Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend (36945 Views)

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

me : So you can't say thank u for what i bought for u yesterday

Her: And so, hmm,for what na

me: you are not appreciative!

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Till now neither she have find way to call me nor me calling her

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

444 Likes 42 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by TONY042(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
He who has ear, let him hear.

Op don deliver him sermon

303 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by marlow1962(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
TONY042:
He who has ear, let him hear.

Op don deliver him sermon

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by tayo60(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Any girl who never appreciate d little you do for her will not appreciate you, even if you bought her d whole universe. A good girl shows appreciation for a pin given.

346 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Any girl that is not appreciative no matter what u give them..will leave u when u are expecting her to stick withu during difficult times.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by brain54(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Girls lives matters…

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Solofresh2: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin Na entitlement mentality dey worry am

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Pickmycall: 1:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Na their way.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol! Relationship ended in just 2 weeks. cheesy
The shit here is that you will still spend on bitches to verify if they are grateful.
But the moment you are no longer under the spell of the beauty of a woman is when you realize she is been ungrateful and unappreciative.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by phemmyfour: 5:47am On Dec 07, 2022
tayo60:
Any girl who never appreciate d little you do for her will not appreciate you, even if you bought her d whole universe. A good girl shows appreciation for a pin given.
hope you are not like that

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
We have been in the relationship for Just 2 weeks now, yesterday as i was going out, normally whenever i am going out she used to implore me of buying something for her when I'm coming back, but i don't really see the need to impress nor spend on a girl that never also invest in the relationship, so yesterday as i was coming back i bought her biscuits and some chocolate bars worth 1,500 and i told her the amount intentionally.

So today when I'm coming to her place i was already anticipating gratitude or 'thank you' from her to no avail,thus our convo goes;;

At the instance, i told her she is not appreciative and she should forget everything about us and she should never dare call or stop me on road wherever she sees me

Moral of this is girls lives at the moment,what you did for them now ends there, stop impress a girl financially that don't show gratitude nor reciprocate your show of care.

seun lalasticlala

The lady never loved you, is not about appreciating

Go for the lady who would show you love
Even if you buy biscuit for a lady that loves you
She would appreciate you so much for it..

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Kriss216: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2022
You don't have to remind a girl to appreciate your efforts. You only learn your lesson through her action and react accordingly.

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by obinnazy(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2022
Everything you've typed here will fall on deaf ears..
Most guys in love are destined for destruction.
Imagine guys placing their gfs on monthly allowance while their mothers are always taking pretty loans from online loan apps

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Blunttruth: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

seun lalasticlala

The relationship is just 2 weeks and it's obvious you are not her only boyfriend. The feelings are not that deep, she may also not be your only girlfriend. So it's a win win. That's what happens when two people who are out for only what they can get meet and date.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Two things: bad upbringing and she doesn't really fancy u. Even hoes appreciate what u do for them. No need being a philosopher from that single experience or try to read all women through it. She's just one girl bro... Who ain't feeling u

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Baronthecelebri: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Killbillz:
Two things: bad upbringing and she doesn't really fancy u. Even hoes appreciate what u do for them. No need being a philosopher from that single experience or try to read all women through it. She's just one girl bro... Who ain't feeling u
mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Baronthecelebri: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Thank God for you

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2022
you are just dating yourself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by tayo60(f): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
hope you are not like that
No, I'm not

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Every good deeds done to a girl never go unpunished.

15 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even the bad bitches I Bleep with say "thank you baby" now that's an unappreciative self centered mofo you got right there....Run from that modafucka boy before you lose yourself.

12 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by LittleBigDick(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2022
You did the right thing bruh

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by sotall(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
cool
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Corrosiveman(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
cool
Don't date a Brokie

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by xristos(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
ok
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Uyi168: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
in the end, 95% of relationships na better waste of time and resources..

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Vipro(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
To call you Simpleton dey hungry me.

But you scaled through shocked

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Wickedfacts: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
You are lucky you found out on time.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by id4sho(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
shocked
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by SirJerrie(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by Chukabiz(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
obinnazy:
Everything you've typed here will fall on deaf ears..
Most guys in love are destined for destruction.
Imagine guys placing their gfs on monthly allowance while their mothers are always taking pretty loans from online loan apps

My brother, the thing dey always tire me. Some men too Mumu.

You will see a full-grown man that the mother and sisters are using rubber band to tie their Tecno touchlight phones buying latest Iphone for a girlfriend.
Those days in the university, you would see small boys that their parents borrowed money or sold some property to pay their fees coming to school to lavish same money on useless girls.

23 Likes

Re: What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend by BarrElChapo(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Two weeks grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.