi gossip well well. How they take pokenose no say new neighbour no get basic things undecided

2 Likes

Re: X by Mercury12(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hahaha
I don't know why I find this post funny cheesy
Re: X by Zico777(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Don't mislaead the lady. Kerosene is extremely expensive and scarce these days.

Encourage her to get " Adogan " Otehrwise called Charcoal stove, with just 2,500 or 3,000 Naira you can easily get it at any market.

I got mine for my poultry birds as cheap as 2,000 Naira for the low quality one and 4,000 Naira for the high quality version
What that means is that she will be doing her cooking outdoor.
Re: X by PerfectStranger(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
judatech:
Tell your "curious type sisters" cool
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: X by Aguiyimba(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Common sense no common again.
Re: X by Denique(f): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2022
stunnert:
So a widow with two kids moved into one of the boy's quarters behind our flat. My sisters being the curious types were the first to know the family was lacking some things, so our family does help them with foodstuffs and some little cash which we are happy to help since most of my family members are humanitarians.
Recently I noticed the stove she used for cooking was in such a bad condition and I promised to bring the matter here in case anybody has one to give to the family.

I'll pay for the delivery fee
Location is Lagos
Area in Lagos?
Re: X by stunnert(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Denique:

Area in Lagos?

Oregun Ikeja
She still needs it

(1) (Reply)

Ban Of Alcoholic Drinks In Abuja / Cakes Cakes And More Cakes / African Foods At Your Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.