Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) (38994 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by ugfellas: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

You are indeed a disgrace to your family. You think playing tribal card to witch hunt Obi all to gain the support of the south west for Tinubu will work. My dear, the majority of the Yorubas are way beyond that... Nigerians now know that tribalism and religious bigotry brought us where we are today, and we are far too wise to toll that line of backwardness. Looser

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by etrouble: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tawanimole:
Everyone knows that Tinubu is well Known Drug Lord and we must tell the world that a Baron can't govern our country.

What is your father?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
badoh:

What did Tinubu steal from their state or family? Is it Tinubu that is ruling Nigeria for now? Somebody is contesting for presidency, if you don't like him, don't vote for him, promote your own candidate. Why disgracing yourself thinking you're disgracing Tinubu. This same Reno did more than this to Buhari, is buhari still not in power?
I just asked a simple question and you are here talking trash as usual...To answer your question, Tinubu is not the one in power but he played a major role in enthroning the failure we have now even he himself do boast of putting Bubu there so we need to reject him and all his fellow failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
etrouble:

What is your father?
His father is well respected not like one gnome that gave birth to a nuisance like
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
We respect dis, we respect dat.....bla bla bla...
U wey be who? Honors Chimamanda has was not given to him by Nigeria. Infact, she practically has shunned d ones given to her by Nigeria. So, celebrating her success or not celebrating it is inconsequential to her or anyone.
Okonjo Iweala likewise. She's an international figure. Nigeria should feel honored to be named as their country.

We're talking of how to salvage Nigeria and U're here playing ethic card... Wot height of insensitive is dat? sad

If after a thorough retrospection, and u still think Tinubu is d most suitable candidate to lead Nigeria out of its current state, it's either u don't have conscience, or u do have, but den, it's not functional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Igbos voted massively for mko Abiola Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo but Igbos can never vote for a thief a drug addict like bola Tinubu you can keep wailing till eternity you shameless yaraba musilm go and chew your gworo EWU Gambia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
okoolori:

Is there a lie in what eh/she is saying? It's � truth and you can go ahead and abuse us. But we won't vote the dick head liar... We will stick with our own . When you guys can't get Biafra again you resent into forcing a senior layi Mohammed on us coz the last we remember is that he obi, six months ago is a PDP member and they all contributed to the downfall of this nations ... What has he obi done to the south west or the north to warrant our vote... Tell me... Go and ahead and spills the abuse and see how I will deal with you
You didn't direct your tantrums to me but I hate empty threats...Must you show the entire world that your brain was used as a collateral to get a loan that is unpayable?...Bring on your abuses and let dance this surugede dance wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

We respect dis, we respect dat.....bla bla bla...
U wey be who? Honors Chimamanda has was not given to him by Nigeria. Infact, she practically has shunned d ones given to her by Nigeria. So, celebrating her success or not celebrating it is inconsequential to her or anyone.
Okonjo Iweala likewise. She's an international figure. Nigeria should feel honored to be named as their country.

We're talking of how to salvage Nigeria and U're here playing ethic card... Wot height of insensitive is dat? sad

If after a thorough retrospection, and u still think Tinubu is d most suitable candidate to lead Nigeria out of its current state, it's either u don't have conscience, or u do have, but den, it's not functional.
That guy is not normal.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by basybasy: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2022
kidap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2hZLVEmLas

In the build up to Nigeria’s 2023 Presidential election, Presidential candidate of the ruling party, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was today in United Kingdom (UK) to speak at the Chatham House.

The event took a rather strange turn when Nigerians in UK assembled at the front of Chatham House to send away Tinubu and his entourage back to Nigeria in a clear art of rejection of the Nigerian ruling party and its Presidential candidate.

The group of Nigerians in UK staged a protest which was led by former Nigerian Presidential media aide and author, Reno Omokri.

The group held a lot of placards which had with them various inscriptions which showed clearly that the Nigerian group in UK are not at all sold in to the candidacy of the Nigerian ruling party.

