Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo (55119 Views)

7 Reasons Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In The World / Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
chatinent:
Soludo put himself in a forced situation to perform. If he doesn't, his political career will shrink.

It's already shrinking, man is proving to be a mistake.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by TheOgaBoss: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ewu gambia

Soludo, Umahi, Kalu, Rochas are the reasonable Ndigbo that may likely rule Nigeria in the future

It is a known fact
and u are God who knows the future? Abi?
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Latakia(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is Nannu now a traditional idol worshiper after causing division between Catholic and Anglican Church in Anambra state when he was a governor for 8 miserable years.

2 Likes

Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Viridis(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
nakaman:
that's true, from the indication of things, Jesus is a big scam,

I believe there's a GOD, Who controls and see's all things, but the Jesus is for the white, The white god known as Jesus is also a statue just like our local Amadioha ,

me I believe in neither.

I just believe in doing good, and avoiding evil.

and in life you must be tempted and tested.

things don't always go the way we want it

you just have to be patient, everything is going to be alright,
be it barreness,brokeness, illness, all this are natural things of life. going from place to place for solution will cause premium Bondage and calculated SCAM
Very very sensible man exactly my thoughts I don't belong to any religion but I know there is God

1 Like

Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by tishbite41(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Munzy14:

I made peace with my inner self the day I realised the bolded.

Wisdom is a natural gift to few.

Most of these professors are just empty.

No be by reading and craming someone's idea and repeating on a sheet of paper as exam to score themselves.

Governance /politics always expose them.

This guy may end up not doing anything in Anambra.
From his CBN days, it was obvious Soludo was a cram and pour person. He admitted that the consolidation exercise was Obasanjo's idea. We all saw how he made a mess of it all.
He's bound to be a failure in Anambra.
NOI warned against educated morons like him.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by nicestguy1: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
HotBallerz TV stats continue to get great recognitions based on progressive 85% accuracy.

Subscribe and watch HotBallerz TV's FIFA 23-simulated matches to help perfect your match predictions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmnFlJM2vo
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by KeyEndurance: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
nakaman:

I believe there's a GOD, Who controls and see's all things, but the Jesus is for the white, The white god known as Jesus is also a statue just like our local Amadioha ,

me I believe in neither.

be it barreness,brokeness, illness, all this are natural things of life. going from place to place for solution will cause premium Bondage and calculated SCAM
Is That You Stupid And Useless Muhammed thats A Big Scam, who Dont know The Story Of Muhammed The Rapist
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by BigIyanga: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
This man has lost and losted it… what does this have to do with governance?
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by NaijaCover(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by ghiloman28(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
You mean Soludo to open a bigger beer company and also invest state money in his family business grin

)
Naira20:
Lol.

When did he become a news reporter?

Guy remember you have less than 4years to outdo Obi's record
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Vintage100(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
nakaman:

me I believe in neither.

Religion is different from spirituality bro. Being broke as you said is not natural. For instance money ritual is very real provided one can make whatever sacrifices and consequences it requires. Spiritual powers exist and real.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by dadabashua1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hehehehehe this man self cheesy
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Viridis(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Vintage100:

Religion is different from spirituality bro. Being broke as you said is not natural. For instance money ritual is very real provided one can make whatever sacrifices and consequences it requires. Spiritual powers exist and real.
Money ritual is not real oga
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by emilo2bad: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
Lol.
When did he become a news reporter?
Guy remember you have less than 4years to outdo Obi's record
cool down he has already suppress Obi he is on the heel of obiano
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by annisy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
The last time I checked Nigeria is a secular state and people have the right to worship whatever they like..
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Bobbiee: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Religious fanatic. You were appointed to govern. Face that squarely. The church has nothing to do with how the state is run. If you feel idolatry is on the rise then build more schools, more science institutions. Reduce illiteracy and ignorance in your state.

1 Like

Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by GBTYO: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
You can see how they are all insulting Solodu for stating the obvious and at the same time defending their devolution back to their heathen ways.

These are the same cretins claiming to be representative of Christians and shouting the most on religious ticket .
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by GBTYO: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
nakaman:

me I believe in neither.

