Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B (2672 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Why Nigerian Men Abroad Are Killing Their Imported Wives ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Not every man can take the disappointing and humiliation from NIgeria wives imported to America. Wives killers on rampage in the US.

An Epidemic: Nigerian Men Killing Their Nurse Wives In America “Yes, I have killed the woman that messed up my life; the woman that has destroyed me. I am at Shalom West. My name is David and I am all yours.” Those were David Ochola’s words during his 911 (U.S. Emergency Number) call to authorities after shooting dead, his 28 years old wife, Priscilla Ochola, in Hennepin, Minnesota.

The 50-years old, husband was tired of being “disrespected” by his wife, a Registered Nurse (RN) whom he had brought from Nigeria and sponsored through nursing school only to have her make much more than him in salary – a situation which led to Mrs. Ochola “coming and going as she chose without regard for her husband.”

The couple had two children – four years old boy and a three year old girl.

In Texas, Babajide Okeowo had been separated from his wife, Funke Okeowo, with whom he resided at their Dallas home. Upon the divorce, the husband lost the house to his wife, along with most of the contents therein, as is usually the tradition in the U.S. Divorces where the couple still has underage children.

Mr. Okeowo, 48, divorced his wife because not long after she became an RN and made more money than him, she “took control” of the family finances and “controlled” her husband’s expenditure and movement.

The husband could no longer make any meaningful contribution to his family back in Nigeria unless the wife “approved” it. He could not go out without her permission. Frustrated that his formerly malleable wife had suddenly become such a “terror” to him to the point of asking for in court and getting virtually everything for which he had worked since coming to the US thirty years prior, the husband got in his vehicle and drove a few hundred miles to Dallas to settle the scores.

He found her in her SUV, adorned in full Nigerian attire on her way to the birthday bash organized in her honor. She had turned 46 on that day. Mr. Okeowo fired several rounds into his wife’s torso while she sat at the steering wheel, mercilessly killing her in broad daylight.
Also in Dallas (they sure need anger management classes in Dallas), Moses Egharevba, 45, did not even bother to get a gun. The husband of Grace Egharevba, 35, bludgeoned her to death with a sledge hammer while their seven year old daughter watched and screamed for peace.

Mrs. Egharevba’s “sin” was that she became an RN and started to make more money than her husband. This led to her “financial liberation” from a supposedly tight-fisted husband who had not only brought her from Nigeria, but had also funded her nursing school education.

Like Moses Egharevba, Christopher Ndubuisi of Garland, Texas, (these Texas people!) also did not bother to get a gun. He crept into the bedroom where his wife, Christiana, was sleeping and, with several blows of the sledge hammer, crushed her head.

Two years before Christiana was killed, her mother, who had been visiting from Nigeria, was found dead in the bathtub under circumstances believed to be suspicious.

Of course, Christiana was a RN whose income dwarfed that of her husband as soon as she graduated from nursing school. The husband believed that his role as a husband and head of the household had been usurped by his wife.

Mr. Ndubuisi’s several entreaties to his wife’s family to intercede and bring Christiana back under his control had all failed.

If the circumstances surrounding the death of Christiana’s mother were suspicious, those surrounding the death of a Tennessee woman’s mother were not. Agnes Nwodo, an RN, lived in squalor before her husband, Godfrey Nwodo, rescued her and brought her to the US. He enrolled her in nursing school right away. Upon qualifying as a RN, Mrs. Nwodo assumed “full control” of the household. She brought her mother to live with them against her husband’s wishes. Mrs. Nwodo quickly familiarized herself with US Family Laws and took full advantage of them.

Each time the couple argued, the police forced the husband to leave the house whether he had a place to sleep or not. On many occasions, Mr. Nwodo spent days in police cells. Upon divorcing his wife, Mr. Nwodo lost to his wife, the house he had owned for almost 20 years before he married her.

He also lost custody of their three children to her, with the court awarding him only periodic visitation rights. Even seeing the children during visitation was always a hassle as the wife would “arrive late at the neutral meeting place and leave early with impunity.”
Mr. Nwodo endured so many embarrassing moments from his wife and her mother until he could take it no more. One day, he bought himself a shotgun and killed both his wife and her mother.