Source: https://naijagg.com/video-reno-omokri-leads-nigerians-in-uk-to-chase-tinubu-out-of-chatham-house/
Some idiots cannot sleep again, after facing d reality that Tinubu is d next President. Shame on all of u, Tinubu's enemies.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by basybasy: 1:11am On Dec 06, 2022
okorogodwin4:
Igbos voted massively for mko Abiola Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo but Igbos can never vote for a thief a drug addict like bola Tinubu you can keep wailing till eternity you shameless yaraba musilm go and chew your gworo EWU Gambia
Who igbos voted for. Tinubu does not need your votes. Igbos never liked Yorubas and Hausas, u even know in your heart. And that is why Obi will never entered Aso Rock because Igbos do not mean well for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by 1939n: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
Reno and his BOT

This guy na idiot, all account on frontpage mostly have 3 comments and are opened in November
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by humberjade: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2022
onuman:

Try to differential between Chatham House, a place meant for slavish politicians of colonised countries to come to tell the colonial masters what shall go on in the colonised territory; and addressing ordinary Nigerians on the streets of an European country.

So tell me, how many white journalists were in that room? 98% per cent of those in that room were Nigerians and Africans in the diaspora...apart from the anchor, even the other whites work for media houses in Africa/Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by DKM123: 4:11am On Dec 06, 2022
I don't like Reno but I must admit that this is him doing the Lord's work

Anyway, my own be say, everything about balabbluuu is DECEPTIVE. Even the owner of nairaland is tired of them and thier fake likes. Fraudulent and fake manipulators. Vote Tinubu and be part of the packaged fraud.....

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by yusufmurry: 4:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Someone should tell Reno that he just extended his exile/asylum for more 8yrs
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by 08064978510(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Nothing but the truth, you said it all bro
IdiotOjukwu:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by 08064978510(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Photoshop
Highways:
Not true...

Apparently, Reno is already working for Tinubu....

He came with the Lagos state governor
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Kingwealth26: 6:37am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

GOAT. The animal type. You want to start bringing history? Do you know how Yorubas seized houses belonging to Igbos after the Biafra war? Go and make research before you start behaving like mumu. Irrespective of the hate Yorubas always had for igbos, the igbos ignored Ojukwu to vote for Obasanjo, even when they new MKO was on Muslim Muslim ticket, they still fought for him. I sha pity you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by BlackyOne(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Just look at your name and all the trash you just spew and tell us who is being hateful...

Why would any right thinking person leave someone like Obi and support someone like tinubu, if the Yoruba nation are to be taken serious then they should have field in someone that is mentally and intellectually fit for the office, someone who isn't as corrupt too.

You cannot compare the Calibre of Igbo people in Obasanjo's team to the catastrophe of Yoruba people in Buhari's team holding same office and that's a fact.

Let's come down to Soyinka and achuebe... Really! Are you even serious or you just want to be ignorant?

So Tinubu and APC represent the best Yoruba nation could offer? You should be ashamed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by zomby(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Reno needs to get a real job and focusing on taking good care of his children, wife and baby mama (in Nigeria, USA and London).
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by chrysso83(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

You are really a bitter person. May God heal you of your hurt.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by doncox56: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Your one-sided and mischievous comments are tribally tinted and unfortunate. Who did not know that Igbos massively voted for both Chief Moshood Abiola and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, the later against their own son, Chief Alex Ekwueme. You forget also that many Igbo leaders have already queued behind Tinubu against their own Peter Obi. You have heard Orji Uzor Kalu speak. You have heard Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state, Hope Uzodinma and even Chimaroke Nnamani who is a PDP senator but openly supporting BAT. https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/09/nnamani-to-igbo-reflect-on-reality-of-tinubus-presidency/ Wole Soyinka is highly deified by Igbo intelligentsia including yours truly. It would be better to identify those things that unite us and promote them rather than divisive and inciting posts like this.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by SamOchuko: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2022
kidap:

In the build up to Nigeria’s 2023 Presidential election, Presidential candidate of the ruling party, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was today in United Kingdom (UK) to speak at the Chatham House.

