Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady (70279 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) / Please Be Careful- See What A Man Saw Inside The Money He Collected From A Selle / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by NewsTip: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
EFCC Arrest 19-Year-old for Alleged £450,000.00 Fraud.

The Benin Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested one Iredia Endurance for alleged fraud.

Endurance, who claimed to be 19-years old was recently arrested by the Commission sequel to a petition by one Chrstine Brown, a British citizen, alleging that the suspect defrauded her of £450,000.

Upon arrest, the suspect confessed he received £250,000.00 from the complainant in Bitcoin, FedEx and gift cards.

On what he did with the money, the suspect averred that they were expanded on cars, gold chains, and landed properties, among others.

Some of the items recovered from the suspect include mobile phones, laptops, sim cards and landed property.

The suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0TNLABn3F2NV66DcrzwZJPj9L6yeZEcRLkjX1NpznUvAUmA4CWUQJSfQRVLnhEcVol&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Is it worth going to prison for Cybercrime is no different to assassination cos the person u dupe may end up dying cos of the loss. It's not worth it. Being Legit is the best which gives u confidence to move anytime in the presence of security agencies

284 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Haveyoueatentod: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
I don't support fraud but some people who are scammed are greedy too grin grin

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
One of the things I have realized about scamming is that sooner or later, scammers will get caught, doesn't matter if you make yours open or disguised.

Juxtaposing the case of Hushpuppi vs Invictus Obi shows clearly that it's only a matter of time.

There are digital footprints online and if the authorities care to look enough, no scammer is immune to being caught. Forget about IP changing, forget about using aliases, forget about using decoy accounts, no transaction is fully untraceable.

I wish our youths can up their skills and start competing for remote digital jobs instead of all these. It is well with Nigeria.

311 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Fisiryorh(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
This man I see so no resemble 19yrs old oh...

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Franzinni: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
He has played them for a fool!

He will go and serve 6months and come home a rich man...

See hush puppy will soon be released on good behavior.. just watch ... Latest 5 years time.

Before I go ...I have a question ... What happens to the seized good first ?

angry

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by MufasaLion: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Scammers are not as smart as many people think. I don't rate them. They're bunch of low life individuals with inferiority complex and no intellectual capability.

190 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Fisiryorh:
that guy na small boy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by VeryWickedGoat: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Short man. I fear dem pass anything.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by nedekid: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Fisiryorh:
He looks it. Exposure to heavy money and associated rough life has aged him.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Pickmycall: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
I don't support fraud but these people who are scammed are greedy too grin grin
How?She trusted you but you turned out to be a fraudster.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Pickmycall: 1:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
One of the things I have realized about scamming is that sooner or later, scammers will get caught, doesn't matter if you make yours open or disguised.

Juxtaposing the case of Hushpuppi vs Invictus Obi shows clearly that it's only a matter of time.

There are digital footprints online and if the authorities care to look enough, no scammer is immune to being caught. Forget about IP changing, forget about using aliases, forget about using decoy accounts, no transaction is fully untraceable.

I wish our youths can up their skills and start competing for remote digital jobs instead of all these. It is well with Nigeria.
The Gmail they signed up with before getting access to their android apps will expose them.Their Google photos,media files,videos,etc are all link to their Gmail accounts.Google will be contacted to decrypt it.
Mitsurugi:

The only way out is to go offline permanently.
If you download an app on playstore,it will ask permission to get access to your media and video files.If you decline the app won't be installed into your app.Though Google will not have access to those files immediately.Whereas,if a crime is reported against you,your media, documents and videos that are saved in your Gmail account will be decrypted by Google.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by PoliteActivist: 1:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

How about Tinubu and Atiku?? They seem to have gotten away with it

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Uchenna10(m): 5:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:

Not their fault,na charms dey work

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by henndukwe18: 6:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Omo D's guy bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Greatdand007(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2022
But how them track this guy self omo efcc na witch o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by epondudu: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
Not all, whenever its involves a lady it is mostly romance scam...either way fraud is fraud.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by MrPRevailer(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Honourable1901(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
If he wasn't arrested now, few years to come he will tell us he bought his first house from trade.. market to market management..

Will be clamoring from consumption to production grin grin grin

If you don't like my opinion please cry in solace

15 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Dikaveli(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
K
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Slawomirr: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

MufasaLion:
Scammers are not as smart as many people think. I don't rate them. They're bunch of low life individuals with inferiority complex and no intellectual capability.

You know nothing about keyboarding son

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Musty112: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2022
All of you that glorify fraud, a day is coming when you will be informed of what you used to do. That day is not on this earth. You'll bite your fingers and say had you known you won't have associated with them as friends or indulge yourself

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Mindlog: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Fisiryorh:

E chop wetin big pass am.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by ZombieTERROR: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
He's a fool

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by fastseo: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
shocked
There is one in a street closer to mine here who just entered the university last year. Not sure if he is up to 20. Instantly he began to leave a lavish lifestyle.

Built a house under 2 months, furnished and call for opening party and riding a car worth 6m naira.

The worst part of it is that the parents are in full support of this.

Almost all the youth now think of yahoo and ritualism

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by BATified2023: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Y go to that extreme just to spend d money on irrelevants

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Moh247: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
cool

When better juju meet better client

Unfuntunately for him, Hypnotism Juju no dey last

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by ExtremeDot: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Wow.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by money121(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2022
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.