Caleb Onwudike’s wife, Chinyere Onwudike, 36, became a RN and no longer saw the need to be controlled by her husband. Mr. Onwudike, 41, worked two jobs to send his wife to her dream school upon bringing her to the US from Nigeria. After four years, she qualified as an RN. Once she started to make more money than her husband, she began to “call the shots” at home. She “overruled” her husband on the size and cost of the house they purchased in Burtonsville, Maryland. She began to build a house solely in her name in their native Umuahia town of Abia State, Nigeria, without her husband’s input whatsoever.

Mrs. Onwudike came and went “as she liked,” within the US and outside the US. In fact, she once travelled to Nigeria for three weeks “without her husband’s permission” to lavishly bury her father, despite her husband’s protestations that they had better things to do with the money.

Mrs. Onwudike let her husband know that this was mostly her money and she would spend it however she wanted. Through her hard work, she had risen to a managerial position at the medical center where she worked.

Upon her return from burying her father, her husband got one of her kitchen knives and carved her up like a Thanksgiving turkey inside their home on New Year’s Day.
Death is death, no matter how it comes. But the goriest of these maniacal killings is probably the one that happened here in Los Angeles, California.

Joseph Mbu, 50, was tired of his RN wife’s “serial disrespect” of him. The disrespect began as soon as she became a RN. Gloria Mbu, 40, had once told her husband he must be “smoking crack cocaine” if he thought he could tell her what to do with her money now that she made more money than him.

Before she became a RN, Mr. Mbu had been very strict with family finances and was borderline dictatorial in his dealings with Mrs. Mbu. However, Mrs. Mbu learned the American system and would no longer allow any man to “put her down.” When Joseph Mbu could not take it anymore, he subdued his wife one day, tied her to his vehicle and dragged her on paved roads all around Los Angeles until her head split.
Copied-(shopsmile.com.ng )
Tags # International
Please how can we solve these problems?
*Why mostly Nigerian ladies?*;

CLICK FOR MORE>>> https://www.sojworldnews.com/relationships-nigerian-men-in-usa-killing-their-imported-wives-from-nigeria-by-kakakioodua-media-services-nigerians-in-diaspora-must-read-this/

KINDLY ADD SOJ WORLDWIDE TO ALL YOUR WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR OUR NEWS UPDATES

Kindly add SOJ WORLDWIDE to the WhatsApp groups you belong for all our news updates using this number, 08023851511.

We are here to update you with news updates on Politics, Sports, Gossips Human Interests, Opinions, National and Global news etc.

Above all, we are here to update you on the crossfire between APC and PDP in Osun State including all other news of interests.

Also contact us for all your adverts.
Thank you.
Adesoji Omosebi
Editor-in-Chief
SOJ WORLDWIDE....an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
First off, these men are foolish. Why can't they go to nursing school themselves? Is there something that prevents them from being nurses and making the most money in the home?
While i understand that couples should sacrifice for each other, do they need a brain to tell them that you must stand first before helping others to stand otherwise you and everyone else will slip - which is exactly what happened here.

5 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Never take your local wife abroad in Dia name of love

9 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Thortp(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
In all you do, get plan B, plan C & plan D.
E get why

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Ifakiland(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Never take your local wife abroad in Dia name of love
No mind those simps, dem no dey ever heat word....as we dey talk sef one idiot dey plan pay him gf school fees

5 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by VeryWickedGoat: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Una never see anything. Kill all of them.
Go and grow wings in hell.
Rubbish! angry

6 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by immortalcrown(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:
First off, these men are foolish. Why can't they go to nursing school themselves? Is there something that prevents them from being nurses and making the most money in the home?
Would the wives take the men's jobs and pay the men's school fees? They send the wives because they work to feed the family and fund the school for the wives. If they themselves enroll in the school, who will fund them and who will be feeding the family until they graduate?

11 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Franzinni: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:
While i understand that couples should sacrifice for each other, do they need a brain to tell them that you must stand first before helping others to stand otherwise you and everyone else will slip - which is exactly what happened here.
here is the mind of a mordern woman ... The nursing you are yapping about... Everything women do as nurses the guidelines and protocols that women hold so dear was written and tested by men... Even the phone you used to type this rubbish was made by a man ... The roads you drive on by men the house you live in by men the internet you use to insult men ... Was invented and made available to you by men ... The softwares and apps by men even nairaland by men ... I wonder when women will finally get it .. you can't be a man even if you try why not be the best woman and help a man grow not compete with men becasue frankly men NOR SEND unah... When it gets to the point that men have had enough, they will result to war and at that point women will finally understand what a man is ... It's might be too late to turn back then becasue most men would have embraced the equality rubish that is being peddled by feminists.... Phew that said now let me go and read what the long story.

