Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds (1923 Views)

How To Withdraw Payoneer Funds In Nigeria (any Amount) / How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? / Who Knows The Best Way To Withdraw Payoneer Fund To Nigeria Aside Exchangers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Betboss(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Access bank no longer accepts payoneer inflow. Same with Wise.com, they stopped sending inflows to any Nigerian bank till further notice.

I just made a withdrawal from payoneer, its been a week now and I haven't seen my money. Access said I should contact payoneer to refund me.

So what's the next option?

How do you intend to withdraw your payoneer funds and still get the best bargain.

I checked grey and noticed their exchange rate is 710 whereas black market is 730. I'm not ready to loss even a kobo especially in this tight economy.

Someone said something about sending to crypto.com, use it to buy BTC, then withdraw to binance and exchange via pair to pair at black market rate. I can't find that thread to follow it up correctly.

Remote workers in the house, how do you intend to withdraw from Payoneer and Wise?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by dobnina(f): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Betboss:
Access bank no longer accepts payoneer inflow. Same with Wise.com, they stopped sending inflows to any Nigerian bank till further notice.

I just made a withdrawal from payoneer, its been a week now and I haven't seen my money. Access said I should contact payoneer to refund me.

So what's the next option?

How do you intend to withdraw your payoneer funds and still get the best bargain.

I checked grey and noticed their exchange rate is 710 whereas black market is 730. I'm not ready to loss even a kobo especially in this tight economy.

Someone said something about sending to crypto.com, use it to buy BTC, then withdraw to binance and exchange via pair to pair at black market rate. I can't find that thread to follow it up correctly.

Remote workers in the house, how do you intend to withdraw from Payoneer and Wise?
I use Geegpay and it's the best.
They give black market rate.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by determination26(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
You are very lucky payoneer doesn't pay to Nigerian banks anymore, your money would not have been exchanged for up to 600 naira. I'd advice you withdraw the money through grey, count your little losses and move on

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Betboss(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
dobnina:

Please can you post their exact url. Secondly, how reliable are these guys? How long have you been using them?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Betboss(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
determination26:
You are very lucky payoneer doesn't pay to Nigerian banks anymore, your money would not have been exchanged for up to 600 naira. I'd advice you withdraw the money through grey, count your little losses and move on

What's this one even saying?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Betboss(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
I just checked my payoneer account and noticed my money has been refunded. I feel very elated. To hell with all the Nigerian banks. Perhaps nah to start planning my relocation abroad. I wonder why dey still allow Google Adsense inflow ...yeye idiots
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by determination26(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Go and ask your father what he is saying. You asked for a solution, I do remote work and came up with a possible solution that worked for me and you're calling your father "this one". You must be very silly, if you don'tknow how to talk the best things to do is STFU.
Betboss:

What's this one even saying?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Betboss(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
determination26:
Go and ask your father what he is saying. You asked for a solution, I do remote work and came up with a possible solution that worked for me and you're calling your father "this one". You must be very silly, if you don'tknow how to talk the best things to do is STFU.

Who is this imbecil e?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2022

If you are not ready to lose a kobo, then you are not yet ready to get your money. Currently Geegpay is buying at 706/$. So Grey is even fair enough. You win some, you lose some.

You can also try another bank. This complaint has been from Access Bank users, maybe other banks are still accepting.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Betboss(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
pocohantas:

If you are not ready to lose a kobo, then you are not yet ready to get your money. Currently Geegpay is buying at 706/$. So Grey is even fair enough. You win some, you lose some.

You can also try another bank. This complaint has been from Access Bank users, maybe other banks are still accepting.

"You lose some" will amount to millions going forward. No serious business man wants that.

Meanwhile, I just found from a thread on front page that Zenith and GTB accepts payoneer inflow. I have GTB dorm, so I will be using them henceforth.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Betboss:

"You lose some" will amount to millions going forward. No serious business man wants that.

Meanwhile, I just found from a thread on front page that Zenith and GTB accepts payoneer inflow. I have GTB dorm, so I will be using them henceforth.

True. Sadly when you check the transaction fees over a time period, you realise you have lost quite a sum. Hopefully GT works.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Mavor: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
dobnina:

Please does GeegPay still work? I want to receive EUR as USD in GeegPay for my remote work. Wire transfer to my Access dom is messing up since last week
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by dobnina(f): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mavor:
Please does GeegPay still work? I want to receive EUR as USD in GeegPay for my remote work. Wire transfer to my Access dom is messing up since last week
Yes it works.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Pearlwhite: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pls you guys should share remote jobs one can possible do. Thanks
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Mavor: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
dobnina:

Yes it works.
Thanks for replying. I registered on GeegPay but I can only create a USD virtual account. The function for EUR is not available and when I contacted GeegPay customer support, they confirmed that the EURO option is offline for now. What can I do? Is there an alternative option?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by dobnina(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mavor:
Thanks for replying. I registered on GeegPay but I can only create a USD virtual account. The function for EUR is not available and when I contacted GeegPay customer support, they confirmed that the EURO option is offline for now. What can I do? Is there an alternative option?
I only use their USD account
I don't know about EURO.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Mavor: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
dobnina:

I only use their USD account
I don't know about EURO.
Thank you
Re: How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds by Samwils: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Megaking1:
3 years approved google adsense and YouTube adsense for sale, you just need to add you website and and add your payment information to start earning. No payment inside yet DM for deal. 0.7.049.168302

Drop a dm 08171577243

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Join Hands And Own E-commerce Stores Like Amazon Walmart Bestbuy & Jumia / Dry Cleaning Machines For Sale/ Buy / The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.