Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival (42145 Views)

Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) / Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by KingAzubuike(f): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
iWasNotHere:
Who carry ALÙWO enter ring ?
Those things don't exist..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Pimpstar: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
sad Nigeria

Maybe they are not in the weight category. Surely it's suicide

What a way to die sha
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by TUTU147: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
This one be like one blow seven apku, nothing is impossible in nigeria, maybe na jaz the guy use.
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Vipro:
May his soul Rest In Peace!! cry

No mockery intended, but this is the same way Tinumbu will be in shock,slump and die after receiving a powerful blow from Obi of Anambra this coming election.
Hahahahhahah
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by bigcasava1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sorry, no fight person wey pass u
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by ElSudani: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Vipro:
May his soul Rest In Peace!! cry

No mockery intended, but this is the same way Tinumbu will be in shock,slump and die after receiving a powerful blow from Obi of Anambra this coming election.

You should at least have a little sympathy for you fallen brother.
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Hassanmaye(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

All huzzle nor easy
Every huzzle get he own hazard
May the hazard of our huzzle not take our lives as we continue to master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

People don't know the reason i always scream damnnn niggar......my type of huzzle causes depression.....reason I always scream damnnn niggar...at some point you will think the money is coming after investing your time and energy then boom everything is blown away....
Damnn niggar.
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by dominique(f): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Whobedatte:
Reminds me Chris Eubank and Micheal Watson .Watson felt he was cheated in the first bout and thought he should have won , called for a rematch and at the 10th round , was winning on points until Chris, defending welterweight champion delivered a deadly upper cut after being knocked down by Watson .
Omo , Watson never recovered as is on life support till date , can't see ,hear or talk .
Omo.. boxing brutal ooo
Boxing deadly oo
Chai

You're wrong, he recovered from the coma but the damage to his brain has affected his motor skills. He walks and talks now
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Whobedatte(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Eubank's son even was in a match where his opponent was being hurt badly by the guy's punches. Eubank himself tried to beg the ref to stop the fight....eventually the fight was stopped, and the opponent went to hospital for urgent brain operation (he survived and is doing well).
You be oldie for boxing as a sport .
I love boxing � , how far brother
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Offpoint1:
So, lawyers in the house, will the puncher be charge for murder?

If no, then all prisoners locked up for fighting that resulted to death without the use of weapon should be freed

No, since both of them signed a contract for the fight , meaning they presumably were aware of the risks involved.

Also, key word here is 'intent' . No boxer goes into the ring desiring to kill his opponent (unlike a prisoner in jail for murder who obviously intended to kill his victim)

(Not a lawyer)
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Whobedatte(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
dominique:

You're wrong, he recovered from the coma but the damage to his brain has affected his motor skills. He walks and talks now
Oh.. good news , but that one no be talk oo , talk wey e dey muster words like great Alli , and he never walks unless on support .
Chai
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by occfx: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:
I wonder why this sport or game has not been banned
Now there are more evil ones like UFC, MMA
Na wa o

UFC is something else
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Geovanni412(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:
I wonder why this sport or game has not been banned
Now there are more evil ones like UFC, MMA
Na wa o

MMA is less riskier than boxing. There have been no recorded deaths throughout the UFC's history.
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by KingAzubuike(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hezzyluv:

The opponent used jazz....

Make police interrogate that guy very well.
RIP.
Samuelnze:
Jazz at work or the boxer use vex caused by hardship,poverty and bad government send am to 6feet..
Ayobeck:
Wayray ti sigbenre sowo, meaning e don do jams for his hand..no b juju b dat.next opponent should run oo

Illiterates.. everything na jazz for una eyes. The victim definitely had aneurism which he didn't know coz it usually shows no symptoms. Aneurism is a swollen or inflamed blood vessel in the brain. The punch he received to the head got it ruptured. Hope you're educated now.

Illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Whobedatte:

You be oldie for boxing as a sport .
I love boxing � , how far brother

Am not much of a fan of boxing...I don't have indepth knowledge...just know a few things.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Zico5(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Vipro:
I assume, you have sense. Now, can a blow ordinarily make a healthy/strong person die?