6 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Would the wives take the men's jobs and pay the men's school fees? They send the wives because they work to feed the family and fund the school for the wives. If they themselves enroll in the school, who will fund them and who will be feeding the family until they graduate?

This is North America, you are talking about. They can take an educational grant from the government and pay AFTER schooling.
Its not like Nigeria where one person must fund the other person.
I have a degree from Nigeria and another from Canada. I didn't have to be funded by my spouse. I worked full time and schooled fulltime (some semesters) and part-time (some semesters)

Why are the women being funded? Why are the men not gaining this education for themselves? What is their challenge?

4 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
here is the mind of a mordern woman ... The nursing you are yapping about... Everything women do as nurses the guidelines and protocols that women hold so dear was written and tested by men... Even the phone you used to type this rubbish was made by a man ... The roads you drive on by men the house you live in by men the internet you use to insult men ... Was invented and made available to you by men ... The softwares and apps by men even nairaland by men ... I wonder when women will finally get it .. you can't be a man even if you try why not be the best woman and help a man grow not compete with men becasue frankly men NOR SEND unah... When it gets to the point that men have had enough, they will result to war and at that point women will finally understand what a man is ... It's might be too late to turn back then becasue most men would have embraced the equality rubish that is being peddled by feminists.... Phew that said now let me go and read what the long story.

You digress young man,
The crux of the matter is not who made the most inventions.
The problem is "why are the men funding education for the women when they can go for the educational program themselves?"
Could you answer that.

5 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by immortalcrown(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

This is North America, you are talking about. They can take an educational grant from the government and pay AFTER schooling.
Its not like Nigeria where one person must fund the other person.
I have a degree from Nigeria and another from Canada. I didn't have to be funded by my spouse. I worked full time and schooled fulltime (some semesters) and part-time (some semesters)
It is not a matter of what they can do. It is a matter of which option is easier. It is not always easy to accept the idea of getting a loan. Again, will the grant also pay rent and feed the family during the schooling?

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Franzinni: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
There is a pattern... That is why men should STOP bringing African women abroad as wives ... They have a society that inductrinates FOBs

And once an African woman taste the power in the west haha she becomes drunk with it .. speaking from first hand experience for those who want to argue ... I have seen it first hand..

Women should know this and know peace .. the number ONE thing a man needs from a woman is respect ... Without it, you have a ticking time bomb but you don't know it yet ... Respect the man in your life and if you can't then leave him jeje becasue when he finally feels he has lost it all ... I bet you he will start romanticizing payback.

And you can see the pattern from countless stories up there

4 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
It is not a matter of what they can do. It is a matter of which option is easier. It is not always easy to accept the idea of getting a loan. Again, will the grant also pay rent and feed the family during the schooling?

I didn't use a loan. I was paying part of the rent and home expenses.
Find a job full time. Madam finds a job full time. Both partners school part-time. You do not need a loan if you live within your means.
Any semester that there is no money, defer and continue next semester. I had to defer some semesters.
So that by the time Oga is graduating, Madam is graduating as well. They are both earning about the same amount.

I cannot advise either man or woman (in this present clime) to bring over a spouse and start to fund education, when there are options available; the person who does that is silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Curious345: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sickening
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by immortalcrown(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

I didn't use a loan. I was paying part of the rent and home expenses.
Find a job full time. Madam finds a job full time. Both partners school part-time. You do not need a loan if you live within your means. So that by the time Oga is graduating, Madam is graduating as well. They are both earning about the same amount.

I cannot advise either man or woman (in this present clime) to bring over a spouse and start to fund education, when there are options available; the person who does that is silly.
So, it is wrong for a man to fully fund his wife's education to enable her concentrate on the education?

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Franzinni: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

You digress young man,
The crux of the matter is not who made the most inventions.
The problem is "why are the men funding education for the women when they can go for the educational program themselves?"
Could you answer that.
let me answer it ... You are up on your high horse becasue some weak men somewhere came to power and most likely watched thier father maltreat thier mother and hence the infiltration of the feminist movement. Now to answer your question OLD woman, haha "felt good" haha .. these men already have jobs before they brought these women from Africa with hope that they form a good family and grow together but alas... The women had to be women after tasting the fruit of feminism... And they paid the price ...