The event took a rather strange turn when Nigerians in UK assembled at the front of Chatham House to send away Tinubu and his entourage back to Nigeria in a clear art of rejection of the Nigerian ruling party and its Presidential candidate.

The group of Nigerians in UK staged a protest which was led by former Nigerian Presidential media aide and author, Reno Omokri.

The group held a lot of placards which had with them various inscriptions which showed clearly that the Nigerian group in UK are not at all sold in to the candidacy of the Nigerian ruling party.

Source: https://naijagg.com/video-reno-omokri-leads-nigerians-in-uk-to-chase-tinubu-out-of-chatham-house/

Na wa o, I, this your work really hard sha, even with the many videos showing how Reno was overwhelmed by Nigerians showing Tinubu love in the UK you still came here to peddle lies so that your pay masters don’t stop your salary, na wah o, I sincerely don’t envy you.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by tochez24(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Jack500:
And He was fiercely rejected, useless Reno.

Tinubu has my vote in 2023.

If that disturb you, please go ahead and hang yourself.

Just make sure you fasten your seatbelt after casting your vote..... Na of us go suffer m together bro, you see as we see shege for buhari hands?? Get ready o
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Landowner101(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Old strategy, ko le werk
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

That guy is not normal.
I swear....
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2022
YoungRulers:
This reno is an asset to Nigeria the earlier we know it the better for us all. Kudos reno

The man is a hungry fool
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Clown, what a useless and senseless writeup

I know that ppl like you would not allow tinupoo to pilot any aircraft they are inside,but want him to pilot the whole Nigeria.

Hypocrite.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by deebrownneymar: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
kidap:

The caption is misleading.

It sounds more like Reno and the paid actors inadvertently are campaigning for Tifnubu
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Teeroyzimma: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

If you like use tribalism and sentiment vote during 2023 elections it will be you that will suffer it las las
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Psoul(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Can you please compare your Moniker to this your comment.
Don't you think that it sharply contradicted your comment?
Stop bn hateful and at the same time preach against it.
It is called Hypocrisy.
Think about it.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by onuman: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2022
humberjade:

So tell me, how many white journalists were in that room? 98% per cent of those in that room were Nigerians and Africans in the diaspora...apart from the anchor, even the other whites work for media houses in Africa/Nigeria.

Tinubu went to Chatham House - symbol for colonial mentality. It's like you don't get the kernel in the discourse.

How many UK candidates for PM ever came to any House in Nigeria to showcase what they can do for UK if elected UK PM?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Morphinne: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

May God bless you abundantly for this. The Yorubas’ civility can also be a curse at times. Imagine the Ibos making threat to life on anyone who dares to campaign for any politician other than their Peter Obi (the same person they were busy cursing in 2013) while the Yorubas are forming ‘woke’ and hanging their own and the painful part of all these is that these set of unscrupulous Ibos still have the gut to call anybody supporting BAT a tribal bigot. grin
Mr Macaroni who was everywhere in 2020, clamoring for a youth takeover is now an ardent supporter of LP (where the General who ordered that Lekki massacre and Mr grasscutter are now card-carrying, bonafide members )
One would naturally expect that the likes of Macaroni, Aisha Yesufu, Adeyanju and Sowore to be in the same camp i.e the youth-force/revolution camp but in their idiotic eyes, Peter Obi, a 61 years old member of PDP for several years is now a youth and messiah.
At times, being too civil and educated can be a crux. It is an abomination for an Igbo man in the east or Lagos to openly support BAT or Atiku but some bastard Yoruba youths see nothing wrong in hanging their own father, son and uncle in favor of these intolerant set of humans animals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.