Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo (55148 Views)

Idolatry Is On The increase Among Christians / Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by DarkJeddi(m): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol, did you just enter the planet?? Africans no longer do their traditional religion, they've now embraced the white man and Arabian religion.
Comprehension? shocked
And where did I mentioned a particular religion?
African variety of Christianity..
African variety of Islam..
Africans and their Mumu variety of Superstitious Tomfoolery.. grin
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by nakaman: 3:58am On Dec 07, 2022
alkasimoo1:
From your comment, I can tell that you are wise. Why not read about Islam and Muhammad (S.A.W) objectively. It takes nothing for you to try.
kindly recommend a book or a link
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Naira20: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Even for pidgin you still dey misyarn.
No be only SoLUDO na SoKALOKALO.
emilo2bad:

You where you sabi grammar I said soludo have achieved more than Obi and he is on the heel of obiano as the best governor of Anambra
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Sammy5413(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Anambra is God's own what? Then Abia come be wetin?
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by emilo2bad: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Naira20:
Even for pidgin you still dey misyarn.
No be only SoLUDO na SoKALOKALO.
Old English teacher I feel your pains. Soludo have achieved more than obi 8 years in 8 months. go and verify. oya underline the english again
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Naira20: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol..
Even after your teachers helped you, you
are still not making sense.
The point is, You don't know what you are saying.
Your Ludo governor (Mr.Ludo) is still joking.

By the way,reputable organizations adjudged Peter Obi the Best not one useless Nairalander named emilo2bad.
Wait for credible organizations to rate him first.

emilo2bad:

Old English teacher I feel your pains. Soludo have achieved more than obi 8 years in 8 months. go and verify. oya underline the english again
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by emilo2bad: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Naira20:
Lol..
Even after your teachers helped you, you
are still not making sense.
The point is, You don't know what you are saying.
Your Ludo governor[b] (Mr.Ludo) [/b]is still joking.

By the way,reputable organizations adjudged Peter Obi the Best not one useless Nairalander named emilo2bad.
Wait for credible organizations to rate him first.

FAKE reputable organisations created by one fake and destitute known as naira 20 for lying Pandora, anyway like lying master like lying zombies with lies upon lies and more lies.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Naira20: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Yawns..too trite and redundant kai.

Nigerians believe Peter Obi so save you time.
All these puerile display won't deter us from retiring Tinubu+Atiku

Greet Your Mr.Ludo (Tinubu's economic idol).
emilo2bad:

FAKE reputable organisations created by one fake and destitute known as naira 20 for lying Pandora, anyway like lying master like lying zombies with lies upon lies and more lies.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by djkirkoo2(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2022
BossGerald:

Mechionu, I am from anambra state, those traditionalists only use food crops and animal for their divination, they don't use human anything, maybe they do where you come from.

You don't tell me shit about anambra state that I've lived for more than 20yrs of my life.

Do your own worship and let others be.
you can only deceive the gullibles not someone like me. When I was serving there, we were thoroughly warned at the camp to always walk in groups and make sure we don't walk at night because it's on our own risk. Several people were caught with parts including a very popular pastor that most of the politicians attends his church and the pastor was released without even a case and the people of Nteje danced round the whole town celebrating the said pastor. Everywhere is filled with shrines where they uses oburo and okukwor and humans.
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by BossGerald: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2022
djkirkoo2:
you can only deceive the gullibles not someone like me. When I was serving there, we were thoroughly warned at the camp to always walk in groups and make sure we don't walk at night because it's on our own risk. Several people were caught with parts including a very popular pastor that most of the politicians attends his church and the pastor was released without even a case and the people of Nteje danced round the whole town celebrating the said pastor. Everywhere is filled with shrines where they uses oburo and okukwor and humans.

Whatever that means, all I can tell you is to stop lying...you can't tell me shit about my state and where I live.

Anyone caught with human part here is outright abolished and excommunicated for life, no one celebrates such here...you can google it and see how those caught were disgraced, the pictures are all over the internet.

You're even a witness here how crystal meth AKA mkpurumiri abuse by the youth was tackled. Don't you see we don't tolerate rubbish here??
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by emilo2bad: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naira20:
Yawns..too trite and redundant kai.

Nigerians believe Peter Obi so save you time.
All these puerile display won't deter us from retiring Tinubu+Atiku

Greet Your Mr.Ludo (Tinubu's economic idol).
The last time I checked you are not the spokesman of Nigerians as even a family meeting cannot appoint a destitute like you spokesman. iam apolitical I don't support any candidate, as at march this year a failure party like PDP have Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi as their members some things now like pro-max, lite and max while another failed party like APC have Tinubu. now your lying Pandora is like old wine in new bottle (LP). my dear naira 20 forget politicians non will perform Go and found something doing than promoting a failure of 8 years as governor. meanwhile iam not from Anambra state with what soludo have done in 8months supercedes Obi 8 years. 2023 is no vote for me because I know a well known destitute in nairaland like naira 20 will wail by 2024
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by Naira20: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yawns...I can see you wailing already.
Using a tipper truck load of nonsense to express your foolishness won't deter sane Nigerians.
I'm not surprised at your loquacity.. Na Soludo you take am resemble.

Peter Obi is our choice and incoming President deal with it.
emilo2bad:

The last time I checked you are not the spokesman of Nigerians as even a family meeting cannot appoint a destitute like you spokesman. iam apolitical I don't support any candidate, as at march this year a failure party like PDP have Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi as their members some things now like pro-max, lite and max while another failed party like APC have Tinubu. now your lying Pandora is like old wine in new bottle (LP). my dear naira 20 forget politicians non will perform Go and found something doing than promoting a failure of 8 years as governor. meanwhile iam not from Anambra state with what soludo have done in 8months supercedes Obi 8 years. 2023 is no vote for me because I know a well known destitute in nairaland like naira 20 will wail by 2024
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by isan(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Soludo is the best governor in south east Nigeria
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
WE HAVE HARPED IT ON DIFFERENT FORUM,ANAMBRA GUYS ARE WORSHIPING IDOLS TOO MUCH,DOING MONEY RITUALS,DOING KIPNAPPING AT WILL.IT A SPIRITUAL DISEASE IN ANAMBRA,THEY USE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS FOR ALL THESE EVIL THINGS FOR EVIL MONEY,THEY ARE LOSING ESSENSE OF HUMANLIFE.
THEY MUST DESIST FROM IT.
LET ANAMBRA YounthS remember THAT THE DEVIL ON STEALS KILLs AND DESTROYS,NO GOOD COMES OUT FROM EVIL MONEY,IS EVENTUALLY SORROW AND IS ALL VANITY.LOOK AT SOCALLD EZE EGO,LEARN FROM EXPERIENCES.
Anmbra people distance yourselves from blood money flanboyant people.Stop going to their occassions o! ONLY GOD WILL SAVE ANAMBRA YOUTHS. angry
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

The future is now, and Peter Obi is the man.
The jinx has already been broken!
Chinedu you don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effermite frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan? Lol

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last grin
Re: Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo by emilo2bad: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naira20:
Yawns...I can see you wailing already.
Using a tipper truck load of nonsense to express your foolishness won't deter sane Nigerians.
I'm not surprised at your loquacity.. Na Soludo you take am resemble.

Peter Obi is our choice and incoming President deal with it.
say yourself not Nigerians nobody appoint you as spokesman as nobody knows you as you are irrelevant only making noise in nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.