Listen to me, men have very simple minds but a man will never want to look weak in front of the world and that is the first point of attack by women, women attack the ego of a man and try to break him down like it's a game ... Forgetting that when you back a lion to the corner it will have no choice but to attack.

Not only Africans every race do this rubish where when the wife has finished them, the man will just snap and kill her then call the police and go to jail ... Think of it ... What will make a man prefer to me in a 6X4 cell for the rest of his life rather than be with a woman ... Just think of this.

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by youngsahito(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:
why are the women Bleep**g ungrateful to their husband, did she travel to USA on her own or na her papa do visa and paid for flight. Why can't those selfish and greedy women try and help the family with their income rather than turning their husband to househelp and reduce them to nothing. But women will surely be women. Crazy set of stupid and wicked ideas plenty for their head. sora fun obirin!!!

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
So, it is wrong for a man to fully fund his wife's education to enable her concentrate on the education?
My brother, its too risky for either spouse to fully fund the other in school.
If the relationship fails the resentment will be great.
Just give the person net to fish - you have done enough.

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by gaby(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
The matter long oh.

What will you call a man who sees every woman resident in his immediate society as "too open eye or too metropolitan" and decides to find his way back to his hamlet to chose an mgeke or "virgin" for the sole purpose of having someone he can assert his authority/control over without any protest, supposedly.

The zip wey dey mgeke eye go spoil one day and when e spoil, no obioma tailor dey fit repair am.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
youngsahito:
why are the women Bleep**g ungrateful to their husband, did she travel to USA on her own or na her papa do visa and paid for flight. Why can't those selfish and greedy women try and help the family with their income rather than turning their husband to househelp and reduce them to nothing. But women will surely be women. Crazy set of stupid and wicked ideas plenty for their head. sora fun obirin!!!
There will always be ungrateful men and women so both spouses have to be wise. Go to school by yourself. help yourself before helping others.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
let me answer it ... You are up on your high horse becasue some weak men somewhere came to power and most likely watched thier father maltreat thier mother and hence the infiltration of the feminist movement. Now to answer your question OLD woman, haha "felt good" haha .. these men already have jobs before they brought these women from Africa with hope that they form a good family and grow together but alas... The women had to be women after tasting the fruit of feminism... And they paid the price ...

Listen to me, men have very simple minds but a man will never want to look weak in front of the world and that is the first point of attack by women, women attack the ego of a man and try to break him down like it's a game ... Forgetting that when you back a lion to the corner it will have no choice but to attack.

Not only Africans every race do this rubish where when the wife has finished them, the man will just snap and kill her then call the police and go to jail ... Think of it ... What will make a man prefer to me in a 6X4 cell for the rest of his life rather than be with a woman ... Just think of this.

Still you digress young man.
You did not answer the question; "why are the men funding education for the women when they can go for the educational program themselves?"
please answer it.
Why can't they become nurses themselves. The men have jobs - do the jobs pay as high as nursing jobs. Both of us can see that the issue here is money. Why doesn't he put himself in the position of making a higher income? That is the question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by holocron: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

Well answered. Don't mind the olodo.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by youngsahito(m): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

There will always be ungrateful men and women so both spouses have to be wise. Go to school by yourself. help yourself before helping others.
do they tell you that those men are unemployed? It's better you help a beggar in the state rather than helping an ungrateful slut that will give your depression and death.

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by holocron: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

You did not answer the question; "why are the men funding education for the women when they can go for the educational program themselves?"
please answer it.
Why can't they become nurses themselves. The men have jobs - do the jobs pay as high as nursing jobs. Both of us can see that the issue here is money. Why doesn't he put himself in the position of making a higher income? That is the question.

Don't be silly. Isn't the answer to that question obvious? And yet you have been answered several times, yet you keep asking the same dumb question.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Franzinni: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

please answer it.
old woman, please grab your glasses and read ... I already answered but let me try again ...

These men to be able to import these women must already have a job do you understand this much ? Right ? Ok good ...

Now for them to have that job being African, they must have been working as a career.. is that also clear ? Right ... Ok

Now the purpose of importing these women is to help them raise a family and have someone who understands African values, who is grateful and loyal as most yankee black girls are nothing to write home about .. literally !