I believe you are part of the people uttering the statement "Tinubu is strong,he is healthy, he is that..."

If truly he is as you people claim, then you won't be threatened by a mere blow Mr I have sense. grin
I have said it. Sense is very far from u. Are u the giver of life. I may not want Tinubu as the president of this country cos of my personal convictions but can Ur generation match his fame and popularity. That's why everyone hate u guys with passion cos some of u lack proper parental upbringing. Sick!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by ghiloman28(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Died in service. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Benwallt(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Man pass man. Boxing shouldn't be a sport. If your opponent finds out he can beat you, he will silently kee you and drag the match into many rounds.
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by TomCD(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
The boxing federation should ban anything that will exchange blow please.

Who on earth invented this categories of sport please

How will you kill your fellow humans in the name of sport
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Geovanni412(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Whobedatte:
Reminds me Chris Eubank and Micheal Watson .Watson felt he was cheated in the first bout and thought he should have won , called for a rematch and at the 10th round , was winning on points until Chris, defending welterweight champion delivered a deadly upper cut after being knocked down by Watson .
Omo , Watson never recovered as is on life support till date , can't see ,hear or talk .
Omo.. boxing brutal ooo
Boxing deadly oo
Chai

Watson has recovered. He can speak and do things very well by himself by the special Grace of God. Gerald Mccellan who fought Nigel Benn and was knocked out badly is yet to recover Sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4h4CLy4R8U

1 Like

Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by ArchEnemy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Reason I ended my boxing career before e even start self
Not just that Bro
Some people will open their korokoro eyes and say they are doing slap competition
Nonsense! Until they loose their hearing, they won't learn
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Offpoint1: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kobonaire234:

No, since both of them signed a contract for the fight , meaning they presumably were aware of the risks involved.

Also, key word here is 'intent' . No boxer goes into the ring desiring to kill his opponent (unlike a prisoner in jail for murder who obviously intended to kill his victim)

(Not a lawyer)

I'm not a lawyer but this narrative doesn't fly, nobody fought with the intention of killing whoever they're fighting.... they were both EXERCISING their angers before things went wrong.

So, I can decide to have a written contract on my street and make every who challange me to a brawl to sign and I fight and kill anyone I want
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Babastrong(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good morning gladiator!
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by KennethEnyi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omo this one funny small o ah no go lie
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by lolu2019: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rip
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by KennethEnyi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
[img]Useless boxers[/img] tongue
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Lindajames1010: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
shocked.

Eyah RIP

This is why I bet on Boxing and not Football

Atleast if a boxer makes me loose my bet, I am happy he got seriously beaten

good evening sir...
Pls I'm interested in boxing bet
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by FuckSilly: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Vipro:
May his Perfect Soul Rest In Peace!! cry cry

Modified: To those negatively quoting me,I believe you are part of the people uttering the statement "Tinubu is strong,he is healthy, he has power,he is that..."

If truly he is as you people claim, then you won't be threatened by a mere blow.
Na yourr papa and all yourr loved ones go die.
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu
Ọmọ ofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Whobedatte(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Geovanni412:

Watson has recovered. He can speak and do things very well by himself by the special Grace of God. Gerald Mccellan who fought Nigel Benn and was knocked out badly is yet to recover Sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4h4CLy4R8U
Waoo thank you , never knew he recovered

1 Like

Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Vipro(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
FuckSilly:

Na yourr papa and all yourr loved ones go die.
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu
Ọmọ ofo
I reject it in Jesus name!
Any evil plans towards me and my loved ones shall backfire
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Raregem248: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is not good.
Re: Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Offpoint1:

I'm not a lawyer but this narrative doesn't fly, nobody fought with the intention of killing whoever they're fighting.... they were both EXERCISING their angers before things went wrong.

So, I can decide to have a written contract on my street and make every who challange me to a brawl to sign and I fight and kill anyone I want

Presumably since the people who signed your contract read it, and understood it, then it could be considered binding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Diyk Loses His First Premier League Game At Anfield After 4 Years / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) / Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.