Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Invigilator Gives Malpractice Form To Fiancée After Catching Him Cheating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Invigilator Gives Malpractice Form To Fiancée After Catching Him Cheating (594 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invigilator Gives Malpractice Form To Fiancée After Catching Him Cheating by VickeBen: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
A Nigerian man known as David has recounted how a woman invigilating her fiancé during an examination in the University penalised him for malpractice. The man was sitting for a 200 level exam and he sought answers from his course mate, David when his fiancée caught him. She collected her man’ answer sheet and handed him a malpractice form, leaving many of the students in shock.

Davido said that when it happened, the man turned to him and saw that he was in disbelief, but he did not protest his fiancee’s decision. He calmly signed the malpractice form and walked out of the exam hall. Davido wrote; ”When I was in 200L, a guy was being invigilated by his fiancée. When the guy asked me for an answer, Read more

Re: Invigilator Gives Malpractice Form To Fiancée After Catching Him Cheating by Suunnn(f): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
VickeBen:
A Nigerian man known as David has recounted how a woman invigilating her fiancé during an examination in the University penalised him for malpractice. The man was sitting for a 200 level exam and he sought answers from his course mate, David when his fiancée caught him. She collected her man’ answer sheet and handed him a malpractice form, leaving many of the students in shock.

Davido said that when it happened, the man turned to him and saw that he was in disbelief, but he did not protest his fiancee’s decision. He calmly signed the malpractice form and walked out of the exam hall. Davido wrote; ”When I was in 200L, a guy was being invigilated by his fiancée. When the guy asked me for an answer, Read more
Leading by example
Re: Invigilator Gives Malpractice Form To Fiancée After Catching Him Cheating by Nostring: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2022
The fiancee status go change if na true story undecided

1 Like

Re: Invigilator Gives Malpractice Form To Fiancée After Catching Him Cheating by BigYash: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2022
I know of one lecturer then,that gave his wife carry over in his course.. No go fvck o cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead / Youth Leader Murdered In Delta Community / 32-year-old Drug Addict Strangles Mother To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.