Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Average Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Nigerian (127 Views)

Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. / Segun Ajibola: Average Nigerian Can Feed With ₦500, Naira Still Strong / Salary Of The Average Nigerian Senator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Average Nigerian by orion7: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2022
In a bus travelling. Was just scrolling through my phone and on instagram there was a video of agbado making his. “ without a blinka of electricity” comment. A man sitting beside me asked who re you voting for? You could see he was tired of Nigeria and wants something different. I quickly said obi, and his face lit up.

I’m Nigeria majority re clamouring for a bright Nigeria but a few wicked demons re trying to push Nigeria into the coffin.

Tbh i flew into Nigeria 3 days ago I was shocked when I drove through Lagos and I could not find any other poster asides agbados poster. Very wicked and backward politics. I call in all state governors to remove his posters from there state too.

Say no to backwardness say no to agbado

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar The Unifier And The Capacity Leader / So What Nigeria Had Benefit From WTO? / We Will Not Fail You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.