Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa (17797 Views)

Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Aiel123: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Jigawa state chapter of the People's democratic party held it's mega rally/ campaign flag off for it's candidates across all boards in Dutse Kaduna state capital yesterday.
Here are some of the pics

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Aiel123: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2022
More pictures
It's was massively massive

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Aiel123: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2022
More

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by amSTARboy: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Omo this one loud

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by sonature1: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Keep them poor so they can always be used whenever they are needed. That's the case of Nigerian politicians and the people. It's even worse in the north.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Felimax(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Go and vote PDP period!
Atiku/Okowa 2023!

Power to the People!

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by MadmanObi(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Massive,I this Atiku should at the stage prepare his inauguration speech.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by donbachi(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Photoshopped obidient rally

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Ruggedniggaone: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2022
donbachi:
Photoshopped obidient rally
check the pictures back when that thing you took this early morning comot from your eyes and modify this comment

23 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by rolams(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Hahaha! Where are all these people coming from?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Aiel123: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
check the pictures back when that thing you took this early morning comot from your eyes and modify this comment
You gave him a perfect answer.
If anyone should doubt the authenticity of those pics,then the person needs glasses or better still go for check up

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Aiel123: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2022
rolams:
Hahaha! Where are all these people coming from?
From Jigawa!!
Lamido is not playing... It's a free for all fight with APC not resting on their oars.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Advocate500: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2022
This one choke I swear.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Salvador1: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2022
North is for PDP 80%

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by rolams(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Aiel123:

From Jigawa!!
Lamido is not playing... It's a free for all fight with APC not resting on their oars.

This 2023 election go sweet ooo!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by rolams(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2022
I said it here that Atiku will win Jigawa state. Infact the incumbent governor will be defeated.

I think Atiku maternal grandfather is from Dutse, Jigawa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Ezeama400: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu is begging and hoping on the north to help/deliver him which I didn't see happening.. The greatest threat Tinubu has is Atiku and Kwankwaso because these two have destroyed his stronghold using tribalism and religion as tools, yet Tinubu supporters are always online attacking Obi.. Such a misplaced priority by his supporters..

Their case is like a situation whereby their house is on fire and they are busy chasing rats instead of quenching the fire..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Aiel123:
Jigawa state chapter of the People's democratic party held it's mega rally/ campaign flag off for it's candidates across all boards in Dutse Kaduna state capital yesterday.
Here are some of the pics

The rally is obviously for their governorship and senatorial candidates. I couldn't even find a single picture of Atiku and neither was he there.

Anyways, Atiku will still win NW and NE but not with landslide.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by vhykeeytor(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
rolams:
I said it here that Atiku will win Jigawa state. Infact the incumbent governor will be defeated.

I think Atiku maternal grandfather is from Dutse, Jigawa.

That useless governor is still moving around with Tinubu in London. The man doesn't have anything to lose tho, he has finished his 8years. Every meaningful development in Jigawa State was done by Sule Lamido. Bagudu did next to nothing.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by rolams(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2022
vhykeeytor:

That useless governor is still moving around with Tinubu in London. The man doesn't have anything to lose tho, he has finished his 8years. Every meaningful development in Jigawa State was done by Sule Lamido. Bagudu did next to nothing.

Hmm! I wonder why he behaves this way.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by vhykeeytor(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2022
rolams:

Hmm! I wonder why he behaves this way.

Really you wonder why he behaves this way? You don't know this man...he practically lives in Abuja and Kano. He only comes to Jigawa when Federal Allocation don drop. They impoverished their people and weaponised poverty, so that they can share money during elections and get votes. Thank God for someone like Emeifele.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by rolams(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Really you wonder why he behaves this way? He don't know this man...he practically lives in Abuja and Kano. He only comes to Jigawa when Federal Allocation don drop. They impoverished their people and weaponised poverty, so that they can share money during elections and get votes. Thank God for someone like Emeifele.

Hmmm! This is serious!
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by vhykeeytor(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Ni
Aiel123:
More pictures
It's was massively massive

Urchins would say Seyi Tinubu paid rally in Kano is bigger than this lol. Even with the Gandollar effect only few people came out to show support, and after the rally, we all witnessed what happened...and how he (Seyi Tinubu) went back to beg the support group with millions of naira.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by press9jatv: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku/Okowa has come to win, Pdp will win all the 19 northern States in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Tinubu the clueless drug baron Is a goner in Nigeria politics.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by onomeabuja: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
amSTARboy:
Omo this one loud
E too loud my brother.....
Atiku I salute u sir!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Simeonjoe1: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2022
H

Now I truly believe that it's same crowds attending pdp, APC, LP and nnpp rallies.
Politicians has impoverished the people for political gains.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Didijiji: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu has won

Yeeeeee Who stoned me?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by MrPRevailer(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
TuEh

Aboki no fit chop am...I swear

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by Lovenorth: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
The only state that APC may win in the North is Borno
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa by HydraFeeds(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Na only online Obidients Dey show muscle ,the election is between Tinubu and Atiku but I prefer Tinubu

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hassan Tukur Granted $40m Bail / Fg Approves Construction Of Anambra Airport / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.