Are you still following ? Ok good ..

Now a man who is working even as a teacher in America , who brings a woman over would naturally want her to work as she most likely came in unemployable and skillless... You dig.

He would want her to support him and the family as it's easy for women in the west as life is serve to them on the backs of men... Now are you saying that he should have left his career to now go and compete nursing job with a woman he brought into his life as a companion? What logic are you operating with when you came to this line of reasoning because frankly ... You have it all mixed up... You speak like the man was looking for someone to compete with in the first place and that is why he brought an African wife.

But I am saying she should ... Understand that after God in a woman's life, the next being is her husband becasue that is her better half not her competition. I hope you get

well... Thank you "old woman" smiley

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Abdul05: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

Stop talking like this it is not good.

.what about those men who go abroad and forget their wives and children here in Nigeria. .

How would you address those ones?

I am a man too, l know what it takes for a man to bring a woman from trash into a pinnacle of glory...and later get betrayed by the same woman...

Those men in question are the real men.

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2022
holocron:

Don't be silly. Isn't the answer to that question obvious? And yet you have been answered several times, yet you keep asking the same dumb question.
Its my data,
Its my computer.
Its my question.

You see when people sense they are losing a debate, they leave the message and start to attack the messenger.
I refuse to be derailed; I refuse to stoop low.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2022
youngsahito:
do they tell you that those men are unemployed? It's better you help a beggar in the state rather than helping an ungrateful slut that will give your depression and death.
There is unemployed and there is underemployment.
I agree with you that is better to help an unknown beggar than an ungrateful man or woman who will give you depression and death. Its not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Abdul05:

.what about those men who go abroad and forget their wives and children here in Nigeria. .

I am a man too, l know what it takes for a man to bring a woman from trash into a pinnacle of glory...and later get betrayed by the same woman...

If you read carefully you will see that I am neither in support of ungrateful men or women. Women get betrayed as much as men do. Nobody says do not bring your husband or wife over, but allow them stand on their feet by themselves.

A similar thing happens here in Nigeria where a person will sponsor a fiance/ fiancee in school and then get dumped after the person graduates - I am against it.

I personally will not want my son or grandson to sponsor someone over here and start to fund school fees of the person. Why?

I once refused to matchmake girl with a young guy because I viewed her as someone who will be a chronic dependent, unwilling to do anything for herself.
In the same vein, I have also discouraged a girl from bringing a man over here because terms of in income, mentality, education they are not matched.

I am not in support of any of the parties. But the men should wise up and go to nursing schools themselves. At the root of this whole palaver is money.

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Abdul05:

In response to the bolded, women typically know the kind of man they married.
Its not difficult to know if a man will stick with you or abandon you.
The problem is that women do not calm down and listen to their intuition.
If your husband will abandon you - your spirit will tell you. A woman in that situation should start to put her house in order because he will leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Abdul05: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

If you read carefully you will see that I am neither in support of ungrateful men or women. Women get betrayed as much as men do. Nobody says do not bring your husband or wife over, but allow them stand on their feet by themselves.

A similar thing happens here in Nigeria where a person will sponsor a fiance/ fiancee in school and then get dumped after the person graduates - I am against it.

I personally will not want my son or grandson to sponsor someone over here and start to fund school fees of the person. Why?

I once refused to matchmake girl with a young guy because I viewed her as someone who will be a chronic dependent, unwilling to do anything for herself.
In the same vein, I have also discouraged a girl from bringing a man over here because terms of income, mentality, education they are not matched.

I am not in support of any of the parties. But the men should wise up and go to nursing schools themselves.

Ok ma. Well,

two wrongs cannot make a right..

The only message l can drive home from this post is that...

We beings need to accept pain as part of our body...
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Abdul05: 12:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

In response to the bolded, women typically know the kind of man they married.
Its not difficult to know if a man will stick with you or abandon you.
The problem is that women do not calm down and listen to their intuition.
If your husband will abandon you - your spirit will tell you. A woman in that situation should start to put her house in order because he will leave.

You might be talking from experience but many today ,women are ignorant of this

But l wish they knew..so that they would prevent themself from this kind of situation at the initial stage .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of / Rip To The Smiling Hacker / 4 UNIBEN Lecturers, 13 Students Kidnapped By Suspected Herdsmen In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.