Spoken like a true programmed Zionist dingbat
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by obyno82: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Prof Soludo my man

One of the reasonable and sound Ndigbo with huge balls

I foresee Soludo breaking the jinx later in the future to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria coming from south east

you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by CSTRR: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
This man is a disappointment.
A whole professor of economics has turned himself to a modern day Elijah bringing down the altars of baal.

Is that what they voted this clown for?
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by obyno82: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ewu gambia

Soludo, Umahi, Kalu, Rochas are the reasonable Ndigbo that may likely rule Nigeria in the future

It is a known fact

Again you don't have sense
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by pquaver(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Peterobi90:
This man truly does not know how to talk... what happened to "We need to encourage the church/mosque to penetrate the community better with the word of God"

He ended up marketing Idolatry than dissuad against it.

After claiming Christians and umu chineke.. Ndigbo ga ejiaka ha e gbu onwe ha
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by obyno82: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
BATified2023:
Same people who are shouting to b holier than the pope,this is their governor giving us first hand information of their way of life

I have said it countless times that these igbos are political Christian’s,they do what only suits them

I could remember their madness during their Biafra propaganda,selemempe n many of them made it clear that they don’t know Jesus n don’t respect him cos they didn’t see him but only see nnamdi kanu

Many even said they will prefer to follow nnamdi kanu than Jesus

Today many of them have opened different accounts n are spewing thrash on how they are the best christians

Before you behave like a hypocrite that you are remember the BRT driver that killed a lady for rituals there is stories that Sanwo Olu is shielding the guy and again who doesn't know that idolatry and love of money in SW has led you guy to become skull miners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by vincentjk(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
this man don begin to misyarn o, my ancestors have done so much for me personally and i can't stop thanking them
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by GBTYO: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
owobokiri:

His mouth will kill him..
He wants to be in politics without being called a politician.
And his major problem is that he thinks he knows more than everybody else. This makes it very hard for him to seek advice or be counseled by those who should know more in public relations more than him..

He should not shout and cry out after seeing the madness of Afro Zionist ritual murders to their god, Ekwensu and how baby factory has profilerated his state to which those unfortunate babies end up being used in human sacrifice to your heathen gods.

When I call you a heathen savage people now one mod go ban him father.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by goldenchild03: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
nakaman:

me I believe in neither.

May God have mercy upon you.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Vintage100(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Viridis:

Money ritual is not real oga

The fact that you are a Christian or Muslim who doesn't or has never done juju b4 doesn't mean juju or ritual money is not real. If you say money ritual is not real then you shouldn't believe also that jesus fed five thousand people with five fish and cake or so. Spiritual powers exist bro.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by wirinet(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Is idolatry a crime under the Nigerian constitution? I had thought Nigeria is a secular state with inshrined freedom of worship and assembly.
If traditional worshippers commit crimes, they should be prosecuted and punished the de way as pastor rapists and terrorist imams. But to criminalise a religion is crazy.

I thought Soludo was smarter and more expose than this.

1 Like

Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by thonyman: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
owobokiri:
Do something about it and stop shouting!
You're the governor!
Take action and stop yapping..

Lol

Finally at front page
I knew that a particular MOD will do everything to spirit this thread to FP..
Negative South East news sells like hot akara here..

Do something about what?
You are just shouting like an ambulance, people are returning to their roots, I wonder how Africans accepted a religion brought by people who took them as slaves for over 400years.
They introduced their religion to the blacklans tribe when they were out of the slave trade business.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Johel(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/idolatry-is-fastest-growing-religion-in-anambra-soludo/

Discipline yes...but don't be too extreme, stick to the constitutions but be sure to wipe out criminals and all that gives the state a bad name...build malls, schools, event centres, and lots more to make the state generate enough revenue that it will circulate to the people of the state, This government thing is all to serve the people, but many are just stealing and abandoning projects that could be of benefit to all.. infrastructures,smooth roads and light won't be so difficult,if all is being put in place, when the people see taxes, they will not complain because all is good.

When I become president..I will die early,but I will make sure life is fair enough to all without no form of extreme hardship cos we all deserve better and even best.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Rekhina(f): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
nakaman:

me I believe in neither.

Sister fire made known the supreme Wa..d who made universe and the scam called Yahweh aka Satan and millions of fake gods like Yahweh .
Join her here and other intelligent folks

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/393#118920819

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.